Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

I told you before, remember what you type because I will. Yes, I am fundamentalist and yes IAM A Creationist. Those things make me a Christian. You as I have repeatedly shown through your own words denied the Virgin Birth. I am a Christian, you are not and that's ok , you just need to accept what you aren't because the facade is over.

I never denied the virgin birth.. you have to lie. What sort of Christian are you? Seriously, what church do you attend? I spent most of my life in protestant fellowship in Arabia
Or in the Methodist Church with my husband and my own Episcopal church. I've never run into anyone as ignorant as you.

I never denied the virgin birth.. you have to lie. What sort of Christian are you? Seriously, what church do you attend? I spent most of my life in protestant fellowship in Arabia
Or in the Methodist Church with my husband and my own Episcopal church. I've never run into anyone as ignorant as you.

YOU called the virgin birth an "epic myth". Don't blame me. YOU did it. You're projecting, I am scripturally grounded in the truth. You aren't. Did you or did you not type "epic myth" when I voiced my belief in the virgin birth?

You're a liar. This is all you.

Surada​

you deny the virgin birth,
Obviously your faith hangs on these epic myths. Do you give much thought to the message?

Mainstream, traditional Christian churches accept evolution and don't believe in the rapture heresy.

No they don't. I have been a Christian since the 70's, nobody and I mean nobody and no real Church believes as you do.

No they don't. I have been a Christian since the 70's, nobody and I mean nobody and no real Church believes as you do.

What denomination are you? Do you believe in the rapture, talk in tongues, reject science?

Shall I embarrass you by posting what Methodists and Protestants believe?

What denomination are you? Do you believe in the rapture, talk in tongues, reject science?

I am non-denominational, I will be caught up in the air with Jesus when He returns. Tongues? No. I have seen people healed. I have dealt with Demons face to face. Your disbelief matters not at all.

I don't know. You could be right. I kind of think people are less attuned to higher spirituality in general. Society has progressed as technology has progressed, yet as society ascends, being less attuned to spirituality does not comport with Maslow's hierarchy of needs. People seek completeness else where or not at all. I don't have a handle on it.
The Bible predicted that men would turn away from God just before Jesus’ return

Libs may think they are winning but in fact they are signing their own demise

The Bible predicted that men would turn away from God just before Jesus’ return

Libs may think they are winning but in fact they are signing their own demise

Given that most of the world doesn’t believe in Jesus, most will suffer the same demise

Because God likes atheists better than fundamentalist Christians.

Like most people, God finds them to be annoying
So now there is a God and you know how he thinks. Again, you will find out exactly what he thinks. Patience.

I am non-denominational, I will be caught up in the air with Jesus when He returns. Tongues? No. I have seen people healed. I have dealt with Demons face to face. Your disbelief matters not at all.

really, seems for you - your false accusation is an incurable obsession ...

Forum List

Back