Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Today we have children out of control disrupting classrooms and the lib teachers unions calling the cops on 1st graders

then when the out of control undisciplined children get older some of them commit mass murder

that never happened in what libs consider the bad old days
So slapping kids is the answer?

We've heard at least three different stories about what the kid said.....he threatened to rape some girl....he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter...he threatened to kill the teacher.....and yet, no real evidence. BUT...we've got that teacher slamming that kid against the wall and slapping him. That's a fact.
I’m sorry the teacher did that

no one has yet explained what led up to the slapping

he will lose his job

But teachers are human and can only take so much

I’m sorry the teacher did that

no one has yet explained what led up to the slapping

he will lose his job

But teachers are human and can only take so much

I posted a link that explains why it happened.

The student was wearing a hoodie. No threats of violence, rape or murder. He wore a hoodie.

We've heard at least three different stories about what the kid said.....he threatened to rape some girl....he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter...he threatened to kill the teacher.....and yet, no real evidence. BUT...we've got that teacher slamming that kid against the wall and slapping him. That's a fact.
Even if he did threaten rape, killing a teacher or whatever, the Teacher had no right to slap the kid. The proper thing to have done was to take the kid to the principles office and treat the threat seriously and it may have required suspension or worse. What is disappointing is by the teacher hitting the student, it took the attention on the student and his unacceptable behavior and moved it to the teacher.

As someone who has actually worked as a teacher, I can say that hitting a student (causing his head to hit a wall and cause visible injuries) is completely unacceptable.
No kidding?

And yet allowing student to tun the classroom is not good either

If that is what you believe, then there are a lot of students who went to Catholic schools in the same mold. Their political beliefs can be on the full spectrum, but they were taught right and wrong and had to learn or be kicked out. Unlike public schools. however, I always wondered what going to a school with less discipline would have been like and the affect would have been.
How come all of that "discipline" didn't stop all of these priests from molesting kids and how come all of that discipline didn't stop even more priests from covering it up?

If you feel there are private schools or religious schools available that will smack your kid up in a way that you trust, if ever he/she needs smacking, put your kid there.....pay for it....

but kids being disrespectful with teachers is just one of those age old things.....which is why being a teacher is something you are called to do, not just a source of paycheck

Goes back to how children are raised at home. Parents don't respect teachers or schools...the kids pick up on that.
Ha!

Any of our public education apologists here can affirm that most parents are disengaged from the school because they get the educators too much respect

Forum List

Back