Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Ah hell, they call each other the N word routinely.

So how about a link backing up your claim that the kid said he would rape the teachers daughter.

You made the claim. Don't be a coward or a liar. Either produce the link or admit your claim is invented.

So how about a link backing up your claim that the kid said he would rape the teachers daughter.

You made the claim. Don't be a coward or a liar. Either produce the link or admit your claim is invented.
You also couldn't find his Teacher of the Year award in 2020, which is readily available. I don't think you look very hard.
But anyhow, I'm not your obama.

You also couldn't find his Teacher of the Year award in 2020, which is readily available. I don't think you look very hard.
But anyhow, I'm not your obama.

I never said anything about his teacher of the year award. You are confused about who you are replying to.

Maybe you are confused about what you read.

If you have no link, your claim is just virtual hot air. The kid never said anything of the kind.

I never said anything about his teacher of the year award. You are confused about who you are replying to.

Maybe you are confused about what you read.

If you have no link, your claim is just virtual hot air. The kid never said anything of the kind.
You said you researched exhaustively, yet you never saw about the Teacher of the Year Award?

You said you researched exhaustively, yet you never saw about the Teacher of the Year Award?

Who says I never saw about his teacher of the year award? Again, you are confused about who you are talking with.

Of course, this line of discussion is probably easier for you than admitting your claim about what the kid said was invented.

I researched articles concerning this event. I read 15 or more, and scanned about twice that many. Not one mentioned the student threatening to rape the teachers daughter.

Does the teacher even have a daughter?

Help me out. If a Liberal Teacher if 40 years experience had slapped a student for saying something disrespectful. Would you all be here defending him/her? Or would you be railing against the Liberals and demanding that they be charged with attempted murder?

If the student really threatened to rape the teacher's daughter, I would have been on the phone right then and there to the office first, then the police. I'm sorry, when Disrespectful Kid goes after my family, no.

Help me out. If a Liberal Teacher if 40 years experience had slapped a student for saying something disrespectful. Would you all be here defending him/her? Or would you be railing against the Liberals and demanding that they be charged with attempted murder?
How do you know the political leanings of this teacher?

And partisan hackery doesn't excuse any teacher from striking a student

MashMontie has made claims about what the student said or did. Threatening to rape someone's daughter was one of the things he claimed was said.

Here is what actually happened:
from: Teacher granted early retirement after slapping student in the face is charged with battery, officials say
"The altercation began after Hosinski confronted the student about wearing a hooded sweatshirt to class, Sanders said in a February 25 news release. Hoods are not allowed in school except on special days, the school’s handbook shows.
From there, a verbal exchange ensued, and Hosinski slapped the student in the face and the student’s head hit the wall, causing “visible injuries,” Sanders said.
Medical staff treated the student immediately, and administrators contacted the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana Department of Child Services, according to Sanders’ release."

The teacher caused "visible injuries" because the student would take off his hoodie.
He should have lost his pension too

How do you know the political leanings of this teacher?

And partisan hackery doesn't excuse any teacher from striking a student

I agree. But the premise of the thread is that the student deserved it and the Conservative Teacher is being pilloried unfairly. It is why I turned it around for the Conservatives. To see if they thought it would be fine the other way too.

If the student really threatened to rape the teacher's daughter, I would have been on the phone right then and there to the office first, then the police. I'm sorry, when Disrespectful Kid goes after my family, no.

I agree that threatening to rape a teacher's daughter would garner a bigger response.

But there is no evidence that the student did that. There is only Mashie not wanting to admit he is a troll.

I agree. But the premise of the thread is that the student deserved it and the Conservative Teacher is being pilloried unfairly. It is why I turned it around for the Conservatives. To see if they thought it would be fine the other way too.

We just love us some Cancel Culture here in the new Puritanical 21st Century.

BURN THE WITCH--over and over and over

I agree that threatening to rape a teacher's daughter would garner a bigger response.

But there is no evidence that the student did that. There is only Mashie not wanting to admit he is a troll.

Okay I just spent some time reading up on this. The MSM reports that this was a dustup over a hoodie. I'm not sure I believe that it ended at the hoodie tbh. Going after a student like this over a hoodie is inexplicable. This teacher DID win Teacher of the Year in 2020. So my guess is, it started with the hoodie, and Disrespectful Kid said smack about teacher's daughter. Do not get me wrong: the teacher STILL should not have gotten violent. There's still no excuse for that, but this is more sane to me than laying a kid flat for a hoodie.

I was able to find the comments about rape and also that the kid was expelled in local FB groups. This would also explain why they simply let the teacher go with pension and didn't pursue criminal charges at first, which you would do easily if a teacher hit a kid over a hoodie. And yea, I trust FB comments just as much as I trust the MSM these days.

Forum List

Back