Because of no right to own firearms...

The violent crime rate is high in the US due to progressive controlled urban areas.
Violent crime is almost nonexistent in rural America where most of the firearms are owned legally, and the gun control laws are lax... dumbass
I thought suicides were. Big in rube rural?
So now we can't prove the uk is more violent than the us we scour the data to blame it on the black boys?
And quote dem mayors but never a mention of the repub Governors?
I would have thoughttheyhad more power

So it's more dangerous To live in rural America?
You're More Likely to Die a Violent Death in Rural America Than in a City - CityLab
Got to watch those all white rube drivers
Lol
You obviously have never been in rural America

I venture occasionally.
I live south of the mason Dixon line.
Lots of KKK meetings
Been to 49 states

The most popular firearm carried by law enforcement is the Glock 19 and it carries 10 rounds. Cops don't carry one in the tube so it's 10 rounds of 9mm. Next would be the Glock 22 with 10 rounds. There are others out there but these two make up the majority of the firearms normally carried by law enforcement. There are a few SWs that carry 17 but they aren't that popular. By and large, large capacity mags means more weight to be lugged around and when you have to lug your sam browne around all the time, size and weight become a factor.

Once again, you are taking a few exceptions and trying to call it the rule. Stop blowing wind up our skirts.

The Glock 19 comes standard with a 15 round magazine the 10 round is optional for people who happen to live in states with idiot politicians that think 11 round magazines are "high capacity"

17 round mags are also available

Glock 19 | G19 | 9x19mm | GLOCK USA

A Glock 19 happens to be my concealed carry weapon

We live in a 15 shot max capacity mag state. But the cops in this state use the 10 shot mags. IT's easier to handle and much lighter. MOST cops use the 10 round mag for those reasons. You can lie about this all you want but you can't change reality on a whim.

5 9 mm rounds are not heavy

and are you telling me that every cop in the country carries the same amount of ammo as the cops in your podunk little town?

You read way too many murder novels. And when you start loading up all your other gear and trying to move through some tight spaces, those 5 extra rounds do weigh something. Try doing a double shift, crawl through a few tight spots, run down an alley and a few other not so easy things. You have no idea what a cops life really is. Of course, living in your mothers basement and never getting out except to purchase the next murder novel might explain it.

I don't read murder mysteries.

I know for a fact since I have put literally thousands of rounds through my Glock 19 that the difference in weight of a 15 round mag and a 10 round mag is virtually unnoticeable.

I literally just weighed one of my 9 mm JHP rounds on a food scale and it weighed a whopping 12 grams

So 60 grams difference between a 10 and 15 round magazine that is .13 lbs even if he carried 2 spare mags the total weight of ammo would be .39 lbs

Shit my fucking keys weigh more than that

Now you might be old and feeble but the average guy is not going to be weighed down by .a 15 round mag of 9 mm ammo

Try walking 60 miles in 4 days with a 50 lb pack and tell me if 60 grams would be too much extra weight

Boy, I'm impressed.
Enjoying your commie VA, SS Medicare benefits?

The Glock 19 comes standard with a 15 round magazine the 10 round is optional for people who happen to live in states with idiot politicians that think 11 round magazines are "high capacity"

We live in a 15 shot max capacity mag state. But the cops in this state use the 10 shot mags. IT's easier to handle and much lighter. MOST cops use the 10 round mag for those reasons. You can lie about this all you want but you can't change reality on a whim.

and are you telling me that every cop in the country carries the same amount of ammo as the cops in your podunk little town?

You read way too many murder novels. And when you start loading up all your other gear and trying to move through some tight spaces, those 5 extra rounds do weigh something. Try doing a double shift, crawl through a few tight spots, run down an alley and a few other not so easy things. You have no idea what a cops life really is. Of course, living in your mothers basement and never getting out except to purchase the next murder novel might explain it.

I know for a fact since I have put literally thousands of rounds through my Glock 19 that the difference in weight of a 15 round mag and a 10 round mag is virtually unnoticeable.

I literally just weighed one of my 9 mm JHP rounds on a food scale and it weighed a whopping 12 grams

So 60 grams difference between a 10 and 15 round magazine that is .13 lbs even if he carried 2 spare mags the total weight of ammo would be .39 lbs

Now you might be old and feeble but the average guy is not going to be weighed down by .a 15 round mag of 9 mm ammo

Try walking 60 miles in 4 days with a 50 lb pack and tell me if 60 grams would be too much extra weight

Boy, I'm impressed.

Simple math impresses you huh?

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad

The violent crime rate is high in the US due to progressive controlled urban areas.
Violent crime is almost nonexistent in rural America where most of the firearms are owned legally, and the gun control laws are lax... dumbass
I thought suicides were. Big in rube rural?
So now we can't prove the uk is more violent than the us we scour the data to blame it on the black boys?
And quote dem mayors but never a mention of the repub Governors?
I would have thoughttheyhad more power

So it's more dangerous To live in rural America?
You're More Likely to Die a Violent Death in Rural America Than in a City - CityLab
Got to watch those all white rube drivers
Lol
You obviously have never been in rural America

At the risk of introducing facts to our forum.
Don't we think, if we haven't been there we have zero to say?
So if you are an old white rich fart like me isn't it a bit condescending to comment on the dreaded inner cities?
None of us grew up there, had lousy schools, got pulled over twice a week etc.
So as they say.
If you haven't been there keep your trap shut. You have zero to say.
Even Now a black educated friend of mine can't drive in certain areas for fear of being pulled over.
Our rube cops think his car is too nice.
Comments?

Boy, I'm impressed.

What math?
Weight of a 9mm ammo?
Wow, feel more like a man?
The math ofcommie benefits.?
I assume you are not sucking off them?

Boy, I'm impressed.

I just bothered reading a few more lines.
60 miles in 4 days with 50# omg
Christ I ran marathons, that's 26 miles in 4 hours

Boy, I'm impressed.

What math?
Weight of a 9mm ammo?
Wow, feel more like a man?
The math ofcommie benefits.?
I assume you are not sucking off them?

Commie?

I was never in the military so I get no VA benefits
I am not retired so I get no Social Security and unlike you I have been saving for retirement since I was 18.

And you might get off sucking little round things and that's OK just don't assume everyone is like you

Boy, I'm impressed.

I just bothered reading a few more lines.
60 miles in 4 days with 50# omg
Christ I ran marathons, that's 26 miles in 4 hours

So the fuck what?

I was giving an illustration that 60 grams isn't enough weight to make a difference to the average guy

What's
I lost friends in rural areas to hunting accidents as well. It wasn't nice but it was just accepted. I wonder where rustmutheally lives? In here, you can claim anything you wish but we don't have to believe it. Per Capita, I am sure that there is more violence in Rural America than in Urban/Suburban. When you have only a couple or 3 living within a mile or more from you, even one act of violence takes the per capita average clean out of the ball park.
Lol
Up here in northern plains far more people die from drowning than from violent crime every year...

The way you describe things, they just walked into the water to end it all on purpose out of shear boredom.
Lol
Violent crime is almost nonexistent up here...

You live in your Mothers Basement and she won't allow you visitors so the crime is nonexistent.
What's a round?
You mean I've lived all these years w/o being heavily armed?

These Rexall Rangers are living in a fantasy land. If they could get it, they would have 1200 round clips on their hand guns just in case they get invaded by the Red Hordes. Or corner an Elk armed with a Bazooka in a Warehouse.

Boy, I'm impressed.

I enjoy the hell out of them. And I draw Military Retired Pay as well. Of course, people like me are the reason that you and others have the right to make your opinions known in public, among other things. No thanks is necessary, just keep sending money.

Ah, and I also draw my pension from my old business. I do okay. Not rich by any standards but I am comfortably middle class. Yes, one of the last living Middle class left alive. We are a dying breed.

I grew up 21 years in rural america. Many drugged, robbed, injured, maimed, shot & died there. Crime is higher there per person, they just don't get reported unlike the city police here who patrol looking for crime.

I lost friends in rural areas to hunting accidents as well. It wasn't nice but it was just accepted. I wonder where rustmutheally lives? In here, you can claim anything you wish but we don't have to believe it. Per Capita, I am sure that there is more violence in Rural America than in Urban/Suburban. When you have only a couple or 3 living within a mile or more from you, even one act of violence takes the per capita average clean out of the ball park.
Lol
Up here in northern plains far more people die from drowning than from violent crime every year...

The way you describe things, they just walked into the water to end it all on purpose out of shear boredom.
Lol

You live in your Mothers Basement and she won't allow you visitors so the crime is nonexistent.
Lol
Na, not really
You are thinking of joe...

Last edited:

Boy, I'm impressed.

I enjoy the hell out of them. And I draw Military Retired Pay as well. Of course, people like me are the reason that you and others have the right to make your opinions known in public, among other things. No thanks is necessary, just keep sending money.

Ah, and I also draw my pension from my old business. I do okay. Not rich by any standards but I am comfortably middle class. Yes, one of the last living Middle class left alive. We are a dying breed.
Socialism has killed the middle class

What's
Lol

Lol

What's a round?

These Rexall Rangers are living in a fantasy land. If they could get it, they would have 1200 round clips on their hand guns just in case they get invaded by the Red Hordes. Or corner an Elk armed with a Bazooka in a Warehouse.

Wow that's some exaggeration

We're talking about the what you say is HUGE weight difference between 10 and 15 round 9 mm magazines and now it's all of a sudden 1200 rounds

Boy, I'm impressed.

No, it was Repubtards who killed the middle class

Lol

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

You will notice that you have lost all but one persons support here. Your extremist views are so far out there that even the right has trouble with it. There are only a handful of reasons that you would be allowed to have those views and post them.

1. You are a hobbit and live in a hovel
2. You are sneaking into the mental hospital's office at night and posting
3. You live in your Mother's basement where you can do little harm to those around you.

And that's about it.
]
]

Boy, I'm impressed.

Since you aren't a paying member of society, you have no idea what is killing it. I'll tell you what is killing it. The cost of living has outstripped the earning power of the common person. A person that makes 15 bucks an hour needs to work 1.5 full time jobs to keep up. This means that a single person has to have two jobs. And a married couple has to have a full time job for the man and at least a 20 hour job for the woman and that's not figuring in Child Care. This is Capitalism unchecked where the only thing on the Capitalist mind is to make as much money as he can as fast as he can. Notice, I am not ragging on Republicans since it's done by Democrats as well. It's just more likely to be done by a Republican who thinks the masses are sheep to be fleeced. There is no way in hell that a one room (so called studio apartment) is worth 2000 bucks a month anywhere on Earth. The Middle Class is disappearing because of the Greed of the upper Rich class.

What's
Lol

What's a round?

We're talking about the what you say is HUGE weight difference between 10 and 15 round 9 mm magazines and now it's all of a sudden 1200 rounds

How would you know. You walk around with your toy on your hip or pocket feeling superior. It makes your little member feel bigger than it is. You need more bullets to compensate for the smallness of your little tiny member.

Lol

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

You will notice that you have lost all but one persons support here. Your extremist views are so far out there that even the right has trouble with it. There are only a handful of reasons that you would be allowed to have those views and post them.

1. You are a hobbit and live in a hovel
2. You are sneaking into the mental hospital's office at night and posting
3. You live in your Mother's basement where you can do little harm to those around you.

And that's about it.
]
]
Lol
Says a anti-gun nutter socialist

Boy, I'm impressed.

Since you aren't a paying member of society, you have no idea what is killing it. I'll tell you what is killing it. The cost of living has outstripped the earning power of the common person. A person that makes 15 bucks an hour needs to work 1.5 full time jobs to keep up. This means that a single person has to have two jobs. And a married couple has to have a full time job for the man and at least a 20 hour job for the woman and that's not figuring in Child Care. This is Capitalism unchecked where the only thing on the Capitalist mind is to make as much money as he can as fast as he can. Notice, I am not ragging on Republicans since it's done by Democrats as well. It's just more likely to be done by a Republican who thinks the masses are sheep to be fleeced. There is no way in hell that a one room (so called studio apartment) is worth 2000 bucks a month anywhere on Earth. The Middle Class is disappearing because of the Greed of the upper Rich class.
All socialist entitlement programs are a dead end, more people are taking more out, than are putting in

What's
Lol

What's a round?

How would you know. You walk around with your toy on your hip or pocket feeling superior. It makes your little member feel bigger than it is. You need more bullets to compensate for the smallness of your little tiny member.

Here we go with the penis obsession
Just come out of the closet already

And Yes I do happen to know that 60 grams is not an amount of weight that anyone but a feeble old fuck would notice

Forum List

Back