Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

The biggest threat to churches is literalism, Dominionism and Dispensationists.

howabout also, the desert dwellers never spoke to anyone but themselves and everything in their scriptures about the heavens is entirely made up for their own personal gratification. and its been tagalong ever since ...

only thing real was their crucifixion of liberation theology , self determination those in the 1st century were willing to die for.

howabout also, the desert dwellers never spoke to anyone but themselves and everything in their scriptures about the heavens is entirely made up for their own personal gratification. and its been tagalong ever since ...

only thing real was their crucifixion of liberation theology , self determination those in the 1st century were willing to die for.

Or borrowed from older cultures around them.

Literalism is lazy. It's canned. You don't have to study scripture. It's also new.... since 1830. It appeals to people who reject education.. especially religious education.

Na, some guy decided that the Bible wasn't real and you jumped on the bandwagon. Were the Scriptures not literal they would be useless, just like your belief system.

Because it is made up nonsense. I can just make up where it derives from. And nobody could ever prove me wrong..

I say it comes from the 8th dimension, from unicorn society.

neither that, where derived nor what physiology really is much less its spiritual content - and the recorded evolutionary path life on earth has sustained.

there are true realities ff - that no one is completely certain of and only speculate - you can speculate all you want, you on the other hand have gone over the edge.

you can speculate all you want
As can you. All day every day.

And in the end, you have no evidence or good argument, and your nonsense explains nothing and yields no useful predictions.

It goes right on the same shelf with my claim about unicorns and the 8th dimension.

Na, some guy decided that the Bible wasn't real and you jumped on the bandwagon. Were the Scriptures not literal they would be useless, just like your belief system.

Lol 🤣😅🤣 you don't have much education, do you? The Bible is real. It's didactic literature.

As can you. All day every day.

And in the end, you have no evidence or good argument, and your nonsense explains nothing and yields no useful predictions.

It goes right on the same shelf with my claim about unicorns and the 8th dimension.
you on the other hand have gone over the edge.

howabout life on planet earth - physiology, they exist - it is you who can not explain them - at all.

Lol 🤣😅🤣 you don't have much education, do you? The Bible is real. It's didactic literature.
Yes it is.

And when you look at the morality it aims to teach, it is readily apparent that it is primitive and uninformed and superstitious.

It's time to put away the childish toys from our ancient existence. From before we grew up as a species.

The Bible is real and it is to be taken literally. I've shown you over and over that you don't believe in it at all.

howabout life on planet earth - physiology, they exist - it is you who can not explain them - at all.
Explain, how? Be specific.

I can easily explain how it came to be.

In the end, after I wade through your piles of word salad, we will find you are insisting on the explanation of "why".

And then, your next step is to make something up and to pretend to know "why", not "how".

So let's just save time and get right to it.

You don"t know why, and neither does anyone else. And, in fact, there may be no "why" at all.

Lowest level in US history and down 10 percent in the last decade

MY God. Excuse the pun. That is massive. I don;t know what it is here but I do know I no longer hear Church bells ringing on a Sunday.

Forum List

Back