Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

How about shooting a kid like most blacks do to each other, is that ok, stop acting so concerned like the other race hustlers who get rich off the blood of their own people.
They have led you to a future hell for us all with their immoral anti American bull crap. Where are you and I going if we have to leave forget Europe or Africa that is gone too now.
What does have to do with a teacher hitting a student, or condoning the school administration hitting a student deliberately?

If I have to leave Canada? I know Israel will take me in.

White families? Or white men? You could beat your wife and society said it was your business. You could molest your daughter and it was hushed up.

And if you were black you could face execution if a white woman said you whistled at her.
Yes, white families...

White families didn't have to worry about a mob of racist white men coming into their home, snatching their child out of the bed and murdering him.....and doing so knowing that all of law enforcement will make sure they pay no price for it...

Emmett_Till.jpg
So yes, when folks keep referring to that time as the "good old days" -- it makes sense to ask...."for who?"

I don't recall many people risking their lives and fighting to keep things the same.....because they didn't look at them as "the good ole days"

This is why when you ask Trumpers when was America last great....most of them will say the 40's 50's etc

My kids were all spanked when they were little. But discipline does not mean hit in the face hard enough to bounce his head off a wall.
That looked exaggerated to me. The kid didn't need to fall down. He wasn't pushed against the wall.

Why because she didn't beg for welfare and raised us to have discipline and be independent productive citizens? Can you say the same thing? Obviously, you had none.
Because she tortured children for her own enjoyment. Child abusers need to die. Horribly, by methods that would have Torquemada staring in horror.

The guy retired. He's out of the school system. That's a fair settlement. The board has made its decision. Anything further is just vindictive political revenge.
Kooky in Kokomo

Peter Buttgiggle, Bi-Den's Gayist Sexretarry of Trannyportation, was previously Mayor of South Bend, which is 11 miles from where this Old School incident took place. More proof that a Gayified culture always sticks up for its boytoys.

Last edited:
Nope. The prisons are full of brats because no one disciplined them. You're confused.
Child abusers do not belong in prison. They belong on a live video feed, being tortured to death over a period of at least a year, executioners paid by the hour and decibel, based on screaming.

Forum List

Back