Belarus sends in Troops....but why?

They could remove them from the security council without china's approval. The UN has done it in the past.
Yeah, what's the point? A UNSC totally owned and operated by the US?

Maybe China and Russia and allies will start a new UNSC?

I think your brain is too full already.

You're still missing the point. We don't want to see Russia defeated, and especially by US weaponry.

It's in everybody's best interests if Russia continues to play by the rules of the war that have been created. That is, no direct US involvement. And so you see, the most important consideration is to allow Russia to continue to play by those rules.

Don't forget, the alternative is smoking glass parking lots in the middle of big cities.

Come on Augustine, I can't make it any easier for you to understand!
If a nuclear power can be allowed to do anything over the threat of "smoking glass parking lots in the middle of big cities" then what's to stop the U.S. invading Ukraine next year using the same threat against Russia? I had no interest in seeing Russia defeated before this, now I will watch happily as Russia defeats itself.

justoffal

After taking Kyiv, Putin will issue his first of many decorations of victory in Ukraine.

The next step will be to announce a new version of the USSR that includes Belarus, Crimea, Ukraine, parts of Georgia, etc.

If a nuclear power can be allowed to do anything over the threat of "smoking glass parking lots in the middle of big cities" then what's to stop the U.S. invading Ukraine next year using the same threat against Russia?
That makes no sense at all?
I had no interest in seeing Russia defeated before this, now I will watch happily as Russia defeats itself.
You're just simply not getting it. Russia is not going to accept defeat. I could see America accept defeat though because it's not 'defeat' in the same sense of the word. It would only be one battle in the war for America.

For Russia it would be the whole war. Just imagine, Russia losing the 17 mile long line of military resources!!

Something worth talking about would be China's posturing and possible involvement. Get back to me when your brain isn't so full.

I don't buy the rhetoric that Belarus is a de facto satellite of Moscow.

I do buy that. Russia is trying to make Ukraine look like the bad guys with all the Nazi bullshit. The truth is that there is no reason for Russia to start a war and invade Ukraine, none whatsoever. It might be different if Ukraine was sending Nazi terrorists into Russia, but I've nothing about any terrorist attacks by Ukrainian terrorists. Putin wants a return to the good ole USSR days when it was a legit threat on the world stage. It's not like NATO is a threat to him, no European country is going to start a war with Russia.

It's not like NATO is a threat to him, no European country is going to start a war with Russia.
Purin knows this. Everyone knows Putin knows this.

He just does not care and tells the lie anyway.

He sees his nukes as his license to do and say whatever, no matter how obviously dishonest it is.

Purin knows this. Everyone knows Putin knows this.

He just does not care and tells the lie anyway.

He sees his nukes as his license to do and say whatever, no matter how obviously dishonest it is.
You didn't get it on the Netherlands or Iceland being more powerful than Russia. They're both Nato countries silly.
Dooooohhhhhh!
Your brain is too full right now and it's causing your knees to jerk!

You didn't get it on the Netherlands or Iceland being more powerful than Russia. They're both Nato countries silly.
Dooooohhhhhh!
Your brain is too full right now and it's causing your knees to jerk!
Uh...what? I knew what you meant. Your point was not complicated.

For March 2022?
Why would that matter?
You dontunderstand why it matters, to the results and actions of the UN Security Council, that it is chaired by Russia?

Uh....OK. Neat.

But in what the rest of us call reality, the chair can basically end the meetings at will.

You dontunderstand why it matters, to the results and actions of the UN Security Council, that it is chaired by Russia?

Uh....OK. Neat.

But in what the rest of us call reality, the chair can basically end the meetings at will.
Oh puleeze, just go play.

It could be that Zelensky isn't allowed to make the decisions for his country?

It could be that Zelensky has always been a part of a bigger plan that is only intent on using the Ukraine as a pawn in the America/Russia war.
Bingo....starting to make sense

Forum List

Back