🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being a member of a political party shouldn't feel like you joined a cult

So name an issue there is actually a disagreement among Democrats in the national debate where you're actually actively on opposite sides
Hillary Clinton.

Some want Hillary. Some don't want Trump.

That's not an "issue," she's a candidate
Abortion, guns, free trade, war, take your pick?

And if Clinton isn't an issue, God help us when a real one comes along.

OK, let's go with your first one. What Democrats are disagreeing on abortion on the national stage?
https://wholelifedemocrat.com/

Pro-Life Democrats and the Catholic Church: Q&A with Kristen Day

Democrats for Life of America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

most catholics are liberal because they believe in social justice. it's the old rightwingnut men who are largely anti-choice because they can't stand that the harlots won't be punished....same as they can't stand equal rights or equal pay because it makes their little old white hearts feel insecure.

That's not an "issue," she's a candidate

OK, let's go with your first one. What Democrats are disagreeing on abortion on the national stage?

So you don't know, you're just going to vomit links, just as I said, you can't name Democrats who actually disagree on any issues in a significant way
I just did name them, dummy.

No, I didn't ask for just issues, who is debating abortion? Name the Democrats who disagree and are actually fighting a pro-life position

So you don't know, you're just going to vomit links, just as I said, you can't name Democrats who actually disagree on any issues in a significant way

No, I didn't ask for just issues, who is debating abortion? Name the Democrats who disagree and are actually fighting a pro-life position
Who Are the Pro-Life Democrats? | Catholic World Report - Global Church news and views

Who Are the Pro-Life Democrats? | Catholic World Report - Global Church news and views

Obviously you're vomiting links because you can't back your crap up

Obviously you can't read. I'm not fucking Google. Do some of your own work you lazy little shit.

Obviously you can't read. I'm not fucking Google. Do some of your own work you lazy little shit.
You just proved me right. I said Democrats don't actually fight it out on different issues, you all have the same position on every issue. And you can't think of any counter examples, a life long Democrat zombie. I have three words for you:

Game ... set ... match ...

You just proved me right. I said Democrats don't actually fight it out on different issues, you all have the same position on every issue. And you can't think of any counter examples, a life long Democrat zombie. I have three words for you:

What's to fight about when it's probably 50 to 1 you little asswipe? That fight has been over for decades.

Democrats are pro-choice. The GOP is pro-life. You won't find either party having a debate so grow the fuck up.

The two reasons not to vote for Trump.

He's white
His support is from the middle class

Is that about it?

What's to fight about when it's probably 50 to 1 you little asswipe? That fight has been over for decades.

Democrats are pro-choice. The GOP is pro-life. You won't find either party having a debate so grow the fuck up.

You picked the topic to demonstrate Democrats disagree, moron. It was YOUR first choice. And how you use links on a message board is you make an argument and refer to links to support it. You don't just say here, read this

You picked the topic to demonstrate Democrats disagree, moron. It was YOUR first choice. And how you use links on a message board is you make an argument and refer to links to support it. You don't just say here, read this
8-22-12-1.png

My links did support it, you dumbfuck, if you had read them.

8-22-12-1.png

I asked you what Democrats are fighting actively on the pro-life side on the national stage, you still have zero, huh?

I only read links when you make an argument and support it with links. I"m not going off to here, read this. This is a message board, you need to articulate your points, not make me read links to figure it out. Go back and do that and I'll read the links

Neither is the OP.

Democrats are definitely a cult. You all have the same position on every issue and you justify them with the same talking points. Environmentalists don't give a shit about the environment, they just use environment to pump Democrats. And all your other special interests are the same. If we could just convince the people who think for you to convince you to Jametown yourself, it'd solve the whole problem because you'd drink it in a heart beat
You just made yourself look dumb and a member of the dumb conservative cult.

8 Surprisingly Pro-Gun Democrats - Guns & Ammo

When Democrats bring up guns, it's always used for this purpose, and it's always done in discussions that are not about guns. Just like other subjects. Note across the board many conservatives and libertarians cross over on many issues. We are supported by liberals zero because you don't cross over. You just say you theoretically disagree with Democrats on something in another subject for pseudo support you're not lock step while you lock step
I was just pointing out your cultish tendency to make wild claims like democrats have the "same position on every issue". You said it not me so stop your whining.

I know plenty of liberals that have conservative views on things so again your cult training has mislead you.

So name an issue there is actually a disagreement among Democrats in the national debate where you're actually actively on opposite sides
I just did. Did you read the link?

I only read links when you make an argument and support it with links. I"m not going off to here, read this. This is a message board, you need to articulate your points, not make me read links to figure it out. Go back and do that and I'll read the links
GFY you lazy little shit.

You asked for the info and I linked you to it. All you had to do was click on the link and read it. I'm not your goddamned babysitter.

Obviously you are attempting to move the goal posts because you couldnt support your statement without looking like a dumbass.

GFY you lazy little shit.

You asked for the info and I linked you to it. All you had to do was click on the link and read it. I'm not your goddamned babysitter.
Next she'll ask what democrats gave each other black eyes arguing over guns rights. That way she can pretend she didnt get called on this statement.

"You all have the same position on every issue and you justify them with the same talking points. "
-Kaz

Obviously you are attempting to move the goal posts because you couldnt support your statement without looking like a dumbass.

So if I just start posting links without saying what my argument is and I expect you to read them and figure it out, you're going to go out to the links, read them all and respond to it? I say you're full of shit, but sure, let's test it out. I'll do that for the next time I respond to one of your inane posts. Noting but links. Then you can demonstrate you meant it that it's your job to figure out my point from my links

Forum List

Back