Being Black is Not an Excuse

They were no threats.
according to lawful, decent, non-mobbish thuggishness, civilized courts which have much MORE evidence than you, they were a threat

They were no threat.
Using the same "per capita" logic as many do here. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are unarmed and killed by police officers.

Black Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population.

Of course the "rebuttal" here will be that because "black people in general committ more crimes" they are more suspect.

Is that the way that law enforcement is trained? Shoot first, based on assumptions? This is why BLM exists. And they should continue to protest until change takes place.

SMGDH.

Considering that black on black homicide accounts for nearly 50% of the total murders committed every year, it seems as if you ignore the statistics that are inconvenient to BLM's narrative of "po-leece be racist y'all".

Face it, black men have violent tendancies and cops have to deal with unruly niggas every day of their lives.

White males are equally if not more "unruly" with violent tendencies, and meth addicted peckerwoods account for a lot of crime that they they do not even get stopped for or goes unreported, and there is a stark difference between jail sentences that are imposed for the same crimes.

Furthermore, police are supposed to be trained to follow a certain protocol when apprehending a suspect. It is questionable as to why 13% of the population is shot dead at a rate of 24% when unarmed and do not present a mortal threat. Lastly, black on black homicide is likely something that you celebrate in your Klan meetings, so what's your point?
wrong --look at ALL these statistics--true hard facts
undeniable the black race is more violent
most per capita---over TWO times the rate of whites or MORE than that:
murders --4 times the rate....in 2008 EIGHT times the rate of whites:
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
crimes/etc
Table 21
rape:
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

HATE crimes:
Offenders
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[5
violent=52%....58%.....52%!!!!! !!!!!!
. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for Blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000). Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33]
[....]
Robbery

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest rate for robbery was 8.55 times higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites.
Robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the reverse.[38][....]​
`

Actually, it's because white genetics didn't originate on earth.Black genetics did.

Then explain how scientists were able to trace all modern humans back to the mitochondrial EVE. And I suppose your Neaderthal genetic connections imply the Neanderthals flew here from the Pleiades
and mated with the black folks...thereby making you the white bahs-turds you are tiday.

Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for Blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000). Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33]
[....]
Robbery

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest rate for robbery was 8.55 times higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites.
Robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the reverse.[38][....]​
`
Only 12 blacks per 100,000 were arrested for murder and or negligent homicide in 2016. Wow...if thats 8 times the rate of whites we can sleep better at night knowing how relatively few murders are occuring in this vast nation of ours. For rvery 10,000 blacks the murder rate is 1.2. ..and for every 1000 blacks the value of the statistic falls below ONE. Per capita? Heh heh heh...you do the math...

Oh really? If those crimes are going unreported, then how do you know about them? Could it be that you're talking out of your ass?

You keep siting those convenient statistics but you leave out the ones that make black men look less like victims of police and more like victims of themselves. Murder is the leading cause of death in black men 15-34. Not disease, not accidents. Murder. Ten times more likely to die of murder than white men in the same age group.

But you target cops and whitey because you're afraid (and rightfully so) of addressing the number 1 killer of black people.
Your math does't add up. Only 12 in 100,000 Blacks were arrested for murder in 2016. And the raw numbers of unsolved murders of Black AND white people are almost the same as those that end in an arrest. But since the killers are unknown, you can't say who killed those victims. It might be Hispanic gangs, the cops or white trophy hunters.

Nice deflection. I'm sure your post will get a trophy from the jackoffs down here who don't want to face reality.

The problem for you is that is reality. 12 in 100,000. And the number one killer of blacks are heart attacks. Just like it is for whites.

Reality.

what's the number 1 killer for black men age 15-34?

So why are you concerned about that? You ought to be more concerned about the following:

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

So why is white on white crime so prevalent, one may ask? Is it the music they listen to? Is it the white divorce rate, resulting in more white children coming from broken homes? Perhaps it’s the TV shows they watch or the violent sports they play. More than likely, it is a combination of all of those things, with the exact root cause unclear. What is clear, though, is that not enough people are talking about the crime plaguing the white community. We need to spread the word, holding protests and demonstrations that call attention to this growing matter. Because, after all—-white lives matter, too.

Oh my, a sarcastic Huffington Post blog written by a black comedian and activist! The pinnacle of unbiased journalism! Touche my good sir, touche.

Here's a tip, check your sources. She sites a set of FBI arrest statistics. Arrests, not convictions. Is everyone who's arrested for a crime guilty? If so then why waste time and tax dollars on lengthy trials?

Oh and like most crime statistics, there's no hispanic category so they get lumped in with the whites.

Here's a better set of DOJ stats based on the same time frame. oh, what do you know? Blacks committed over 50% of the murders.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

You could be a huge help by driving to a predominately black neighborhood and addressing random people as "nigga". My guess is that you would end up being a pigeon turd in tremendous pain.

Do us all a favor. Turn on the gas in your house and light a match.

I already live in a predominantly black neighborhood. They go around yelling nigga this and nigga that all day and night so why shouldn't I be allowed to say it too? But you're right, black people are incredibly violent like savage animals so it's best not to say anything that might set them off.

No. I don't talk out of my "ass", it is a fact that black citizens do not generally receive equal treatment by police officers, nor in the court system.

So you live in a predominately black neighborhood? Really?

And you visit this forum to say everything that you are obviously afraid to say in your own area?

Now it becomes much more clear what your real problem is.

No, that's your opinion, not a fact. Learn the difference.

No, I don't make a habit of talking to random people that I don't know about US crime statistics. But yeah, I'd probably be stabbed or shot to death by an angry black man if I did.

Yes my real problem is that I live in an area that used to be nice until black people ruined it.

You could be a huge help by driving to a predominately black neighborhood and addressing random people as "nigga". My guess is that you would end up being a pigeon turd in tremendous pain.

I already live in a predominantly black neighborhood. They go around yelling nigga this and nigga that all day and night so why shouldn't I be allowed to say it too? But you're right, black people are incredibly violent like savage animals so it's best not to say anything that might set them off.

No. I don't talk out of my "ass", it is a fact that black citizens do not generally receive equal treatment by police officers, nor in the court system.

And you visit this forum to say everything that you are obviously afraid to say in your own area?

...please prove blacks get treated differently as a whole.....if anything they probably get treated better--as a whole

Homicide
[....]
Robbery

`
Only 12 blacks per 100,000 were arrested for murder and or negligent homicide in 2016. Wow...if thats 8 times the rate of whites we can sleep better at night knowing how relatively few murders are occuring in this vast nation of ours. For rvery 10,000 blacks the murder rate is 1.2. ..and for every 1000 blacks the value of the statistic falls below ONE. Per capita? Heh heh heh...you do the math...
That is at least 8x the rate of whites and about 6x the rate of Hispanics. Third-world stuff. As the thread title suggests, being black is not an excuse.

Your math does't add up. Only 12 in 100,000 Blacks were arrested for murder in 2016. And the raw numbers of unsolved murders of Black AND white people are almost the same as those that end in an arrest. But since the killers are unknown, you can't say who killed those victims. It might be Hispanic gangs, the cops or white trophy hunters.

Nice deflection. I'm sure your post will get a trophy from the jackoffs down here who don't want to face reality.

The problem for you is that is reality. 12 in 100,000. And the number one killer of blacks are heart attacks. Just like it is for whites.

Reality.

what's the number 1 killer for black men age 15-34?

So why are you concerned about that? You ought to be more concerned about the following:

Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people, who selfishly take all of the credit for being criminals. Blacks are notorious for being called thugs and gangsters, but the real MVPs (Most Violent People) are whites. Everyday in cities across the country, people die at the hands of white people. What’s more, they’re killing their own kind. According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes. Driving while drunk is almost exclusively a white crime because everyone knows black people prefer to drink on their porches or inside their homes.

So why is white on white crime so prevalent, one may ask? Is it the music they listen to? Is it the white divorce rate, resulting in more white children coming from broken homes? Perhaps it’s the TV shows they watch or the violent sports they play. More than likely, it is a combination of all of those things, with the exact root cause unclear. What is clear, though, is that not enough people are talking about the crime plaguing the white community. We need to spread the word, holding protests and demonstrations that call attention to this growing matter. Because, after all—-white lives matter, too.

Oh my, a sarcastic Huffington Post blog written by a black comedian and activist! The pinnacle of unbiased journalism! Touche my good sir, touche.

Here's a tip, check your sources. She sites a set of FBI arrest statistics. Arrests, not convictions. Is everyone who's arrested for a crime guilty? If so then why waste time and tax dollars on lengthy trials?

Oh and like most crime statistics, there's no hispanic category so they get lumped in with the whites.

Here's a better set of DOJ stats based on the same time frame. oh, what do you know? Blacks committed over 50% of the murders.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
You're a bigger comedian than the comedienne who authored the article. You voted to put a comedian in the White House
and now you complain when i cite a comedienne. Obviously, comedy is a side hustle...the woman is brilliant.

And don't even TRY to lecture me on sources or the differences between arrests and convictions. I was the FIRST to point to that sobering distinction on these boards. Just pur my name in the USMB search engine with the search term arrests and you can validate that.
You are just parroting a fact I blasted you with in the recent past...
And the DOJ stats don't give you license to substitue the word arrests for the word commit either. Those stats are based on arrests not convictions. Now if you were, smart, but you aren't, you'd poin to the National Crimes Victims Survey and say that survey of victims closely reflects the arrests
Data in the UCR. But how easy is it to fudge the data so it seems to correspond to arrests... BTW... Murder victims can't be surveyed posthumously....unless the cops hire a medium to do a seance. And from the amount of corruption in our justice system...a seance might produce more accurate results.

Last edited:

Homicide
[....]
Robbery

`
That is at least 8x the rate of whites and about 6x the rate of Hispanics. Third-world stuff. As the thread title suggests, being black is not an excuse.

12 arrests for homicides per 100, 000 Is not a rate i will lose sleep over. If the US black rate for homicide/ negligent homicide was as high as that of white Russia I'd be alarmed.

" The Russian homicide rate is the highest in Europe and one of the highest in the world (UNODC, 2014). Moreover, it has been gradually increasing during the 20th century, arguably, due to the role of the Soviet state in exacerbating a cultural predisposition for violence and the survival of a ‘binge’ drinking pattern of alcohol consumption (Stickley and Mäkinen, 2005; Stickley and Pridemore, 2007). In 1994, the homicide rate in Russia peaked at over 47,000 homicide victims or about 33 per 100,000 persons

No, I don't make a habit of talking to random people that I don't know about US crime statistics. But yeah, I'd probably be stabbed or shot to death by an angry black man if I did.

Yes my real problem is that I live in an area that used to be nice until black people ruined it.
I'm sure there are Blacks in your neighborhood who are decent civil people who want their environs to be as clean and safe you do. Why not have a townhall meeting with the diverse populations of your community to seek resoutions for eliminating the bad elements.? Id start the meeting off with a question: how many of you are tired of the noise, the litter or the violence? I'm calling on all decent citizens to join me in eliminating the bad elements through legal channels. If more black cops is the answer so be it...regardless of resistance by police unions bound to see that as a manifestation of Affirmative Action .

Last edited:
JQPublic1 said:

You make Black Crime sound so Miniscule! In fact it's Pandemic. "1 in 10,000" is it?

10/04/2013
1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns | HuffPost

1 In 3 Black Males Will Go To Prison In Their Lifetime, Report Warns

By Saki Knafo

One in every three black males born today can expect to go to prison at some point in their life, compared with one in every six Latino males, and one in every 17 white males, if current incarceration trends continue.".."
OOOPS!

Last edited:

I'm sure there are Blacks in your neighborhood who are decent civil people who want their envirilons to be as clean and safe you do. Why not have a townhall meeting with the diverse populations of your community to seek resoutions for eliminating the bad elements.? Id start the meeting off with a question: how many of you are tired of the noise, the litter or the violence? I'm calling on all decent citizens to join me in eliminating the bad elements through legal channels. If more black cops is the answer so be it...regardless of resistance by police unions bound to see that as a manifestation of Affirmative Action .
I'll be damned if I get into an argument with someone innumerate. The extremely high murder rate in black shit holes remains high because it's residence do not band together to fight it. They are either too scared or simply unconcerned. Even the mafia of yore made sure that murder was kept to a minimum in the neighborhoods they controlled. Black gangs have no such scruples, preferring instead to feed on the weakness and fear of in their areas as the few law-abiding locals expect government to protect them.

There is a pervasive sickness and entitlement, for lack of a better terms, that pervades black societies rendering them incapable of helping themselves.

Everybody knows this is true, even those like yourself who seek to excuse it.

10/04/2013

By Saki Knafo

One in every three black males born today can expect to go to prison at some point in their life, compared with one in every six Latino males, and one in every 17 white males, if current incarceration trends continue.".."
OOOPS!
Is your argument that black people are more violent than white people ?

10/04/2013

By Saki Knafo

OOOPS!
Is your argument that black people are more violent than white people ?
Obviously.

Forum List

Back