🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being a member of a political party shouldn't feel like you joined a cult

I've kind of noticed this with democrats. It is a feeling of community that they have as being 'liberal'. I've also noticed this with other 'liberal' groups such as women. They are like solidarity movements where the entire group isn't a collection of individuals but an embracing of their spiritual selves into the whole. I don't ever thing that being a member of a political party was like joining a cult. Can someone read where George Washington said he thought being a member of XYZ party defined everything he did in his life?
You are one uneducated, ignorant moron. Just another stupid anonymous, gutless pussy hiding behind a keyboard and an internet connection.

Most of the groups that democrats have created do act like cults.
What groups are those?

The NRA? The 700 Club? The John Birch Society?

How are these groups cults?

A lie, but fun (and accurate).
make-america-white-again.jpeg

So what you see are 4 white people, what Trump sees are four people who didn't run across the desert to come here illegally. You're an idiot. This is the whole point on you people being a "cult." So what's your view that non-white people are all illegal aliens based on? Your hand down your pants? Someone else's hand down your pants? Your hand down someone else's pants? There are so many options for Democrats
Trump is the latest, and probably last, Great White Hope (and promising Change).

If you attend a Trump rally and you see a black person, remember to tip, they don't earn much otherwise.

I will.
Appreciate that. Not an easy job.

Whenever I need my shoes shined I always pick the black shoe shiner that happens to be at the Trump rallies. Did you know that Trump flies them in just for the rallies.
Sounds like Trump. He likes imported labor, it's cheaper and doesn't demand rights.

I've kind of noticed this with democrats. It is a feeling of community that they have as being 'liberal'. I've also noticed this with other 'liberal' groups such as women. They are like solidarity movements where the entire group isn't a collection of individuals but an embracing of their spiritual selves into the whole. I don't ever thing that being a member of a political party was like joining a cult. Can someone read where George Washington said he thought being a member of XYZ party defined everything he did in his life?

The Left has substituted the Secular State for God, so it's no wonder they tend to be fanatical and intolerant towards Non-Believers.

A lie, but fun (and accurate).
make-america-white-again.jpeg

So what you see are 4 white people, what Trump sees are four people who didn't run across the desert to come here illegally. You're an idiot. This is the whole point on you people being a "cult." So what's your view that non-white people are all illegal aliens based on? Your hand down your pants? Someone else's hand down your pants? Your hand down someone else's pants? There are so many options for Democrats
Trump is the latest, and probably last, Great White Hope (and promising Change).

You always know when Democrats know you're losing. You start trotting out race yet again. It's trite and tired and you've so overplayed the race card that it has no effect.

The worst part about it is there are still actual racists out there, and you protect them by numbing everyone to your endless contorted accusations. You're an enabler of racists, nice job

You are one uneducated, ignorant moron. Just another stupid anonymous, gutless pussy hiding behind a keyboard and an internet connection.

What groups are those?

By their actions, and hatred of disbelievers.

If you attend a Trump rally and you see a black person, remember to tip, they don't earn much otherwise.

I will.

Whenever I need my shoes shined I always pick the black shoe shiner that happens to be at the Trump rallies. Did you know that Trump flies them in just for the rallies.
Sounds like Trump. He likes imported labor, it's cheaper and doesn't demand rights.

Yeah, he wants to build a wall to import cheap labor. Are you stoned?

The Left has substituted the Secular State for God, so it's no wonder they tend to be fanatical and intolerant towards Non-Believers.
The Founders managed that little trick.

What groups are those?

That isn't what the definition of a cult is, Alfalfa

Too fucking funny coming from a POS like yourself....and "Yes", I would gladly say it to your face......no "hiding behind a keyboard" here... Anyone that would even think about supporting a crooked piece of slime like Hitlery is the height of ignorance....now, go fuck yourself, leftest slime.

I will.

That's not his kind of labor. They don't build towers, or make silk ties.

Sorry to disappoint, but your attempt to rewrite history is a FAIL. The Founders promoted limited government and in no way expected citizens to Worship the Federal Government.

What groups are those?

Neither is the OP.

Great OP.

Explain it to the far right.

Here he comes to save the day! When a Democrat is under attack, Jake can't be far behind to take off his cape and try to save them!

Of course he hits like Donald Trump imitating a retarded guy, so it doesn't accomplish much. But Jake will try!

Sorry to disappoint, but your attempt to rewrite history is a FAIL. The Founders promoted limited government and in no way expected citizens to Worship the Federal Government.
And no one does. A necessary evil.

What groups are those?

Neither is the OP.

Democrats are definitely a cult. You all have the same position on every issue and you justify them with the same talking points. Environmentalists don't give a shit about the environment, they just use environment to pump Democrats. And all your other special interests are the same. If we could just convince the people who think for you to convince you to Jametown yourself, it'd solve the whole problem because you'd drink it in a heart beat

That's not his kind of labor. They don't build towers, or make silk ties.

What?

Forum List

Back