Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

Asshahts often do think Confederate or Nazi idolatry is cool. That's kind of what makes them asshats.
SS uniforms are also iconic.

But wear one to a concern performance and all the snowflakes wants to talk about why you venerate Nazis.

I saw you cucks at the Capitol, not all that impressed.

You are off message. YOu are supposed to be pretend to be terrified of that one riot. to justify all the trash talk about how scary and dangerous the right is, to justify using the government against us.

Didn't you get the memo? You don't want to stand out on the wrong side of an issue. People might think you aren't part of the mob.

Just admit it, you are a mooching deadbeat who wants other people to work overtime to pay YOUR health insurance bills.
No. I’m a human being who doesn’t want to see people dying in a ditch because the wealthiest country decides that we’d rather save a few bucks.

Great song. Great performance. Great Crowd. But the jacket that Axel Rose is wearing would be deemed offensive and the band would likely be cancelled. So sad. I was nine when this came out. Still love it to this day.

How long before YouTube bans the video?

You will have to let the rest of us know when that video gets banned. Our lives are a bit more meaningful than that so we will be moving on. TIA

No. I’m a human being who doesn’t want to see people dying in a ditch because the wealthiest country decides that we’d rather save a few bucks.
OMG people are dying? Quick sell everything you own and give them the money. Go ahead lead by example, sacrifice. No? Yeah didn't think so. :itsok:

OMG people are dying? Quick sell everything you own and give them the money. Go ahead lead by example, sacrifice. No? Yeah didn't think so. :itsok:
They would if we did what you suggest.

That’s why you’re a fringe asshole and I’m a normal human being.

Now run along before you see a gay wedding cake and get offended.

Forum List

Back