Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

They would if we did what you suggest.

That’s why you’re a fringe asshole and I’m a normal human being.

Now run along before you see a gay wedding cake and get offended.
I'm starting to question your commitment to this important issue. People are dying in a ditch, you are lecturing others but you are not willing to donate even $1 of your own money. There's a shocker. Think of how many people you could save if you canceled your internet service and gave that money to government each month.

I'm calling it, you are FAKE NEWS on this topic. :eusa_hand: ^^^ just another do as I say not as I do useless left wing hack ladies and gentlemen. They are so generous with your money but too greedy to put their own money into the cause.

YOu are the fucktard causing trouble. Payback in when your actions comeback on you, tenfold.
When would that be cuck? Confederate idolatry isn't really respected anymore outside of trailer parks and meth labs. Turns out pointing out the fact that Confederates were racists and traitors who died trying to defend their right to own slaves makes normal people wonder why you deplorables would choose their battleflag as a symbol of your pride. You're a tiny minority of dipshits who's own party is embarrassed by, why the fuck would I fear you?
You are off message. YOu are supposed to be pretend to be terrified of that one riot. to justify all the trash talk about how scary and dangerous the right is, to justify using the government against us.
Pretense is for cowards who are ashamed of their beliefs. I'm pretty much shameless so I don't suffer from that deficiency. Why should I be ashamed of the amusement I got watching those dipshits without a plan storm the Capitol and turn even more people against them? Why should I be ashamed to admit that I'm enjoying watching their deplorable white wing culture go extinct? However, being a dumbass without a plan doesn't mean you can't also be a criminal. Your ineptitude at accomplishing your goal doesn't really change what that goal was and in the case of the cucks at the Capitol that goal was subverting democracy. Maybe some liberals are afraid that one day you could be successful but I'm not one of them. Personally I think your culture of cucks hangs your head and accepts your fate as your country is taken over by the children of immigrants, like me. That's what makes you cucks. In the end you'll lay down and take it. Some of you might resort to more violence and I suppose that's scary for some but I don't mind it at all. In fact politically it's useful in turning more of the country against you.
Didn't you get the memo? You don't want to stand out on the wrong side of an issue. People might think you aren't part of the mob.
I don't actually care what anyone on any side of the isle thinks.

When would that be cuck? Confederate idolatry isn't really respected anymore outside of trailer parks and meth labs. Turns out pointing out the fact that Confederates were racists and traitors who died trying to defend their right to own slaves makes normal people wonder why you deplorables would choose their battleflag as a symbol of your pride. You're a tiny minority of dipshits who's own party is embarrassed by, why the fuck would I fear you?

Only an actual cuck would pretend that what we call the Confederate Flag today, is about Confederate idolatry.

Pretense is for cowards who are ashamed of their beliefs.

Said the man that is pretending that those that fly the Confederate Flags today, are about celebrating the Confederacy or treason.

I'm pretty much shameless so I don't suffer from that deficiency. Why should I be ashamed of the amusement I got watch....

Really? Cause you sound exactly like every pathetic virtual signaling sheep out there.

Only an actual cuck would pretend that what we call the Confederate Flag today, is about Confederate idolatry.

Said the man that is pretending that those that fly the Confederate Flags today, are about celebrating the Confederacy or treason.

Really? Cause you sound exactly like every pathetic virtual signaling sheep out there.
I wonder how I could of confused you waving around a Confederate battle flag as support for the Confederacy. :nocknockHT: Is that a joke? It's not as if I confused your love of apple pie for support of the Confederacy. It's a Confederate flag you adorable moron.

I wonder how I could of confused you waving around a Confederate battle flag as support for the Confederacy. :nocknockHT: Is that a joke? It's not as if I confused your love of apple pie for support of the Confederacy. It's a Confederate flag you adorable moron.

Probably something with you ignoring the last 150 years of American history, like a liar or a retard.

Yes, Whites in the 90s thought it was cool to venerate people who fought and died to protect slavery, its why we had to teach them to act right with public shaming and ridicule. Now a lot fewer assclowns venerate the Confederacy. Shame and ridicule work great as educational tools for assclowns.
Huh? Wasn’t it a kids show? I was born in 1980 so don’t recall it too well. You keep using the term “venerate”. Don’t you have other vocabulary you can use? I get that you’re likely black and it is offensive but can you see that the actors likely didn’t see this as offensive at the time? They were not trying to promote anything racist.

You would have been cool with that show changing to have a big swastika on the top and named the Hermann Goering, wouldn't you?
Pretty sure that would not have happened. LOL

Why would that make sense anyway? You’re old. Were you offended by the show when it ran? Be honest. Hogans Heroes didn’t offend me. I only watched a few reruns to be fair. They portrayed Nazis as likable characters.

Probably something with you ignoring the last 150 years of American history, like a liar or a retard.
What aspect of time changes the fact that the Confederates were racists slavers and traitors?
Huh? Wasn’t it a kids show? I was born in 1980 so don’t recall it too well. You keep using the term “venerate”. Don’t you have other vocabulary you can use? I get that you’re likely black and it is offensive but can you see that the actors likely didn’t see this as offensive at the time? They were not trying to promote anything racist.
Then they were ignorant of their own country's history. If you wave around the Confederate flag you're either a mutant or a moron. Either way you need to be taught to act right.

Pretense is for cowards who are ashamed of their beliefs. I'm pretty much shameless so I don't suffer from that deficiency. Why should I be ashamed of the amusement I got watching those dipshits without a plan storm the Capitol and turn even more people against them? Why should I be ashamed to admit that I'm enjoying watching their deplorable white wing culture go extinct? However, being a dumbass without a plan doesn't mean you can't also be a criminal. Your ineptitude at accomplishing your goal doesn't really change what that goal was and in the case of the cucks at the Capitol that goal was subverting democracy. Maybe some liberals are afraid that one day you could be successful but I'm not one of them. Personally I think your culture of cucks hangs your head and accepts your fate as your country is taken over by the children of immigrants, like me. That's what makes you cucks. In the end you'll lay down and take it. Some of you might resort to more violence and I suppose that's scary for some but I don't mind it at all. In fact politically it's useful in turning more of the country against you.

He wore a jacket cause he thought it was cool. It did not bother his lead guitarist, who is black, so why does it bother you?

What aspect of time changes the fact that the Confederates were racists slavers and traitors?

Then they were ignorant of their own country's history. If you wave around the Confederate flag you're either a mutant or a moron. Either way you need to be taught to act right.
Act right by your definition you mean? So free speech be damned? NWA when I was like 10 came out with “Fuck the Police”.
I found them highly entertaining. Was that wrong? Why can’t entertainers just entertain and if people dislike what they say or sing they can turn them off?

Great song. Great performance. Great Crowd. But the jacket that Axel Rose is wearing would be deemed offensive and the band would likely be cancelled. So sad. I was nine when this came out. Still love it to this day.

How long before YouTube bans the video?

I'm confused - Why would anyone be offended by that jacket?
Those shorts are goofy though - Chick hooker shorts -
Man, Ax is looking a tad long in the tooth! :lol:

screen-shot-2016-06-06-at-9-33-58-am.png

Forum List

Back