Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Imagine all the needless conflicts and controversies that would go away, the wedge issues conservatives use to divide the American people and keep the base angry and headed to the polls, if the tyranny of rightwing Christo-fascism were eliminated:

Abortion

Same-sex marriage

Discrimination against gay and transgender Americans

…just to name a few.
You are aware of those you named (and I am sure others as well) you would also have to eliminate atheists and other non-Christians who don't see it your way?

Still waiting for you to explain where God came from

Crickets chirping
No. We both know what my answer to that disingenuous question is. You're just lying like so many atheists stupidly and shamelessly do as they imply absurdities and evade the obvious, namely, that something has necessarily always existed.

So let's get back to the unanswered question:

You're stupidly implying that all things that exist were created or began to exist.

How could that be, Einstein?

crickets chirping

You are aware of those you named (and I am sure others as well) you would also have to eliminate atheists and other non-Christians who don't see it your way?
To be fair, religion and politics have always been one in the same, long before the Christo-fascist right.

Indeed, man created religion as a means of political control, having little to do with things such as faith, belief, or ‘salvation.’

No. We both know what my answer to that disingenuous question is. You're just lying like so many atheists stupidly and shamelessly do as they imply absurdities and evade the obvious, namely, that something has necessarily always existed.

You're stupidly implying that all things that exist were created or began to exist.

crickets chirping

the everlasting need not necessarily be a something. the individual metaphysical forces did create something, in fact everything ... whether collectively or not.

crickets chirping
Still waiting for your answer….

Crickets chirping loudly

Lowest level in US history and down 10 percent in the last decade

1655690360847.png

To be fair, religion and politics have always been one in the same, long before the Christo-fascist right.

Indeed, man created religion as a means of political control, having little to do with things such as faith, belief, or ‘salvation.’

I think it's impossible to separate religion and politics. They've been the same since the beginning.. consider the snake cults before Adam and Eve.

The flood myth has nothing to do with the identity of the Immaculate Conception. The flood myth is borrowed from Sumer.
The immaculate conception myth was borrowed from the Romulus and Remus story as told by Plato

Last edited:
The immaculate conception myth was borrowed from the Romulus and Remus story as told by Plato

Mary was born without original sin. She is the immaculate conception. I didn't know about Romulus and Remus. We're they conceived supernaturally?

Yep. The god Mars was their father.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt the thread with a possibly dumb question, but what is "*zone 1"? I don't see it as a forum or any explanation.

Sorry to interrupt the thread with a possibly dumb question, but what is "*zone 1"? I don't see it as a forum or any explanation.
I believe it is a heads up that the thread is for civil discourse. Here is a link about it.

Forum List

Back