Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

NO Christians believe in evolution, none.

Sure they do. Christians don't have to reject science and education. Have you ever read Rambam? Christians have also championed medicine and philosophy.. We're no longer living in the bronze age.

The Bible predicted that men would turn away from God just before Jesus’ return

Libs may think they are winning but in fact they are signing their own demise

that's because the c bible does not believe in the triumph of good as the reason for heavens ... return to paradise.

Worshiping God is a huge risk
With so many Gods out there, there is a strong probability you are worshipping the wrong one.

Given that many Gods are so vengeful, you will pay a heavy price

Sure they do. Christians don't have to reject science and education. Have you ever read Rambam? Christians have also championed medicine and philosophy.. We're no longer living in the bronze age.

You aren't a Christian honey.

What if you are worshiping the wrong God and the real God is pissed at you?
Ever consider that one day a child you didn't know you had showed up at your door with evidence you were indeed the parent? Would you ask him in, or would you slam the door in his face, because he had called another man, 'Dad'.

God knows who are His.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Evolution is the myth predicated on the scientifically indemonstrable metaphysical presupposition of naturalism.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I never denied the virgin birth.. you have to lie. What sort of Christian are you? Seriously, what church do you attend? I spent most of my life in protestant fellowship in Arabia
Or in the Methodist Church with my husband and my own Episcopal church. I've never run into anyone as ignorant as you.
…until you came to a conservative message board.

Well Christians have only represented 15% of the planet or so for, well, pretty much ever. In fact, the percentage of Christians on the planet is at its peak right at this moment.

So how does this square with your idea?
We are at the end of the Evangelistic Age

Christians have spread the Word to practically every corner of the globe

Now its up to mankind to believe and accept or not

We are at the end of the Evangelistic Age

Christians have spread the Word to practically every corner of the globe

Now its up to mankind to believe and accept or not
No so ticky, no laundry

So the vast majority of people who have ever lived, including 70% of the people alive today will not make it to the forever festival.

Okay, maybe dead babies and mentally challenged people.

Do they just cease to exist?

But still. Kinda grim. Seems like an immoral demand, when one takes score.

No so ticky, no laundry

So the vast majority of people who have ever lived, including 70% of the people alive today will not make it to the forever festival.

Okay, maybe dead babies and mentally challenged people.

Do they just cease to exist?

But still. Kinda grim. Seems like an immoral demand, when one takes score.
I dont know about all of that

All I can say is that I believe in Jesus and that punches my ticket to paradise

If you dont make it and where you spend eternity is your problem not mine

Forum List

Back