Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

I always confuse the two 'turtle' guys. One is pretty smart, and one's a leftwing dumbass. Thanks for helping me keep you two straight.

I had the same problem for awhile with the two macs, but I got them straight.

Mash I just go by what people say don't care much about what they said,thats too much work ,lol.
Sometimes even an indoctrinated dummy makes sense.

Look at this. I wake up and see 13 leftwing posts after I expressly demanded you stop. But I will be damned if a bunch of leftwing snerts get the last word on MY thread.

You people are the ones who would have a parent arrested who spanked their child. A kid can threaten a teacher's daughter with rape, and the teacher is not allowed to discipline a student. THIS is the low level you're taking the country to.

While children in the Ukraine are acting like adults, taking up arms, defending their country, you leftwingers are making our kids into little soft mixtures of jello and marshmallow. It's DESPICABLE.
You "demanded"? :heehee:
1646407948797.png

The assaulting thug teacher, yes. Interesting that right wing thug behavior comes thru.

Don't you just love em? Those right wingers made it possible for you to live in the greatest nation on earth till the left wing commies ruined it for us all.:eek:

It's strange.....so many "Conservatives" seem to opine for the good ol days when a teacher slapping kids around was a good thing because it taught discipline...

But I never see them volunteering their own kid or grandkid to be the one getting slapped around...

It's odd to see the same folks with so much disdain for public education and teachers --- also claim to trust those same teachers to slap kids around...

It leads me to believe that they are OK with it as long as it isn't their own kid...which makes them full of shit

It's strange.....so many "Conservatives" seem to opine for the good ol days when a teacher slapping kids around was a good thing because it taught discipline...

But I never see them volunteering their own kid or grandkid to be the one getting slapped around...

It's odd to see the same folks with so much disdain for public education and teachers --- also claim to trust those same teachers to slap kids around...

It leads me to believe that they are OK with it as long as it isn't their own kid...which makes them full of shit

Most of our kids didn't attack their elders with filthy threats like raping their daughters.

Or......there's a lot of slapping kids around going on in their own households. :(

The teacher knew it was wrong to hit a child and knew the consequences. Not much sympathy and after 40 years he probably should go to a less stressful job.

Most of our kids didn't attack their elders with filthy threats like raping their daughters.
At which point the teacher should have notified staff, the child's parents and the police.....

I also see you dodged the rest of what I said......it's strange that for folks who have so much hate for public education and teachers, yall have so much trust when it comes to them smacking kids around....

And we NOW KNOW it is because as long as it is "those other kids" you don't give a fuck

You sound like a battered woman.
If that is what you believe, then there are a lot of students who went to Catholic schools in the same mold. Their political beliefs can be on the full spectrum, but they were taught right and wrong and had to learn or be kicked out. Unlike public schools. however, I always wondered what going to a school with less discipline would have been like and the affect would have been.

Forum List

Back