🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

So either he was lying when he claimed to be born in Kenya or he was lying when he claimed to be born in Hawaii. I don't know why the Left thinks they're defending the correct lie.

And who did Obama tell he was born in Kenya?
Miriam Goderich.

That's not what Miriam Goderich says:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

That looks like an explicit contradiction of your claims to me, by the world's leading expert on the content of that pamphlet.

So I ask again, who said that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? It clearly wasn't Miriam Goderich. So who? Its such a simple question and yet it sends your ilk running with their tails tucked between tender haunches every single time.

I see a lot of idiotic thinking on this board, and you are no exception.

It is pretty hard to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

Minor detail, barely worth mentioning. His mother clearly had herculean kegals and shot his little half Kenyan ass across the border like she were punkin chunkin.

Obviously.

That booklet was revised several times from 1991 to 2007 and the born in Kenya claim stayed the same. Only when he decided to run for president was it changed.

Um, Obama was dropped by that agency the year after the booklet was published. Why would the booklet that lists current clients include Obama's name for 16 more years when the agency didn't represent him?

You...you do realize the booklet was printed, right? That the promotional manual was made of paper? Think about it....and you'll realize your mistake in 3....2.....1....

Finally go it, huh? Its a shame when I have to school you on your batshit conspiracies, isn't it?

Gee, Skylar, did I strike a chord? As soon as I mentioned the word "impeachment" you went apeshit. Perhaps I should leave that word in my sig line specifically for you.

Laughing.....so that's your latest excuse for why the GOP hasn't impeached?

And you're going to dedicate your sig line to me? Man, GOP Chickenshit Watch Day One must have really gotten under your skin. Get ready for Day Two!

Minor detail, barely worth mentioning. His mother clearly had herculean kegals and shot his little half Kenyan ass across the border like she were punkin chunkin.

Obviously.

Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, a reporter, and Obama's grandmother in Kenya all said at one point that Barack was born in Kenya. Who can distinguish the errors in speech from the Freudian slips from the outright lies? This thread has as it's premise the ways the universe works. Here's another immutable law of the universe. No matter how hard people suppress the truth, it always finds a way to come to the surface.

Obama knows the uproar and racial anarchy that would ensue if he were thrown out of office ......he relies on that fact !! because of this he is even taunting and daring the US congress to impeach him over his soon to be violation of the Constitution [one of many] when he bypasses congress on Immigration.

Obama knows the uproar and racial anarchy that would ensue if he were thrown out of office ......he relies on that fact !! because of this he is even taunting and daring the US congress to impeach him over his soon to be violation of the Constitution [one of many] when he bypasses congress on Immigration.
however the Violator in chief may be underestimating the resolve of the American people .

Obviously.

Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, a reporter, and Obama's grandmother in Kenya all said at one point that Barack was born in Kenya. Who can distinguish the errors in speech from the Freudian slips from the outright lies? This thread has as it's premise the ways the universe works. Here's another immutable law of the universe. No matter how hard people suppress the truth, it always finds a way to come to the surface.

Nope, nope and nope.

Obama never said he was born in Kenya. Michelle never said Obama was born in Kenya. And Obama's grandmother said, about 6 times, that Obama was born in Hawaii. Worse for your claims, this same grandmother in a 2007 interview (that's pre-president mind you) said that she learned of Obama's birth when her son sent her a letter 6 months after her grandson was born. Just kicking that dead horse.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth about a half dozen times. 3 times in writing. With the Registrar of the State of Hawaii affirming that the information on the Long Form Birth Certificate on the White House website for Obama was accurate and matched their original records.

Birthers are still stuck on the 2007 COLB, which stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law. The mountains of evidence obliterating their silly little conspiracy since has just been frosting.

however the Violator in chief may be underestimating the resolve of the American people .
Agreed. The American people are just about fed up with this Josef Stalin wannabe. I believe the Republicans would find that they have a lot more support than they think they have if they start impeachment proceedings. It may result in a huge crisis and possible race war but at this point it would be worth it to save the country.

And you know this because of your long, soulful conversations with the president where he shared his heart of hearts with you and entrusted you with his inner most feelings on 'racial anarchy'?

Or are you just offering us baseless personal opinion about a man you've never so much been in the same room with, citing only yourself?

Agreed. The American people are just about fed up with this Josef Stalin wannabe. I believe the Republicans would find that they have a lot more support than they think they have if they start impeachment proceedings. It may result in a huge crisis and possible race war but at this point it would be worth it to save the country.

Then why, pray tell, are the Republicans wetting their little panties with steaming yellow fear at even the *idea* of impeaching Obama? Why are they a veritable excuse factory for why they *won't* impeach?

Seems you may be missing something.

And you know this because of your long, soulful conversations with the president where he shared his heart of hearts with you and entrusted you with his inner most feelings on 'racial anarchy'?

Or are you just offering us baseless personal opinion about a man you've never so much been in the same room with, citing only yourself?
I nominate you for official ass wiper for the president.

and you know he doesn't believe that because of your long ,soulful conversations with the president where he shared his heart of hearts with you and entrusted you with his inner most feelings on 'racial anarchy'? why else would the man be so bold and risk impeachment ??

So either he was lying when he claimed to be born in Kenya or he was lying when he claimed to be born in Hawaii. I don't know why the Left thinks they're defending the correct lie.

And who did Obama tell he was born in Kenya?
Miriam Goderich.

That's not what Miriam Goderich says:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

That looks like an explicit contradiction of your claims to me, by the world's leading expert on the content of that pamphlet.

So I ask again, who said that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? It clearly wasn't Miriam Goderich. So who? Its such a simple question and yet it sends your ilk running with their tails tucked between tender haunches every single time.
She said that because she was told to say that (most likely by a Obama stooge in the WH) to cover for Obama.

Fascinating. Just before Obama 'says' he wasn't born in the United States....the camera cuts away from his face and for no particular reason shows his back.

Imagine the odds of that. Every single time.

Why is that?

She said that because she was told to say that (most likely by a Obama stooge in the WH) to cover for Obama.

Says you, citing yourself. And you have no idea what you're talking about. Miriam Goderich says Obama never told he was born in Kenya.

So I ask again, who said that Obama told them he was born in Kenya? Its obviously not Miriam Goderich.

So...Who?

I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

Maybe you SHOULD begin to T-H-I-N-K

snopes.com Welcome to Kenya Birthplace of Barack Obama

Hey, maybe someone could Photoshop a brain for you?

and you know he doesn't believe that because of your long ,soulful conversations with the president where he shared his heart of hearts with you and entrusted you with his inner most feelings on 'racial anarchy'? why else would the man be so bold and risk impeachment ??

If that's what Obama believes, quote him saying as much. So far, you've quoted yourself AS Obama. Alas I'm gonna let you in on one of the worst kept secrets on this board:

You're not.

So quote Obama saying what you attribute to him. Or acknowledge that you're offering us nothing more than your personal opinion about a man you've never so much been in the same room with. Let alone have spoken with or know.

I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

Maybe you SHOULD begin to T-H-I-N-K

snopes.com Welcome to Kenya Birthplace of Barack Obama

Hey, maybe someone could Photoshop a brain for you?

You post that as if they even care. You're not dealing with folks who fact check claims they want to be true. Stevey has already insisted that Snopes can't be trusted.......because.

Forum List

Back