🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

I nominate you for official ass wiper for the president.

And I nominate you as GOP pissboy! There to clean up the puddles of yellow fear they piddle behind them as they come up with excuse after excuse why they can't possibly impeach.

Just bring a really big bucket....as the GOP has made moral incontinence a veritable party plank.

I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

Maybe you SHOULD begin to T-H-I-N-K

snopes.com Welcome to Kenya Birthplace of Barack Obama

Hey, maybe someone could Photoshop a brain for you?

You post that as if they even care. You're not dealing with folks who fact check claims they want to be true. Stevey has already insisted that Snopes can't be trusted.......because.
This is Snopes.

307.png

And I nominate you as GOP pissboy! There to clean up the puddles of yellow fear they piddle behind them as they come up with excuse after excuse why they can't possibly impeach.

Just bring a really big bucket....as the GOP has made moral incontinence a veritable party plank.
As I've stated several times already, I don't think the RINOs have the balls to impeach the fraud (I'm sorry, your messiah), but they should. Now, shouldn't you be in bed? You have school tomorrow.

There's a reason the founders insisted on adding the 'manchurian' clause to the United States Constitution, so foreign powers couldn't command the United States through foreign agents.

However, let us suppose that birthers are wrong...Obama still works fore foreign powers nonetheless, China and Muslim extremist groups to be exact.

There's a reason the founders insisted on adding the 'manchurian' clause to the United States Constitution, so foreign powers couldn't command the United States through foreign agents.

However, let us suppose that birthers are wrong...Obama still works fore foreign powers nonetheless, China and Muslim extremist groups to be exact.
They have plenty of grounds for impeachment and I encourage them to do it.

I see the lobotomy has taken full effect. The BIGGEST liar on the board.

I see a lot of idiotic thinking on this board, and you are no exception.

It is pretty hard to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

Minor detail, barely worth mentioning. His mother clearly had herculean kegals and shot his little half Kenyan ass across the border like she were punkin chunkin.

Obviously.

Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, a reporter, and Obama's grandmother in Kenya all said at one point that Barack was born in Kenya. Who can distinguish the errors in speech from the Freudian slips from the outright lies? This thread has as it's premise the ways the universe works. Here's another immutable law of the universe. No matter how hard people suppress the truth, it always finds a way to come to the surface.

Nope, nope and nope.

Obama never said he was born in Kenya. Michelle never said Obama was born in Kenya. And Obama's grandmother said, about 6 times, that Obama was born in Hawaii. Worse for your claims, this same grandmother in a 2007 interview (that's pre-president mind you) said that she learned of Obama's birth when her son sent her a letter 6 months after her grandson was born. Just kicking that dead horse.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth about a half dozen times. 3 times in writing. With the Registrar of the State of Hawaii affirming that the information on the Long Form Birth Certificate on the White House website for Obama was accurate and matched their original records.

Birthers are still stuck on the 2007 COLB, which stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law. The mountains of evidence obliterating their silly little conspiracy since has just been frosting.

BREAKING Obama Just Accidentally Admits He Was Born In Kenya Chaos Ensues
Michelle Obama ADMITS Her Husband Was Born In Kenya Mr. Conservative
Blog Tamar Yonah Obama Born In Kenya His Grandmother Says Yes. - Arutz Sheva

Now you're just lying, the last act of the desperate.

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

Why do all of you in the Leftardocracy use the same source to "debunk" the sign? You can't even read the Left wing dribble because ads pop up right in front of it, which kinda defeats whatever it has to say. Get another source or STFU.

Are you stating that Obama should have been prevented by birth control or are you stating he should have been aborted.....

.Maybe your ignorant hatred of Obama could teach you a lesson.

(To everyone else; I know he can't learn at this stage in his life. He calls Michael Savage a Dr.)

Looks like your bizarre 'cut to Obama's back for no reason' video is spliced from Obama's April 7th, 2009 trip to Turkey where he spoke to students. Here's the full transcript of that visit:

Statements by U.S. Officials Embassy of the United States Ankara Turkey

It utterly contradicts your spliced version. There's no a single mention of any birth certificate. Or any mention by the President of where he was born. But wait? How do we know the transcript is accurate and your video is utterly bunk? Why, we have the full unedited video of the April 7th event, lasting 44 minutes. And it matches the official transcript perfectly.

Point. Set. Match.

It...it never even occurred to you to fact check any of the bullshit you're peddling, did it? Do you even care now that you were duped, that you offered us a hapless, obvious, poorly spliced lie? Does it bother you that you were so easy to fool?

You post that as if they even care. You're not dealing with folks who fact check claims they want to be true. Stevey has already insisted that Snopes can't be trusted.......because.
This is Snopes.

307.png

kenyasign2.jpg

kenyasign1.jpg

Are you stating that Obama should have been prevented by birth control or are you stating he should have been aborted.....

.Maybe your ignorant hatred of Obama could teach you a lesson.

(To everyone else; I know he can't learn at this stage in his life. He calls Michael Savage a Dr.)

He has a PhD, idiot.

Why do all of you in the Leftardocracy use the same source to "debunk" the sign? You can't even read the Left wing dribble because ads pop up right in front of it, which kinda defeats whatever it has to say. Get another source or STFU.

So snopes can't be trusted......the wordpress website http://www dcclothesline.com is trustworthy? A site so laden in wild batshit fringe right conspiracy idiocy that it includes these lovely rhetorical gems on its front page:

"Were the Soviet defectors correct in that Obama is the manifestation of a multi-generational plot to bring America to her knees?"

"Is Covert Geoengineering Steering the Polar Vortex?"

"Is The UN Using Vaccines To Secretly Sterilize Women All Over The Globe?

"Top Hacker: Chicago Nuke Attack Planned for 2015"

And my personal favorite:

This is the second part in a series in which it will become clear that Putin, Obama and the banksters are the greatest threat to the welfare of mankind and the world is on a one-way trip to a planned Armageddon.

This is your source, dude. If you check the URL of your little photoshop tribute to intellectual dishonesty on the front page, this is what you get:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/wp-con...-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

This freakshow of a right wing conspiracy website is your source. And we're supposed to accept it as gospel truth, and ignore Snopes... despite Snopes systematically evicerating your entire argument using reason, facts and evidence....including images of the original sign? And you having nothing but the picture?

Last edited:
I see a lot of idiotic thinking on this board, and you are no exception.

It is pretty hard to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

Minor detail, barely worth mentioning. His mother clearly had herculean kegals and shot his little half Kenyan ass across the border like she were punkin chunkin.

Obviously.

Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, a reporter, and Obama's grandmother in Kenya all said at one point that Barack was born in Kenya. Who can distinguish the errors in speech from the Freudian slips from the outright lies? This thread has as it's premise the ways the universe works. Here's another immutable law of the universe. No matter how hard people suppress the truth, it always finds a way to come to the surface.

Nope, nope and nope.

Obama never said he was born in Kenya. Michelle never said Obama was born in Kenya. And Obama's grandmother said, about 6 times, that Obama was born in Hawaii. Worse for your claims, this same grandmother in a 2007 interview (that's pre-president mind you) said that she learned of Obama's birth when her son sent her a letter 6 months after her grandson was born. Just kicking that dead horse.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth about a half dozen times. 3 times in writing. With the Registrar of the State of Hawaii affirming that the information on the Long Form Birth Certificate on the White House website for Obama was accurate and matched their original records.

Birthers are still stuck on the 2007 COLB, which stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law. The mountains of evidence obliterating their silly little conspiracy since has just been frosting.

BREAKING Obama Just Accidentally Admits He Was Born In Kenya Chaos Ensues
Michelle Obama ADMITS Her Husband Was Born In Kenya Mr. Conservative

Now you're just lying, the last act of the desperate.

You are the poster boy for 'mental disorder'...

Obama accidentally admits he was born in Kenya...at the 2010 White House Correspondents Dinner...

Hey PEA brain, make sure an adult is nearby when you try to cross the street...

Barack Obama plays for laughs at White House Correspondents Dinner

Obama ribs the birthers Mirth certificate The Economist

QntiiGp.png

President Obama and Jay Leno at White House Correspondents Dinner The White House

KNPMIw9.png

Laughing! Holy shit dude....you're quoting his speech at the White House Correspondence dinner as FACTUAL? This is the same dinner where he said he left his parents on the Planet Krypton. Christ, the Birthers are really bringing in their JV squad now.

And Michelle never says that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you linked to. Try again.

Finally, Obama's grandmother. Here's the edited video YOU were allowed to see:

The audio cuts off right at 5:05. Almost midword. Why the sudden end to the audio? Why weren't you allowed to hear what Obama's Grandma Ogombe had to say after 5:05 in the conversation? Simple: it destroys your conspiracy. Here's the full audio, that continues on after 5:05

McCrae: When I come in December, I would like to come by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombassa?

Ogombe: No, Obama was not born in Mombassa. He was born in America.

McCrae: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

Ogombe: No, he was born in America, not Mombassa.

McCrae: Do you know where he was born. I though he was born in Kenya. I was going to go buy and see where he was born.

Ogombe: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the State of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The State of Hawaii.

Beginning at 5:05

Which just destroys the silly, batshit narrative you're desperately clinging to. The question you should be asking yourself is....why didn't you know about this? Why did your source intentionally keep this from you?

Simple: your fringe right sources want you ignorant. They don't want you to have the full, unedited audio. They don't want you to know what Obama's grandmother actually said.

And given how little time and effort you've taken to fact check the silly nonsense you're peddling, you don't seem to want to know either.

This has got to be the funniest shit I've ever seen! This is such a perfect summary of how the birther batshit works. There's a blog on Israelnationalnews.com...where this gift from the batshit gods was deuced upon the world:

According to some news reports, Ann Dunham, was not accepted well by her husband's family because she was white:
"Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama very well, because she was white, according to Sarah Obama. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley Ann decided to return to Hawaii because she later said, she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby—Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.—was born in Kenya and that shortly after he was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii."

Now here is where it gets fun. Click on the 'some news reports' link in the Israeli National News blog post.....and you get a google search citing the EXACT SAME Israeli National News blog post. Did you catch that, birthers? The Blog post cite itself as its own source!

Its the perfect circle of bullshit.

As I've stated several times already, I don't think the RINOs have the balls to impeach the fraud (I'm sorry, your messiah), but they should. Now, shouldn't you be in bed? You have school tomorrow.

So we're in agreement, Pissboy.....the GOP doesn't have the balls in their empty pink flapping sacks to back their gutless rhetoric with action. They're afraid, no, wetting their panties terrified of actually trying to impeach Obama. And they're tossing excuse after sniveling excuse for why they won't impeach over their shoulder as they skuddle away, dragging their ass on the carpet behind them as they go.

Even gung-ho proponents like Templar go suddenly mousy and vague when you ask them WHICH of the 6 democratic senators would inexplicably cross aisle and vote to convict Obama of 'charges' that aren't actually crimes and which the GOP couldn't make stick in a court of law. Let alone show us actual indications among these 'mystery 6' that they would support impeachment.

Why? Because they don't exist.

Yeah, this has not been a banner day for birther arguments. Saint and his 'edited for right wingers' audio of Obama's grandmother....that cuts out JUST before she says over and over that Obama was born in Hawaii. And Yidnar and his 'lets cut to Obama's back everytime we add the spliced audio' clip of Obama 'admitting' to having been born in Kenya.

Odd, the original 44 minute video and the official transcript matched perfectly. And both contradicted the puddle of conspiracy shit that Yidnar greedily lapped up off youtube's floor without a single thought or question.

Um, birthers.......feel free to send in your Varsity Squad. We've pretty much had our way with the cheerleaders that pom-pom'd their way across this thread.

So we're in agreement, Pissboy.....the GOP doesn't have the balls in their empty pink flapping sacks to back their gutless rhetoric with action. They're afraid, no, wetting their panties terrified of actually trying to impeach Obama. And they're tossing excuse after sniveling excuse for why they won't impeach over their shoulder as they skuddle away, dragging their ass on the carpet behind them as they go.

Even gung-ho proponents like Templar go suddenly mousy and vague when you ask them WHICH of the 6 democratic senators would inexplicably cross aisle and vote to convict Obama of 'charges' that aren't actually crimes and which the GOP couldn't make stick in a court of law. Let alone show us actual indications among these 'mystery 6' that they would support impeachment.

Why? Because they don't exist.
You shouldn't shoot off your mouth so much, you might be eating your words. If he plays dictator on amnesty, he may find that he's pushed the American people too far. Of course, we all know that parasitic blacks and cock sucking sycophants such as yourself will stand by him no matter what, but people who love their country will want him removed.

Forum List

Back