Because BIDEN: is it time to investigate the election process?

No - but what does that have to do with the thread title?
Lets tease that out a little: Because it's hard to believe in our "fair and open election process" such an incompetent candidate was legally elected. Did you vote for Biden? Why? Do you think that represents what is best for America? How? I really doubt most of us agree with his choice as president. So, something isn't adding up here.

There's no such thing. Practically or factually. That's a story you tell yourself because you don't want to acknowledge what you vote for.
Actually, Trump won in 2016 because a lot of people voted against Hillary.

My father did. He hated Trump, but he hated Hillary more. He told me after I took him to vote these exact words, "I voted for Trump because I did not want Hillary to win by a lot."

Everyone was assuming Hillary was going to win.

There is nothing more that I’m sure about then Donald Trump beat Joe Biden by a huge amount in 2020 . No person can honestly sit here and say Joe Biden won
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
To much evidence,, Maricopa county won’t even turn over the servers. He definitely one Wisconsin he definitely won Georgia he definitely won Michigan, he won Arizona he won Nevada.. chain of custody alone gives Donald Trump to win

Last edited:

Florida Secretary of State Laurel M. Lee Credits Governor DeSantis for Successful Election Year​

TALLAHASSEE, FLA. –

In a year that included a presidential election cycle, the Florida Department of State successfully administered three safe, secure and orderly elections while carrying out its mission of preserving the state’s historical resources, sharing Florida’s rich cultural heritage, supporting libraries and archives research and contributing to a favorable business climate. The clear vision and decisive leadership from Governor Ron DeSantis paved the way for the Department of State to achieve these accomplishments.

“Governor DeSantis has prioritized elections security and integrity since taking office. His strategic investments in modernizing and strengthening our elections infrastructure made us stronger, and his executive orders on elections ensured we were prepared to meet any challenges we faced during the elections,” said Florida Secretary of State Laurel M. Lee. “The orderly, secure, and safe voting process Florida voters experienced in 2020 is a credit to his leadership. Building off of our successes this year, I look forward to advancing the Department’s mission even further in 2021.”

The decision to implement ballot dropoff boxes in 2020 was made entirely by Republicans.

Florida has a Republican triplex. The Republican Party controls the offices of governor, secretary of state, and attorney general.

I already told you why do you keep asking
You have not told me anything. You have a still photo of a man taking a picture of a bunch of what I willingly stipulate are ballots. I also stipulate he is about to put them in the dropoff box.

What is his crime?

I am 65 years old. I have never seen anything like this .We are on the brink of nuclear apocalypse and a economic collapse because of Democrats and Biden. We really need to be allowed the freedom to question elections and motives of popular causes pushed by Democrats. And when they won't allow that, when they BAN it, then you KNOW something is wrong.

I am 65 years old. I have never seen anything like this .We are on the brink of nuclear apocalypse and a economic collapse because of Democrats and Biden. We really need to be allowed the freedom to question elections and motives of popular causes pushed by Democrats.
When you vote, you are expressing your feelings about the various parties' causes. That's how our democracy works.

As for "brink of economic collapse", that took a huge bipartisan effort to achieve.

When you vote, you are expressing your feelings about the various parties' causes. That's how our democracy works.
And when you cheat it surpresses what America wants. Trump won 84% of the counties in America. And they cheated in a bunch of others

You can't tell me, can you. Not without a lot of magical thinking and ignorance.

You have made some really stupid assumptions, just like the tards did in 2012 over the guy in Arizona.

EXACTLY the same magical thinking and assumptions.

Lets tease that out a little: Because it's hard to believe in our "fair and open election process" such an incompetent candidate was legally elected. Did you vote for Biden?
No. I just answered that question. Try to keep up.
Why? Do you think that represents what is best for America? How? I really doubt most of us agree with his choice as president. So, something isn't adding up here.

Do you remember, after Trump was elected how the Democrats were fixated on the notion that Trump had somehow cheated, colluded with the Russian propagandists or whatever? It was obvious to an outside observer that they were delusional. They simply couldn't accept the fact that their candidate had been rejected in favor of someone like Trump. So they didn't accept it. They wasted four years on their fantasy, time that they could have been learning from their mistakes, and now they're back with the same tired bullshit.

Now you're faced with similar conundrum. You simply can't accept the fact that voters rejected Trump in favor of Captain Droolcup. But what will you do? Figure out why voters rejected the Republican candidate and fix it? Or spend the rest of Biden's term whining about fraud?

OP NOTE : I don't want to hate on Biden. I find it hard that a majority of voting Americans voted for Biden. You guys are way smarter than I am, you know where this is coming from. Biden has proven how unfit he is for the presidency since the Afghanistan withdrawal. Biden doesn't know what he's doing. I find it hard to believe American voters are this gullible to vote for Biden. But maybe I missed something and he's a American political genius.

MaryL,
It may be hard to accept, but there are very many willfully uninformed who can be easily manipulated to vote by their emotions.
We watched the Left media mock, insult, berate, slander and lie about Trump to achieve it.

NO. I am not gullible enough to give my vote to someone who cannot understand his own bowels, much less how to run a nation.
That said....BIDEN IS NOT AND NEVER WAS IN CONTROL.

Forum List

Back