Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Ate you the one whose children move 1000 miles away the day they're able to do so?
You know, that really is common. I blame Eisenhower: the Interstate Highway system.

You have a good point that this is not really a good sign, but very common.

If you are in favor of hitting children, you should never be permitted within 100' of children unsupervised.
What about if you're in favor of killing them via abortion? You shouldn't be having sex if that's the case.

Abortion kids: Far worse than slapping them.

Yes, white families...

White families didn't have to worry about a mob of racist white men coming into their home, snatching their child out of the bed and murdering him.....and doing so knowing that all of law enforcement will make sure they pay no price for it...

View attachment 610685
So yes, when folks keep referring to that time as the "good old days" -- it makes sense to ask...."for who?"

I don't recall many people risking their lives and fighting to keep things the same.....because they didn't look at them as "the good ole days"

This is why when you ask Trumpers when was America last great....most of them will say the 40's 50's etc
Black families also stayed together more in the 1950s. Black men married and stayed around more.

Yes, white families...

White families didn't have to worry about a mob of racist white men coming into their home, snatching their child out of the bed and murdering him.....and doing so knowing that all of law enforcement will make sure they pay no price for it...

View attachment 610685
So yes, when folks keep referring to that time as the "good old days" -- it makes sense to ask...."for who?"

I don't recall many people risking their lives and fighting to keep things the same.....because they didn't look at them as "the good ole days"

This is why when you ask Trumpers when was America last great....most of them will say the 40's 50's etc

At least you weren't killing each other then. Look what you did with your 'freedom'.
You can't keep blaming Africa and America for your problems.99% of Americans didn't own slaves couldn't afford them.
We didn't ask that witch in Spain Queen Issabella to bring you to this continent. Or Portugal to bring them to Central and South America either.
And had nothing to do with the mostly foreign oligarchs who financed the other ships.Or the black leaders who sold you off to the world. But we did give you freedom once we felt we could assimilate you into society.
Did the democrats you worship keep you in poverty yes to a certain extent they did.
Most od us wanted equal rights for all but those you still vote for are still keeping you in poverty. Look at the conservative blacks they are all doing ok.
History can be enlightening.

We heard stories about what went on in those places. Luckily, my mother married outside her religion and my brother and I were banned from going to the catholic school because of that.

Thanks Mom!
Mom was not left handed, but went to a girl's Catholic School in NO. She hated nuns with a white hot passion.

The report by other students is he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter, among other things. You know, this guy works hard to help kids, but he's only human. To have a kid say something like that is outrageous. Just shows the poor parenting he received.
Indiana's Most Famous Athlete Comes From a Town Called "French Lick." That Should Tell Us Something.

Poor parenting causes both Gayism and predatory Straights, so we shouldn't be surprised that this punk kid is from a fairyphile area of Indiana.

I support corporal punishment
Then you're a child abuser and should be locked up.
Then according to you, God is a child abuser because He teaches parents to spank children who misbehave.
Are you attempting to make a point?
What about if you're in favor of killing them via abortion? You shouldn't be having sex if that's the case.

Abortion kids: Far worse than slapping them.
Deflection. Weak...not even 2/10.

We heard stories about what went on in those places. Luckily, my mother married outside her religion and my brother and I were banned from going to the catholic school because of that.

Thanks Mom!
Whatever took the place of the RCC was not nearly as good.

Reports say the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter. You can understand the teacher's actions, imho.
I have not heard that report but it would be consistent with an out of control child

Kid brings a water pistol to school. Suspended for a year.
Kid threaten's a teacher's daughter with rape: Nothing happens to him, but teacher gets arrested. Go figure.
I hope you have a link to that claim

Forum List

Back