Being gay is "God's greatest gift to me," says Exotic Tim Cook (Apple's CEO)

Tim Cooke has every right to be happy with how he is. I've never heard anything about him hurting other people, so his personal business is his personal business.

I'm glad he took his recent stand for data privacy.
He just made what should be his personal business his very public business. Homos are compelled to reveal their perversions.

#HeteroPride.

My happiness with my own heterosexuality doesn't require me to denigrate people who are different and doing no harm to anyone.

Why are you obsessed with other people's marriages?

Let me guess: you have no marriage of your own, amirite?

No. Not right. But why are these people so obsessed with sex and their genitalia that they have to bring it to television? Cult people are all the same: Christian, Jewish, Muslim, etc. Seriously, what is this obsession with the penis all about? Why do the people whom you seem to support appear to think with their private parts and seem to attribute wisdom to these private parts? You also appear to be a woman who worships the penis. Why is this?

You appear to be a woman who is not married.

Why is that?

None of your business. So why do you worship the penis? While they are nice to borrow on occasion, why the worship of this appendage? It's so stupid and primitive. You sex people are something else.
"You sex people". Ha ha ha! :cuckoo:

Someone sounds frigid
if Only,

there were nice girls who are willing to be good friends in modern times, and warm us up.

I'm hetero. Why are conservatives so dedicated to fucking up heterosexuality? I am well aware of the woman-hating bullshit that supposedly "heterosexual" males spit out to try and ruin relationships between the sexes. Just a few days ago, I saw an interview on a local TV station of a guy from the southern baptist cult bragging that he always has the last word in his house because he's got the dick. Why do people want to trash heterosexuality?

No. Not right. But why are these people so obsessed with sex and their genitalia that they have to bring it to television? Cult people are all the same: Christian, Jewish, Muslim, etc. Seriously, what is this obsession with the penis all about? Why do the people whom you seem to support appear to think with their private parts and seem to attribute wisdom to these private parts? You also appear to be a woman who worships the penis. Why is this?

Why is that?

None of your business. So why do you worship the penis? While they are nice to borrow on occasion, why the worship of this appendage? It's so stupid and primitive. You sex people are something else.

The right-wingers seem to be obsessed with sex. It's all that they think about, then they turn around and fuck something else up. Why don't they just do it with love and respect, enjoy the intimate companionship, and get it over with without sticking their noses in other people's business constantly?

He just made what should be his personal business his very public business. Homos are compelled to reveal their perversions.

#HeteroPride.
I'm hetero. Why are conservatives so dedicated to fucking up heterosexuality? I am well aware of the woman-hating bullshit that supposedly "heterosexual" males spit out to try and ruin relationships between the sexes. Just a few days ago, I saw an interview on a local TV station of a guy from the southern baptist cult bragging that he always has the last word in his house because he's got the dick. Why do people want to trash heterosexuality?

Why is that?

I don't see heterosexual people running around with Penii Hats.

I do see a great many LW loons wearing PussyHats and full body Vag costumes. So, puh-leeze, who is really worshipping genitalia?

Why is that?

Someone sounds frigid
if Only,

there were nice girls who are willing to be good friends in modern times, and warm us up.

You're getting tiresome

Why is that?

The right-wingers seem to be obsessed with sex. It's all that they think about, then they turn around and fuck something else up. Why don't they just do it with love and respect, enjoy the intimate companionship, and get it over with without sticking their noses in other people's business constantly?
where are the brave and proactive even if not ambitious women who may insist on equality and equal rights to "keep men out of trouble", by fornicating them out of it and proclaiming, it really was for His own Good.

Why is that?

Someone sounds frigid
if Only,

You're getting tiresome
what about endurance and stamina practice?

Why is that?

I do see a great many LW loons wearing PussyHats and full body Vag costumes. So, puh-leeze, who is really worshipping genitalia?

And it is worse to wear costumes that are meant to symbolically give visibility to marginalized people is worse than trying to embed sex-based hatred and disrespect for one-half of our community into society?

I am watching the funeral of Matthew Shepard. The Right Rev. (Bishop, retired) Gene Robinson just finished a homily that has left me in tears. I'm sorry that I could not make it to the Cathedral this morning.

Why is that?

And it is worse to wear costumes that are meant to symbolically give visibility to marginalized people is worse than trying to embed sex-based hatred and disrespect for one-half of our community into society?

I am watching the funeral of Matthew Shepard. The Right Rev. (Bishop, retired) Gene Robinson just finished a homily that has left me in tears. I'm sorry that I could not make it to the Cathedral this morning.

Your StrawXyrs are burning.

Why is that?

What in the heck are you talking about?

Why is that?

What in the heck are you talking about?

You've posted a typical nonsensical Prog strawman argument. Being proud of one's heterosexuality is not at all equivalent to killing gay people.

In the same vein, being proud of one's homosexuality is not the same as being a child molester.

If you want conservatives to stop engaging in ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments, then don't engage is such b'loney yourself.

Why is that?

Someone sounds frigid

Ain't frigid by a long shot. And, baby, I've got my short list: all male. Why do people confuse a refusal to handle a person's penis on command with being frigid? I'm just against female people being trained by pedophiles for sexual activities and then sold by their fathers for the price of a hymen.

Matthew Shepard cant say the same thing. MATTHEW SHEPARD CANT SAY THE SAME THING

The recessional from the altar has started. Matthew has been with the angels these 20 years.

Why is that?

So wait, you think that republicans are the only people that think about sex, and are incapable of an intimate loving relationships? :cuckoo:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Why is that?

Someone sounds frigid

Ain't frigid by a long shot. And, baby, I've got my short list: all male. Why do people confuse a refusal to handle a person's penis on command with being frigid? I'm just against female people being trained by pedophiles for sexual activities and then sold by their fathers for the price of a hymen.
It's good that you have a fantasy short list of men who wouldn't get close to you with a 100 foot pole.

Why is that?

Someone sounds frigid

You're a nut

Forum List

Back