Belarus Attacks Poland

Radioactive tap water, no electricity, and nuclear fallout depending upon rain and winds.

Nukes today actually have relatively little fallout. They are detonated as airbursts, so have vert little fallout.

As for no electricity, that is already a thing multiple times a year in many areas of the country. But "radioactive tap water" is really not going to be a thing, as water really does not "become radioactive". That is why it is commonly used as a coolant in nuclear power plants. The water itself does not really become "radioactive", but the constant bombardment can cause the molecules to pick up an extra neutron, thereby becoming deuterium. Which is perfectly safe to drink.

5bad64222200004301daa982.jpeg

I almost always cringe at how most people believe lies that have been told to them decades ago which have absolutely no basis in fact. The warheads on an ICBM are designed to detonate at altitudes from .25 to 1 km in the air. This maximizes the shock and blast damage, and reduces the actual fallout to almost insignificant levels. And it is not like we do not know the effects of kiloton sized explosions inside of cities already.

Nukes today actually have relatively little fallout. They are detonated as airbursts, so have vert little fallout.

As for no electricity, that is already a thing multiple times a year in many areas of the country. But "radioactive tap water" is really not going to be a thing, as water really does not "become radioactive". That is why it is commonly used as a coolant in nuclear power plants. The water itself does not really become "radioactive", but the constant bombardment can cause the molecules to pick up an extra neutron, thereby becoming deuterium. Which is perfectly safe to drink.

I almost always cringe at how most people believe lies that have been told to them decades ago which have absolutely no basis in fact. The warheads on an ICBM are designed to detonate at altitudes from .25 to 1 km in the air. This maximizes the shock and blast damage, and reduces the actual fallout to almost insignificant levels. And it is not like we do not know the effects of kiloton sized explosions inside of cities already.
This looks like a small nuke going off.

Of course it isn't exactly the water itself....but city water is seldom that pure. It has minerals, chlorine and carbon/charcoal and flouride....that's what becomes radioactive as isotopes are generated.

Yes, the blast of these bombs are supposed to detonate a bit off the ground to maximize their blast radius and effect.

Because also....impact with the ground can destroy the munitions so that the implosion needed for the nuclear reaction won't happen.

Tach nukes....like bombs some are. First use a nuclear detonation to cause an even stronger implosion to cause an immense burst of radiation that sterilizes everyone and everything within a particular radius.

Very small radioactive footprint afterwards....the vegetables are fine to eat and cars fine to drive around afterwards....(neutron bomb).

But again....we are relying upon Chinese or Russian technology from the '80's ....I got a feeling that many Russian missiles simply won't work as planned. Just saying.

Yes, the blast of these bombs are supposed to detonate a bit off the ground to maximize their blast radius and effect.

No, not a "bit" off the ground, a half kilometer or more in the air. The larger the warhead, the higher the detonation altitude.

As for the rest of your post, that is typical decades of fear propaganda that I have been hearing for decades.

Come on now, bombs designed to sterilize everyone? Good god, I don't even think the John Birch Society was spreading crap like that 6 decades ago.

No, not a "bit" off the ground, a half kilometer or more in the air. The larger the warhead, the higher the detonation altitude.

As for the rest of your post, that is typical decades of fear propaganda that I have been hearing for decades.

Come on now, bombs designed to sterilize everyone? Good god, I don't even think the John Birch Society was spreading crap like that 6 decades ago.
It kills all people and everything except for a few cockroaches....plant life is definitely gone as well as a lot of bacteria and mold.

Neutron bomb is what they call that.

It kills all people and everything except for a few cockroaches....plant life is definitely gone as well as a lot of bacteria and mold.

Neutron bomb is what they call that.

Which was designed as a low yield weapon to be used over friendly territory. Specifically, for places like West Germany where the Cold War went hot. Most of the civilians would have already been evacuated, so neutron bombs could be used over West German cities. However, they never went beyond the testing phase and no nation has ever deployed them. And they would certainly never me put into an ICBM even if they were.

Once again, you are proving that you are basing your ideals on decades old propaganda and not actual facts. Just saying things like it sterilizes people and kills all people is absolute nonsense, and right out of Cold War era propaganda and not based on facts at all.

Water does become radioactive. That’s why nuclear piles have TWO coolant loops that don’t interconnect. One radioactive “hot loop” that circulates through the reactor and another that never comes into contact with the ”hot loop”. The “hot loop” is cooled by flowing through an inter cooler like the one on an automotive turbocharger.

Forum List

Back