Being A Law Enforcement Officer

10891662_1026803157336680_501809378444354034_n.jpg

As I've said, we certainly need to up our standards for police.

Accusing all cops of being bad isn't going to help that cause.

Yo Bear.....you were a LEO, right? What's the most dishonest thing you ever did in that capacity?

That's easy

I ignored evidence that a soldier under my command was homosexual when I should have initiated court martial proceedings against him.

It was an unjust policy that I ignored.

Blacks commit far more crime than any other racial group. This is supported by the data and the evidence. Should cops just stop arresting black criminals?

50% of all murders are committed by blacks and 93% of those are against other blacks. I find that it would be within the black communities best interest to teach their youth to behave. Of course, it is the cops fault some thug points a gun at him.

Yo Bear.....you were a LEO, right? What's the most dishonest thing you ever did in that capacity?

That's easy

I ignored evidence that a soldier under my command was homosexual when I should have initiated court martial proceedings against him.

Wow! You are even awesome when you cheat! Just awesome.

That's easy

Wow! You are even awesome when you cheat! Just awesome.

LOL

What do you want me to tell you.

I never, not once pulled my gun on a suspect in my duties as an MP, never had to so I simply can't speak to what was going through these guy's minds when they made the choice to shoot.

Yes, it is common in the Army, less now so than in the past, to give a minor criminal a tune up rather than ruin his career.

Forum List

Back