Being gay is "God's greatest gift to me," says Exotic Tim Cook (Apple's CEO)

It appears Cook’s deeply held religious belief isn’t very popular around here. :lol:

He's a tad confused

I'll take an ounce of confusion over a pound of self-loathing any day.

He looks ridiculous

Better than mean-spirited.

Im not being mean spirited I'm pointing out his statement is ridiculous and you know it is. It flies in the face of God and His word

He's simply trying to justify his sin

It appears Cook’s deeply held religious belief isn’t very popular around here. :lol:

He's a tad confused

He looks ridiculous

Im not being mean spirited I'm pointing out his statement is ridiculous and you know it is. It flies in the face of God and His word

I am not saying you were. I am glad he seemingly as a relationship with God.

He's a tad confused

He looks ridiculous

He's in for a surprise

He looks ridiculous

He's in for a surprise

Aren’t we all. Besides, the only true Christians in this world are Catholic.

He looks ridiculous

He's in for a surprise

Yup we're the originals. I had some loon try to tell me once Catholics are not Christians

LOL

That explains the Protestant Reformation. :lol:
So you believe the Catholic Church represents God? Why do you rebel against her.

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? ... Why do you keep on saying that I am your Lord, when you refuse to do what I say?

There is only true church of Christ's followers and it’s not one of those Johnny-come-lately sects founded charlatans and heretics.

He's in for a surprise

Yup we're the originals. I had some loon try to tell me once Catholics are not Christians

LOL

Likely Jeremiah. She really disliked Catholics. Once she claimed animals and children cowher in the presence of nuns and priests. lol

So I assume that being a heterosexual male or female means you aren't as "gifted"?

More from the "tolerant" intolerant Left.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

So, God only had one gift & that he got it?

He's in for a surprise

LOL

Likely Jeremiah. She really disliked Catholics. Once she claimed animals and children cowher in the presence of nuns and priests. lol

She was coo coo I finally put her on ignore

That explains the Protestant Reformation. :lol:
So you believe the Catholic Church represents God? Why do you rebel against her.

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? ... Why do you keep on saying that I am your Lord, when you refuse to do what I say?

Why do you rebel against Catholics, remember Protestants are just a off-shoot of Catholicism, no?

Even though, I'm Agnostic, I don't really care for Gays, none the less.

Forum List

Back