🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough.

Yeah, that's my perspective too.

He just ran with the Kenya stuff for the various advantages associated with PC, like Warren and her schtick about being "native American".

Fascinating. Just before Obama 'says' he wasn't born in the United States....the camera cuts away from his face and for no particular reason shows his back.

Imagine the odds of that. Every single time.

Why is that?
ap0p

Looks like your bizarre 'cut to Obama's back for no reason' video is spliced from Obama's April 7th, 2009 trip to Turkey where he spoke to students. Here's the full transcript of that visit:

Statements by U.S. Officials Embassy of the United States Ankara Turkey

It utterly contradicts your spliced version. There's no a single mention of any birth certificate. Or any mention by the President of where he was born. But wait? How do we know the transcript is accurate and your video is utterly bunk? Why, we have the full unedited video of the April 7th event, lasting 44 minutes. And it matches the official transcript perfectly.

Point. Set. Match.

It...it never even occurred to you to fact check any of the bullshit you're peddling, did it? Do you even care now that you were duped, that you offered us a hapless, obvious, poorly spliced lie? Does it bother you that you were so easy to fool?
Damn ! maybe you are right ! hell they even fooled the his wife !!

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough.

He just ran with the Kenya stuff for the various advantages associated with PC, like Warren and her schtick about being "native American".

Ran with it........how? Let's go over this again for your benefit. A deep thinker like you should appreciate that.

In what ways did Barack Obama run with "the Kenya stuff"?

Well. All it would take would be a journalist to backtrack Barry to see where he actually was born. Any jornalist worth his salt should be able to backtrack Barry and find exactly where he spent his youth and where he was born. To bad they are all in his pocket.

Of course the fact that he won't release his college transcripts says a lot. They would show exactly where he came from when he got into college.

Never been a birther but one certainly has to wonder where all the folks from his past are hiding and why they aren't out there telling everyone they knew the POTUS when he was a kid.

Well. All it would take would be a journalist to backtrack Barry to see where he actually was born. Any jornalist worth his salt should be able to backtrack Barry and find exactly where he spent his youth and where he was born. To bad they are all in his pocket.

Of course the fact that he won't release his college transcripts says a lot. They would show exactly where he came from when he got into college.

Never been a birther but one certainly has to wonder where all the folks from his past are hiding and why they aren't out there telling everyone they knew the POTUS when he was a kid.

Oh yes! One HAS to wonder!!

I would agree. But none of them have.

I know.

Hell they sent 200 reporters to Alaska to dig up dirt on Palin but they sure didn't send 200 reporters to dig up anything on Barry Boy.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

birther-obama-thats-a-relief.jpg

gallery_54_4_28027.jpg

In a sane nation, his lies about his birthplace would have disqualified him for political office.

The man is a proven prolific liar and yet, millions of Americans still approve of him. Proof something is wrong with millions of Americans.

Ran with it........how? Let's go over this again for your benefit. A deep thinker like you should appreciate that.

In what ways did Barack Obama run with "the Kenya stuff"?

Book sales promotion.

Let it ride for his political aspirations.

College entry and finance (prove this wrong, prove how someone with admittedly marginal grades gets accepted at Columbia and then Harvard especially someone with no money.)

Has there ever been a documentary on the life and times of Obama? If there was I don't remember it. If there was I'll bet it was a campaign spot.

Think about it, the first "black" POTUS and yet I will bet most that voted for him don't know about his education in Indonesia attending a Muslim school under an assumed name. Most don't know about his SS number. Most don't know about his travel to countries that the US banned for travel.

All they know is he was raised in Hawaii by a kind old bank manager, grew up, attended Harvard and here he is.

Fascinating. Just before Obama 'says' he wasn't born in the United States....the camera cuts away from his face and for no particular reason shows his back.

Imagine the odds of that. Every single time.

Why is that?
ap0p

Looks like your bizarre 'cut to Obama's back for no reason' video is spliced from Obama's April 7th, 2009 trip to Turkey where he spoke to students. Here's the full transcript of that visit:

Statements by U.S. Officials Embassy of the United States Ankara Turkey

It utterly contradicts your spliced version. There's no a single mention of any birth certificate. Or any mention by the President of where he was born. But wait? How do we know the transcript is accurate and your video is utterly bunk? Why, we have the full unedited video of the April 7th event, lasting 44 minutes. And it matches the official transcript perfectly.

Point. Set. Match.

It...it never even occurred to you to fact check any of the bullshit you're peddling, did it? Do you even care now that you were duped, that you offered us a hapless, obvious, poorly spliced lie? Does it bother you that you were so easy to fool?
Damn ! maybe you are right ! hell they even fooled the his wife !!

I don't think that is proof of his birth. What I think it is, is Michelle once again rubbing his election in our eye. She NEVER was proud of the America that a young poor black girl, like herself, was able to pull herself out of poverty. No way she would be proud of America I assume she would be more proud if she had been born in the Sudan or Kenya. She so loathes America that she won't even admit it is the homeland of Obama.

anyone who believes that fucking illegal alien mulatto muslime son-of-a-bitch was born in Hawaii is a first rate fool ! :up:

I am thinking there is not enough evidence even if the BCs were forged. Maybe they were forged to hide something else, like his Father is really Frank Davis. If they were forged at all.

So the evidence of his Kenyan birth, in my opinion, is pretty sparse. You can say that a forged BC proves he was born somewhere else but it does not prove where.

You would have to assume that his mother would go to Kenya while pregnant or fly back with a new born, not really done in that time frame.

So my opinion, he was born in Hawaii and HE or his handlers started the story about Kenyan birth until it got in the way of being POTUS. See the Constitutional professor didn't realize that his Kenyan birth would disqualify him for POTUS until it was almost too late. Good thing there is a sympathetic MSM.

Last edited:
anyone who believes that fucking illegal alien mulatto muslime son-of-a-bitch was born in Hawaii is a first rate fool ! :up:

I am thinking there is not enough evidence even if the BCs were forged. Maybe they were forged to hide something else, like his Father is really Frank Davis. If they were forged at all.

So the evidence of his Kenyan birth, in my opinion, is pretty sparse. You can say that a forged BC proves he was born somewhere else but it does not prove where.

You would have to assume that his mother would go to Kenya while pregnant or fly back with a new born, not really done in that time frame.

So my opinion, he was born in Kenya and HE or his handlers started the story about Kenyan birth until it got in the way of being POTUS. See the Constitutional professor didn't realize that his Kenyan birth would disqualify him for POTUS until it was almost too late. Good thing there is a sympathetic MSM.

Maybe...in 50 years we will know the truth...but then, maybe not.

The government still is lying and covering up the coup d'état in Dallas, 50 years after the event.

So my opinion, he was born in Kenya and HE or his handlers started the story about Kenyan birth until it got in the way of being POTUS. See the Constitutional professor didn't realize that his Kenyan birth would disqualify him for POTUS until it was almost too late. Good thing there is a sympathetic MSM.

Maybe...in 50 years we will know the truth...but then, maybe not.

The government still is lying and covering up the coup d'état in Dallas, 50 years after the event.

In 50 hours after he leaves office the world and America will forget Obama and move on.

Oh, is this a serious thread?

Obama's grandmother died right after he visited her in Hawaii and only a few weeks before the election which garnered a sympathy vote. I think Obama had her whacked lest in the throes of senility she let on to where he was really born.

Now that you know how serious I am, do you want to have a serious discussion or do you just throw popcorn?

ColbertPopcorn.gif

Forum List

Back