'Been There, Seen That, Done That, Don't Want Any Part Of That' - Cuban Immigrant Warns Americans

How can Trumpsters, supposedly adults, not even fucking know what communism is?
Because they do and you do NOT.

The flaw in every argument put forth by apologists for communism is the insane hubris of thinking that ONLY they know what it is.

You are not better informed on the subject.
Great. Then list out Democrat officials who are advocating for communism.

I'm sure this will be easy, and that the list will be long.

:popcorn:
I never said they were. Bernie Sanders and AOC do however
Great. Show me where Sanders and AOC advocate for government taking over all production and distribution, and for the elimination of private property.

Because THAT'S what communism ACTUALLY is, huh?

You claim to know more about this than me. I'm sure this will be easy. Knock it out of the park.
No that is not what communism really is.

Communism is a process and all of that is only one small part.

Knocked out asnd you have been schooled
So now "communism is a process". The first time it's ever been called that.

THAT'S what communism REALLY is.

You should be embarrassed, but I know you're not.

Another example of why communicating with you sheep is pointless.

Last edited:
Wrong.

The russians had far greater prosperity before and after communism.

Not really. Russia was grindingly poor under the Tsars. That's why they had a revolution to start with.

After Communism, they've declined from being the world's second largest economy to the 11th. They are only slightly ahead of fucking SOUTH KOREA.

Who has the second largest economy now? Communist China.

Wrong.

Not really. Russia was grindingly poor under the Tsars. That's why they had a revolution to start with.

After Communism, they've declined from being the world's second largest economy to the 11th. They are only slightly ahead of fucking SOUTH KOREA.

More like the German Czarerina and a weak militarily inept/socially inept elitist czar and his corrupt hate provoking uncle..along with jewish communists not liking the czarerinas russian orthodox special friend as they sought power for themselves using the nonsense FREE CHIT for pheasants that are willing to be useful idiots.

Wrong.

They were more grindingly poor under the communists. Simple fact.

China has that economy due to embracing at least SOME capitalism

More like the German Czarerina and a weak militarily inept/socially inept elitist czar and his corrupt hate provoking uncle..along with jewish communists not liking the czarerinas russian orthodox special friend as they sought power for themselves using the nonsense FREE CHIT for pheasants that are willing to be useful idiots.

Uh, no. Russia's problems were a lot deeper than just the Romanovs. Otherwise, they could have just appointed a more competent noble to replace Nicholas II after he abdicated.

Actually, China is doing well because it has a command economy.

Uh, no. Russia's problems were a lot deeper than just the Romanovs. Otherwise, they could have just appointed a more competent noble to replace Nicholas II after he abdicated.

Actually, China is doing well because it has a command economy.
Wrong it is doing well because it opened up some limited free markets itr was a failure as a command economy like all command economies.

The Bolshevick revilution did not happen because of poverty it only made poverty far worse.

Wrong it is doing well because it opened up some limited free markets itr was a failure as a command economy like all command economies.

The Bolshevick revilution did not happen because of poverty it only made poverty far worse.

Actually, it happened exactly because of poverty.

The Communists promised Peace, Bread and Land, and they won.

Actyually it did not and the middle class was doing well in Russia,.

The communists only barely won and only because their enemies were even more incompetant.

The flaw in every argument put forth by apologists for communism is the insane hubris of thinking that ONLY they know what it is.

You can't even quote anyone advocating for communism on the CPUSA website, moron. Commies don't admit what their agenda is. It's all just peace, love and healthcare.

the standard of living in Russia was improving rapidly when the commies took power. They never "won" an election. They took over the government by force, dumbass.

Last edited:

Great. Show me where Sanders and AOC advocate for government taking over all production and distribution, and for the elimination of private property.

Because THAT'S what communism ACTUALLY is.

You claim to know more about this than me. I'm sure this will be easy. Knock it out of the park.
Show us where the CPUSA website advocates that.

Do you imagine no one has noticed that you are dodging this question?

Poverty under communism is worse than itr ever was under Batista.

Cuba happened because a few fell for the insanely evil and idiotic teachings of MArx which never work and always end up in cotastrophe.

Actually, if anything, Russia had it's greatest prosperity under the Commies. It was poor and miserable under the Tsars (which is why they revolted in the first place) and it's kind of miserable now, where Russia is giving the Philippines a run in the industry of "Women willing to become mail order brides" category.

As for Cuba, the reality is, we've been punishing them for 60 years now for picking a form of government we don't like, and if anything, it's made them more dedicated to it. Then again, Trumpster keep supporting their guy no matter how badly he fucks things up.
"Actually, if anything, Russia had it's greatest prosperity under the Commies."

Yeah, if you call 20 million people starving to death "prosperity."

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Communism is a fantasy. It's a triangle with four sides. It can never be put into practice. The result of trying is always mass starvation. Fools like Bernie never use the word "communism" but they advocate all the same polices put in place by Cuba and Venezuela. Bernie has visited the USSA, Cuba and Venezuela and shook hands with their dictators. So did Obama, for that matter.

You can't even quote anyone advocating for communism on the CPUSA website, moron. Commies don't admit what their agenda is. It's all just peace, love and healthcare.
I looked. They don't provide any more than empty platitudes and worthless talking points.

Show me specifics and I'll address them. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to back up my words.

And you still can't show me any Democrats who want communism.

You are a liar and a coward. But I already knew that.

Communism is a fantasy. It's a triangle with four sides. It can never be put into practice. The result of trying is always mass starvation. Fools like Bernie never use the word "communism" but they advocate all the same polices put in place by Cuba and Venezuela. Bernie has visited the USSA, Cuba and Venezuela and shook hands with their dictators. So did Obama, for that matter.
And again: Show me where a Democrat is advocating for government ownership of all production and distribution, and for the elimination of private property.

Man up for a change and back up your words. Come on, boy.

The communists only barely won and only because their enemies were even more incompetant.

No, they won because no one was that keen on fighting for the "Whites"... that's the point.

No, they won because no one was that keen on fighting for the "Whites"... that's the point.
As manmy were fighting for the whites as for the bolshevicks the communists were never a popular movement

Another example of why communicating with you sheep is pointless.A
And again: Show me where a Democrat is advocating for government ownership of all production and distribution, and for the elimination of private property.

Asked and answered You refuse to address facts coward

I was correct and it was not the first time calling it that you are massively ignorant and nothing more

Another example of why communicating with you sheep is pointless.A

Asked and answered You refuse to address facts coward

I was correct and it was not the first time calling it that you are massively ignorant and nothing more
You couldn't name any communists. You even had to change the definition of the word.

You have been conned, just like the other Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back