Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

Pretty sure that would not have happened. LOL

Why would that make sense anyway? You’re old. Were you offended by the show when it ran? Be honest. Hogans Heroes didn’t offend me. I only watched a few reruns to be fair. They portrayed Nazis as likable characters.
I never watched that show....I found those kind of hillbilly shows stupid. The way the cops were portrayed offended me.

Act right by your definition you mean? So free speech be damned? NWA when I was like 10 came out with “Fuck the Police”.
I found them highly entertaining. Was that wrong? Why can’t entertainers just entertain and if people dislike what they say or sing they can turn them off?
Who said anything about violating free speech? I'm talking about using free speech as a weapon against counties and corporations who tolerate Confederate iconography. That means the NCAA telling backwards fucktards who want the revenue from tournaments to drop the Confederate flag, pressuring Nascar to tell you to leave your traitor flags at home and basically pushing the propaganda that its shameful to display Confederate symbols until your neighbors and children are embarrassed to be associated with you.

What aspect of time changes the fact that the Confederates were racists slavers and traitors?

Funny. That is not what I said. I said that those flying the Confederate Flag are not "venerating" the Confederacy.

The fact that you had to mispresent what I said, before you attacked it, that was your brain, dealing with the fact that it knows you are wrong.

Funny. That is not what I said. I said that those flying the Confederate Flag are not "venerating" the Confederacy.
I know. It's a hilariously stupid argument. If you don't want people connecting you to the deplorable beliefs of the Confederates maybe don't wave around their flag.
The fact that you had to mispresent what I said, before you attacked it, that was your brain, dealing with the fact that it knows you are wrong.
I wasn't wrong, maybe I misunderstood you. If you acknowledge that a 150 years later the Confederates are still racist pieces of human shit why are you waving around their flag and then acting confused and offended that someone would think you're a racist piece of shit too?

I know. It's a hilariously stupid argument. If you don't want people connecting you to the deplorable beliefs of the Confederates maybe don't wave around their flag.

I wasn't wrong, maybe I misunderstood you. If you acknowledge that a 150 years later the Confederates are still racist pieces of human shit why are you waving around their flag and then acting confused and offended that someone would think you're a racist piece of shit too?

The Confederates are all dead. YOu do realize that, right?

And before they were dead, they were defeated and surrendered and were re-assimilated back into the larger American community.

I already made this point, when I referenced how you seem ignorant of the last 150 years of US history.

DO you want to address that point now, or will you pretend to not understand some more?

Sure. And now I want to make sure the culture that idolizes them dies and goes extinct as well.
And before they were dead, they were defeated and surrendered and were re-assimilated back into the larger American community.
Yea, white Northerners allowed them to return home to continue to brutalize and terrorize black americans for another 100 years so long as the were good americans, rather than Confederates when they were doing it. Your countries racist past is long and now coming home to roost.
I already made this point, when I referenced how you seem ignorant of the last 150 years of US history.
Again, what does the last 150 years have to do with you being an asshat for reping dead racist traitors today?
DO you want to address that point now, or will you pretend to not understand some more?
Do you want to address it?

Because the Confederates were racist pieces of human shit and we're going to shame and ridicule anyone who idolizes them until the culture that celebrates them goes extinct.
He wasn’t celebrating them? He just thought it was a cool jacket. Again if it didn’t bother his lead guitarist why does it bother you?

"those flying the Con-federate flag are not 'venerating' the Con-federacy"? Oh really? What ARE they venerating then? :eusa_think:

I'm confused - Why would anyone be offended by that jacket?
Those shorts are goofy though - Chick hooker shorts -
Man, Ax is looking a tad long in the tooth! :lol:

screen-shot-2016-06-06-at-9-33-58-am.png
Because leftists are easily offended

"The Lost Cause".....one of the more successful brain-washing movements in American history.....up to trump the con-man.

"those flying the Con-federate flag are not 'venerating' the Con-federacy"? Oh really? What ARE they venerating then? :eusa_think:
They think it looks cool? LOL

Same as people who fly the old Soviet flag. They aren’t celebrating Stalin.

I am offended by cops being portrayed as idiots.....just as I am offended by trump thugs beating up on cops. You? You cheer that on.
I am not offended by comedic shows. They overly stereotype for a reason. Again for someone who doesn’t care you do opine a lot in this thread.

Cause I'm not his lead guitarist shit bird. You do realize all black people don't think alike?
Do you realize that not all white people think alike? LOL

Of course I realize you’re not a monolith. Wonder if the Democratic Party does. I get that you’re easily offended. It’s OK.

Forum List

Back