Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

That will work too. I'm basically making light of the whole deal,since the kid wasn't really hurt.
I think the man just lost it ,it is easy for us to cast blame since we won't teach our kids respect what these teachers deal with now from kids.
Actually I feel sorry for the old man and ther kid.
Hmmm, slap a kid in the face and his head hits a block wall. He falls to the floor from the force of the blow and you say he really wasn't hurt. Smfh.

Ha!

Any of our public education apologists here can affirm that most parents are disengaged from the school because they get the educators too much respect
How much respect do you feel teachers should have??

Do you respect them enough to smack a kid??

If Mr. Wilson thinks Cindy is being disrespectful because she said he had a little dick, and now he upset (because it's true) -- he should be able to give her a smack?

Or are these smacks only for certain types of kids...and who decides which

Gee...I wonder why anyone would threaten lawsuits over their children getting beaten?

Paddling is not being beaten.

That bit where your brain felt it had to be deceptive, to make your point? That was your brain reacting to the fact that it knows your position is wrong.

Hmmm, slap a kid in the face and his head hits a block wall. He falls to the floor from the force of the blow and you say he really wasn't hurt. Smfh.

Now I didn't see the kid get slapped in the covered video so if he hit him that hard some hick is about to join the others in millionaire's lawsuit land.
Wonder how you would be debating this if the teacher was black and the kid called him the N word?
Like the Arbury case, you saw things you wanted to see.
The old man will be sued as will the school and some ignorant parent will all of a sudden care about their little feral child.

That's fine, because when I show up on the scene I can guarantee mine.

If your signature is any indication of how your kid will grow up he will likely be doing time if he even knows who you are. Not personal just just pointing out how most kids with BLM Black Panther slogan parents don't do too good.
Why not follow after men like Ben Carson or other conservative black males?

How much respect do you feel teachers should have??

Do you respect them enough to smack a kid??

If Mr. Wilson thinks Cindy is being disrespectful because she said he had a little dick, and now he upset (because it's true) -- he should be able to give her a smack?

Or are these smacks only for certain types of kids...and who decides which
If Mr Wilson has to take insults from his students then he is not in control of his classroom and learning is not taking place

Gee...I wonder why anyone would threaten lawsuits over their children getting beaten?
Not beaten-disciplined! Yet your kind have zero understanding of the concept. As a result, we have kids completely out of control, disrespectful, disobedient, rebellious, criminal, I could go on. All because some Liberal peahead named Benjamin Spock published a book in 1946 advocating a psychobabble approach to parenting, and many of them gobbled it right up.

If he threatened to rape my daughter as that young thug did to Mike Hosinsky, I couldn't guarantee my actions.

Except this student did not threaten to rape anyone. You made that shit up to try and justify your own violent tendencies.

Parents need to be that, parents! Not besties with their kids. They need to reclaim their authority over their children, and kids need to be seen and not heard.

Not beaten-disciplined! Yet your kind have zero understanding of the concept. As a result, we have kids completely out of control, disrespectful, disobedient, rebellious, criminal, I could go on. All because some Liberal peahead named Benjamin Spock published a book in 1946 advocating a psychobabble approach to parenting, and many of them gobbled it right up.

My kids were all spanked when they were little. But discipline does not mean hit in the face hard enough to bounce his head off a wall.

White families? Or white men? You could beat your wife and society said it was your business. You could molest your daughter and it was hushed up.

And if you were black you could face execution if a white woman said you whistled at her.
Yeah, those were the days...:bang3:

Damn right. You hit my child, I don't care what you call it, and there will be issues.
For the millionth time, the teacher should not have slugged the kid

but he may have deserved a paddling

Forum List

Back