Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Weak leftwingers. I'm sick of y'all ruining the country.
Like I said I'm no left winger but you can't comprehend the world and all it's nuances unless you reduce it all to just 2 options

So you're a dim witted, hypocrite

Like I said I'm no left winger but you can't comprehend the world and all it's nuances unless you reduce it all to just 2 options
You talk just like it. I've yet to see you say a conservative thing on here. You're a leftwinger. Just own it.

Look at this. I wake up and see 13 leftwing posts after I expressly demanded you stop. But I will be damned if a bunch of leftwing snerts get the last word on MY thread.

You people are the ones who would have a parent arrested who spanked their child. A kid can threaten a teacher's daughter with rape, and the teacher is not allowed to discipline a student. THIS is the low level you're taking the country to.

While children in the Ukraine are acting like adults, taking up arms, defending their country, you leftwingers are making our kids into little soft mixtures of jello and marshmallow. It's DESPICABLE.
Give that weak shit a rest, when I was in school we got paddled not slapped in the face which caused our head to slam up against a block wall. This clown took it too far and he has to pay for that, how the hell do we know that little boy threatened to rape his daughter? Sounds like some bullshit too me, say whatever you want if he had slapped my son in that manner he would have to slap me as well because he is going to catch these hands.

You talk just like it. I've yet to see you say a conservative thing on here. You're a leftwinger. Just own it.
Then that's your deficiency.

I am not a republican nor a democrat but you being intellectually challenged are incapable of understanding that I don't toe any party line.

But you might like to know that I am a staunch Second amendment supporter

I'll take a step back now so my shoes don't get splashed with gray matter ( the little you have of it) when your head explodes

Give that weak shit a rest, when I was in school we got paddled not slapped in the face which caused our head to slam up against a block wall. This clown took it too far and he has to pay for that, how the hell do we know that little boy threatened to rape his daughter? Sounds like some bullshit too me, say whatever you want if he had slapped my son in that manner he would have to slap me as well because he is going to catch these hands.
And paddling was wrong then.

Depending on the severity of the student's actions, sometimes it's permissible to manhandle even a white kid, imho.

Last edited:
The kid doesn't own him a damn thing. He couldn't have struck that kid in that manner in the 50s and you know it.
I saw teachers strike kids numerous times during my schooling. I saw an assistant high school coach manhandle one of my son's football teammates as late as 2008.

I saw teachers strike kids numerous times during my schooling. I saw an assistant high school coach manhandle one of my son's football teammates as late as 2008.
Good for you, grabbing my kid in a football uniform is different from slapping a small kid in his face and causing his head to slam a block wall.

Sick, twisted perverts getting their rocks off hurting children.

Really? How about you take the kid to the front office and call his parents. See then I will deal with him, but don't think you can slap my kid like that without some repercussions.

That will work too. I'm basically making light of the whole deal,since the kid wasn't really hurt.
I think the man just lost it ,it is easy for us to cast blame since we won't teach our kids respect what these teachers deal with now from kids.
Actually I feel sorry for the old man and ther kid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back