🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being a member of a political party shouldn't feel like you joined a cult

You just proved me right. I said Democrats don't actually fight it out on different issues, you all have the same position on every issue. And you can't think of any counter examples, a life long Democrat zombie. I have three words for you:

Game ... set ... match ...
What's to fight about when it's probably 50 to 1 you little asswipe? That fight has been over for decades.

Democrats are pro-choice. The GOP is pro-life. You won't find either party having a debate so grow the fuck up.

You picked the topic to demonstrate Democrats disagree, moron. It was YOUR first choice. And how you use links on a message board is you make an argument and refer to links to support it. You don't just say here, read this
My links did support it, you dumbfuck, if you had read them.

I only read links when you make an argument and support it with links. I"m not going off to here, read this. This is a message board, you need to articulate your points, not make me read links to figure it out. Go back and do that and I'll read the links
GFY you lazy little shit.

You asked for the info and I linked you to it. All you had to do was click on the link and read it. I'm not your goddamned babysitter.

No, but you're responsible for making your own points. I'll do the same for you, I'll respond to your posts with links and let you figure out what I'm arguing

What's to fight about when it's probably 50 to 1 you little asswipe? That fight has been over for decades.

Democrats are pro-choice. The GOP is pro-life. You won't find either party having a debate so grow the fuck up.

You picked the topic to demonstrate Democrats disagree, moron. It was YOUR first choice. And how you use links on a message board is you make an argument and refer to links to support it. You don't just say here, read this

I only read links when you make an argument and support it with links. I"m not going off to here, read this. This is a message board, you need to articulate your points, not make me read links to figure it out. Go back and do that and I'll read the links

You asked for the info and I linked you to it. All you had to do was click on the link and read it. I'm not your goddamned babysitter.
Next she'll ask what democrats gave each other black eyes arguing over guns rights. That way she can pretend she didnt get called on this statement.

"You all have the same position on every issue and you justify them with the same talking points. "
-Kaz

And yet neither of you geniuses can still point to any two actual Democrats who are significant players disagreeing on any relevant national issue

No, but you're responsible for making your own points. I'll do the same for you, I'll respond to your posts with links and let you figure out what I'm arguing
You have no fucking clue what you are arguing.

If you did we wouldn't be debating this as you lost, pages ago.

Next she'll ask what democrats gave each other black eyes arguing over guns rights. That way she can pretend she didnt get called on this statement.

"You all have the same position on every issue and you justify them with the same talking points. "
-Kaz

And yet neither of you geniuses can still point to any two actual Democrats who are significant players disagreeing on any relevant national issue
Why the fuck would that matter? That's not even close to what you said.

You wanted to know who wasn't in lock-step, and we told you. Now STFU.

I just did name them, dummy.

No, I didn't ask for just issues, who is debating abortion? Name the Democrats who disagree and are actually fighting a pro-life position
Who Are the Pro-Life Democrats? | Catholic World Report - Global Church news and views

Obviously you're vomiting links because you can't back your crap up
Obviously you are attempting to move the goal posts because you couldnt support your statement without looking like a dumbass.

So if I just start posting links without saying what my argument is and I expect you to read them and figure it out, you're going to go out to the links, read them all and respond to it? I say you're full of shit, but sure, let's test it out. I'll do that for the next time I respond to one of your inane posts. Noting but links. Then you can demonstrate you meant it that it's your job to figure out my point from my links
Great deflection but you are pretty good at deflecting. To date you have admitted your comment was incorrect when you claimed all democrats have the same position on all issues.

-Kaz

We'll do that when you address your initial claim as being foolish.

-Kaz

You didn't answer that either. And it's the same question. So you just conceded that you can't name "two actual Democrats who are significant players disagreeing on any relevant national issue." That should scare the shit out of you. It doesn't, does it?

-Kaz

Not reading the discussion, huh? Your fuck buddy just conceded that I won. He can't name any significant disagreement in the Democrat party. And after pages of discussion, you haven't been able to do it either

No, I didn't ask for just issues, who is debating abortion? Name the Democrats who disagree and are actually fighting a pro-life position
Who Are the Pro-Life Democrats? | Catholic World Report - Global Church news and views

Obviously you are attempting to move the goal posts because you couldnt support your statement without looking like a dumbass.

So if I just start posting links without saying what my argument is and I expect you to read them and figure it out, you're going to go out to the links, read them all and respond to it? I say you're full of shit, but sure, let's test it out. I'll do that for the next time I respond to one of your inane posts. Noting but links. Then you can demonstrate you meant it that it's your job to figure out my point from my links
Great deflection but you are pretty good at deflecting. To date you have admitted your comment was incorrect when you claimed all democrats have the same position on all issues.

How is saying I expect you to do what you are demanding I do "deflection?" That doesn't even make sense

-Kaz

You didn't answer that either. And it's the same question. So you just conceded that you can't name "two actual Democrats who are significant players disagreeing on any relevant national issue." That should scare the shit out of you. It doesn't, does it?
I did answer, you little dumbshit. The links are full of names.

You're a stupid child, and dead wrong.

-Kaz

Not reading the discussion, huh? Your fuck buddy just conceded that I won. He can't name any significant disagreement in the Democrat party. And after pages of discussion, you haven't been able to do it either
I read your comment and blasted you on it. Your refusal to address it is the only concession I have seen so far.

How is saying I expect you to do what you are demanding I do "deflection?" That doesn't even make sense
How is claiming something but when proven wrong you move the goal posts not a deflection? Your comment doesnt make sense.

How is claiming something but when proven wrong you move the goal posts not a deflection? Your comment doesnt make sense.

What you just said makes no sense. I said I'll apply your standard to you and you called that a "deflection." That made no sense, clearly it's not

What you just said makes no sense. I said I'll apply your standard to you and you called that a "deflection." That made no sense, clearly it's not
What you just said makes no sense. You deflected when you were proven wrong. Clearly all you are capable of is deflections.

What you just said makes no sense. You deflected when you were proven wrong. Clearly all you are capable of is deflections.

You don't know what a deflection is. Look up what it means and note that I didn't change the topic of the discussion

A cult is when a group of people unite - under the dictates of blind obedience -beneath a leader and/or set of principle - be it God or quasi holy dictates like Borders/Language/Culture.

Religions are cults because their rules and codes supersede individual choice, and because the higher you are on the ladder (man of the house hold, priest, pope, God) the more magical divine power you have over the underlings.

Cults are often centered around powerful leaders who promise moral and cultural renewal - Trump.

Cults are populated by people who don't know much about the world, but who are angry and confused and looking for a savior to bring back past glory or regain lost territory - Trump and the Tea Party.

Next she'll ask what democrats gave each other black eyes arguing over rights. That way she can pretend she didnt get called on this statement.

-Kaz

Just because you ignored it didnt mean it didnt happen.

You don't know what a deflection is. Look up what it means and note that I didn't change the topic of the discussion
Of course you did. You started out by saying "all democrats agree" and changed the topic to "no democrats are fighting on a national stage". Dont be embarrassed you got caught. You just arent bright enough to hide it well.

Forum List

Back