🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being a member of a political party shouldn't feel like you joined a cult

What groups are those?

The NRA? The 700 Club? The John Birch Society?

How are these groups cults?
By their actions, and hatred of disbelievers.

That isn't what the definition of a cult is, Alfalfa
Neither is the OP.

Democrats are definitely a cult. You all have the same position on every issue and you justify them with the same talking points. Environmentalists don't give a shit about the environment, they just use environment to pump Democrats. And all your other special interests are the same. If we could just convince the people who think for you to convince you to Jametown yourself, it'd solve the whole problem because you'd drink it in a heart beat
You just made yourself look dumb and a member of the dumb conservative cult.

8 Surprisingly Pro-Gun Democrats - Guns & Ammo

TrumpSupportByRace.png

TrumpSupportByEducation.png

Appreciate that. Not an easy job.

Whenever I need my shoes shined I always pick the black shoe shiner that happens to be at the Trump rallies. Did you know that Trump flies them in just for the rallies.
Sounds like Trump. He likes imported labor, it's cheaper and doesn't demand rights.

Yeah, he wants to build a wall to import cheap labor. Are you stoned?
That's not his kind of labor. They don't build towers, or make silk ties.

What?
Never mind. You apparently don't know how Trump makes his living.

How are these groups cults?

Neither is the OP.

Democrats are definitely a cult. You all have the same position on every issue and you justify them with the same talking points. Environmentalists don't give a shit about the environment, they just use environment to pump Democrats. And all your other special interests are the same. If we could just convince the people who think for you to convince you to Jametown yourself, it'd solve the whole problem because you'd drink it in a heart beat

When Democrats bring up guns, it's always used for this purpose, and it's always done in discussions that are not about guns. Just like other subjects. Note across the board many conservatives and libertarians cross over on many issues. We are supported by liberals zero because you don't cross over. You just say you theoretically disagree with Democrats on something in another subject for pseudo support you're not lock step while you lock step

Whenever I need my shoes shined I always pick the black shoe shiner that happens to be at the Trump rallies. Did you know that Trump flies them in just for the rallies.
Sounds like Trump. He likes imported labor, it's cheaper and doesn't demand rights.

Yeah, he wants to build a wall to import cheap labor. Are you stoned?
That's not his kind of labor. They don't build towers, or make silk ties.

What?
Never mind. You apparently don't know how Trump makes his living.

That has nothing to do with it, you're just casting aspersions

Neither is the OP.

When Democrats bring up guns, it's always used for this purpose, and it's always done in discussions that are not about guns. Just like other subjects. Note across the board many conservatives and libertarians cross over on many issues. We are supported by liberals zero because you don't cross over. You just say you theoretically disagree with Democrats on something in another subject for pseudo support you're not lock step while you lock step
I was just pointing out your cultish tendency to make wild claims like democrats have the "same position on every issue". You said it not me so stop your whining.

I know plenty of liberals that have conservative views on things so again your cult training has mislead you.

Neither is the OP.

I was just pointing out your cultish tendency to make wild claims like democrats have the "same position on every issue". You said it not me so stop your whining.

I know plenty of liberals that have conservative views on things so again your cult training has mislead you.

So name an issue there is actually a disagreement among Democrats in the national debate where you're actually actively on opposite sides

Neither is the OP.

So name an issue there is actually a disagreement among Democrats in the national debate where you're actually actively on opposite sides
Hillary Clinton.

Some want Hillary. Some don't want Trump.

Hillary Clinton.

That's not an "issue," she's a candidate

Hillary Clinton.

Abortion, guns, free trade, war, take your pick?

And if Clinton isn't an issue, God help us when a real one comes along.

Hillary Clinton.

OK, let's go with your first one. What Democrats are disagreeing on abortion on the national stage?

Hillary Clinton.

OK, let's go with your first one. What Democrats are disagreeing on abortion on the national stage?
https://wholelifedemocrat.com/

Pro-Life Democrats and the Catholic Church: Q&A with Kristen Day

Democrats for Life of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hillary Clinton.

So you don't know, you're just going to vomit links, just as I said, you can't name Democrats who actually disagree on any issues in a significant way

I've kind of noticed this with democrats. It is a feeling of community that they have as being 'liberal'. I've also noticed this with other 'liberal' groups such as women. They are like solidarity movements where the entire group isn't a collection of individuals but an embracing of their spiritual selves into the whole. I don't ever thing that being a member of a political party was like joining a cult. Can someone read where George Washington said he thought being a member of XYZ party defined everything he did in his life?

you've noticed no such thing with "democrats", idiota.

you have noticed it with the trumpeters cult.

but as usual, you live in opposite land.

Hillary Clinton.

So you don't know, you're just going to vomit links, just as I said, you can't name Democrats who actually disagree on any issues in a significant way
I just did name them, dummy.

Forum List

Back