Before you vote, take this test.

I am voting for Stein. I could probably live with Trump.

Hillary is totally out of the question.

If Hillary is out of the question and you can live with Trump, you ought to vote Trump. Voting for Stein won't accomplish anything significant except to put the power of your vote in Hillary's favor. It's one less vote for the only one who can beat her. I'm all for boosting third parties, independents, etc., and often vote for them. The two-party stranglehold on politics has got to go. But the stakes are too high this year. As far as I'm concerned, anyone voting third party when they'd normally vote for the Democrat is failing to demonstrate the courage of their convictions. It was revulsion for Hillary that made them consider other candidates, but If they're not voting Trump, they're not truly interested in keeping her out of the White House.

Third parties and independents will still be here in 2020, and they'll be much stronger. Meanwhile, Trump has ruffled many GOP feathers, and is completely foreign to an unfriendly D.C. establishment, so he's going to run into one uncooperative brick wall after another. Coming out of a Trump administration would be far easier than a Clinton administration. You know how deeply the Clintons have their tenterhooks in Washington. It literally makes me sick to my stomach, knowing what they're going to do to people.

Remember '92? When Perot siphoned all those votes away and gave Bill Clinton the winning edge? I was one of the idiots who voted for Perot. We didn't know what we were getting into that year, but we do now. For once can we learn from history instead of repeating it?

I am sorry but your thinking is very much flawed... Trump can do horrendous damage to the US both domestic and foreign. The best think you can do if you want more choice is to vote down ballot for people who want STV or Alternative Voting... The US President can't implement these on their own... It has to be pushed from congress...

Trump will never sign a STV voting system as he wouldn't even be short listed candidate... Hillary would have far more success...
Clinton has shown an open mind to moving left on issues and has shown to be a deal maker in her history, Trump has shown himself to be a child who lacks the concentration for complex issues.

The Bernie movement should build on their success and prepare for 2 years time and compete for numerous seats... Clinton will be a supporter of that... Clinton is a realist who knows that for things to be done you need both sides, give more bullets in her gun and she will move more left, don't and she stays in the center..

I am voting for Stein. I could probably live with Trump.

Hillary is totally out of the question.

If Hillary is out of the question and you can live with Trump, you ought to vote Trump. Voting for Stein won't accomplish anything significant except to put the power of your vote in Hillary's favor. It's one less vote for the only one who can beat her. I'm all for boosting third parties, independents, etc., and often vote for them. The two-party stranglehold on politics has got to go. But the stakes are too high this year. As far as I'm concerned, anyone voting third party when they'd normally vote for the Democrat is failing to demonstrate the courage of their convictions. It was revulsion for Hillary that made them consider other candidates, but If they're not voting Trump, they're not truly interested in keeping her out of the White House.

Third parties and independents will still be here in 2020, and they'll be much stronger. Meanwhile, Trump has ruffled many GOP feathers, and is completely foreign to an unfriendly D.C. establishment, so he's going to run into one uncooperative brick wall after another. Coming out of a Trump administration would be far easier than a Clinton administration. You know how deeply the Clintons have their tenterhooks in Washington. It literally makes me sick to my stomach, knowing what they're going to do to people.

Remember '92? When Perot siphoned all those votes away and gave Bill Clinton the winning edge? I was one of the idiots who voted for Perot. We didn't know what we were getting into that year, but we do now. For once can we learn from history instead of repeating it?
The two-party stranglehold on politics has got to go.​

So why vote for one of them and legitimize that system? A vote for a Republicrat just strengthens their system.

I think a vote for Stein would hurt Hillary more than Trump.

Forum List

Back