Being Black is Not an Excuse

Obviously.
OK. You show me how violent black people are and have been and I'll show you how violent white people are and have been and let's see who makes more sense.

You want to take on the challenge ?
Wait, let me guess, you MORON.
You are going to post things like World War figures to show blacks aren't more violent.

Yes, we've seen this stupid Chimp trick many times. Doh!

Well Mr Stupid, the two are NOT analogous.
Blacks were never capable of anything but Local Genocide, Murder, etc, and have been doing plenty of it for 100,000 years.

So we can only judge what they do with what they have, and in the SAME societies.

The Black (and to a lesser extent Hispanic) Murder rates are Much higher in the USA, Europe, and worldwide.

`

Last edited:
10/04/2013
1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns | HuffPost

1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

By Saki Knafo

One in every three black males born today can expect to go to prison at some point in their life, compared with one in every six Latino males, and one in every 17 white males, if current incarceration trends continue.".."
OOOPS!
Is your argument that black people are more violent than white people ?
come on Paul---something is worse about blacks...the numbers are too high to dispute

89% of all Crime in NYC Nonwhite
March 4, 2016 - by A.N. Wyatte
89% of all Crime in NYC Nonwhite - The New Observer

Nonwhites commit 89% of all crime in New York City, including 97.7% of all shootings, 96% of all robberies, 94.2% of all murders, 94.9% of all Juvenile Felony and Misdemeanor crimes, and 90.6% of all rapes.

These figures are contained in the New York City Police Department’s latest “Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City” report, which covers the dates January 1 to December 31, 2015. It can be found on the New York Government website here (PDF).
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/an...activity.shtml

The report is almost Unique in present-day America because it Openly presents statistics on race and crime compiled from the New York City Police Department’s records management system—statistics that are most often Suppressed by other police departments.

In addition, the NYPD breaks down the racial categories correctly, listing “Hispanic” separately instead of grouping it together with “white,” which is what most of the US government does (thereby artificially inflating the “white” crime levels).
..........​
`

10/04/2013
1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns | HuffPost

1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

By Saki Knafo

One in every three black males born today can expect to go to prison at some point in their life, compared with one in every six Latino males, and one in every 17 white males, if current incarceration trends continue.".."
OOOPS!
Is your argument that black people are more violent than white people ?
come on Paul---something is worse about blacks...the numbers are too high to dispute
Forget that 50% of murders are committed by blacks. Whites drive drunk more, so whites commit more violent crime.

Color of Crime update/summary excerpts
The Color of Crime

Crime rates

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the Lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups. In 2013, a black was Six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Urban centers
In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for Murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”— defined as firing a bullet that hits someone —a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

If New York City were All white, the murder rate would drop by 91%, the robbery rate by 81%, and the shootings rate by 97%.

In an All-white Chicago, murder would decline 90%, rape by 81%, and robbery by 90%.

`

The Color of Crime
Crime rates

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the Lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups. In 2013, a black was Six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Urban centers
In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for Murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”— defined as firing a bullet that hits someone —a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.

If New York City were All white, the murder rate would drop by 91%, the robbery rate by 81%, and the shootings rate by 97%.

In an All-white Chicago, murder would decline 90%, rape by 81%, and robbery by 90%.
It is hard not to conclude that IQ and violent crime have an inverse ratio.

IQ, East Asian/whites/Hispanic/blacks

Violent crime, blacks/Hispanics/whites/east Asians

You are going to post things like World War figures to show blacks aren't more violent.

Blacks were never capable of anything but Local Genocide, and have been doing plenty of it for 100,000 years.

So we can only judge what they do with what they have, and in the SAME societies.

The Black (and to a lesser extent Hispanic) Murder rates are Much higher in the USA, Europe, and worldwide.
Calm down Wong.

Look at this Asian fool.

You know I will make you look foolish. That's why you don't want to debate with me about who has been the most violent.

I can bring up genocide, Jim Crow, wars of empire in Mexico, the Caribbean, Philippines, Vietnam, Iraq, etc. Overthrow of governments, support for dictators. Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, drones

But black people are violent to whites ? Well maybe if I throw in black genocides against whites that will help to speed things up, except that there have been none. At least none that have killed over a million whites.

White people even screw over and r violent to each other.

How about the millions of white Americans who were exploited, screwed over by the other white americans. Just look what Rockefeller did to his workers, how dozens of immigrant women burnt to death around hundred years ago in clothing factory in New Yorks Lower East Side because the doors were locked and windows barred.

This is too easy and I've only got through about 0.0000000000001% of the stuff of violence i have about whites.

At the serious level, though, whites have committed evils on a scale way beyond those of blacks. Because whites over the past 500 years have had vastly more power than blacks. It is not even close

At the serious level, though, whites have committed evils on a scale way beyond those of blacks. Because whites over the past 500 years have had vastly more power than blacks. It is not even close

Judging from black proclivity towards violence, it's a damn good thing they've never held any real power otherwise the world would be a smoking crater by now.

Blacks were never capable of anything but Local Genocide, and have been doing plenty of it for 100,000 years.

Calm down Wong.

Look at this Asian fool.

You know I will make you look foolish. That's why you don't want to debate with me about who has been the most violent.

I can bring up genocide, Jim Crow, wars of empire in Mexico, the Caribbean, Philippines, Vietnam, Iraq, etc. Overthrow of governments, support for dictators. Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, drones

But black people are violent to whites ? Well maybe if I throw in black genocides against whites that will help to speed things up, except that there have been none. At least none that have killed over a million whites.

How about the millions of white Americans who were exploited, screwed over by the other white americans. Just look what Rockefeller did to his workers, how dozens of immigrant women burnt to death around hundred years ago in clothing factory in New Yorks Lower East Side because the doors were locked and windows barred.

This is too easy and I've only got through about 0.0000000000001% of the stuff of violence i have about whites.

the blacks committed everything you have stated
the blacks in the US are more murderous than whites...this is undeniable
blacks commit violent crimes at a much higher rate--therefore more violent

Calm down Wong.

Look at this Asian fool.

Whites have been and continue to be the most violent racial group on this country. The opinions of white racists don't count.

Judging from black proclivity towards violence, it's a damn good thing they've never held any real power otherwise the world would be a smoking crater by now.

We all understand that you are a white racist. Therefore your opinion is not based on or grounded in reality. You don't count.

The Color of Crime

Crime rates

Urban centers

`

The color of crime s a discredited piece of crap done by Jared Taylor.

Calm down Wong.

Look at this Asian fool.

Whites have been and continue to be the most violent racial group on this country. The opinions of white racists don't count.
the problem is --they are not opinions but facts

We all understand that you are a white racist. Therefore your opinion is not based on or grounded in reality. You don't count.
You need to understand that when it comes to black violence, you hood rats are spitting into the wind. There is no way you can prevail.

--murder -hate crimes - sexual assault--violent crime--blacks commit more as a race at many times the rate
no disputing..no denying these facts

Calm down Wong.

Look at this Asian fool.

the problem is --they are not opinions but facts

The facts show that whites have committed more killings and violence than anyone else by a wide margin since this nation started. Your words are opinions based on a psychosis that has you believing that you are superior because your skin is pink.

You need to understand that when it comes to black violence, you hood rats are spitting into the wind. There is no way you can prevail.

Concern yourself with the higher amount of white violence.

--murder -hate crimes - sexual assault--violent crime--blacks commit more as a race at many times the rate
no disputing..no denying these facts

Actually these can be disputed because they are not the facts.

Forum List

Back