Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Okay I just spent some time reading up on this. The MSM reports that this was a dustup over a hoodie. I'm not sure I believe that it ended at the hoodie tbh. Going after a student like this over a hoodie is inexplicable. This teacher DID win Teacher of the Year in 2020. So my guess is, it started with the hoodie, and Disrespectful Kid said smack about teacher's daughter. Do not get me wrong: the teacher STILL should not have gotten violent. There's still no excuse for that, but this is more sane to me than laying a kid flat for a hoodie.

I was able to find the comments about rape and also that the kid was expelled in local FB groups. This would also explain why they simply let the teacher go with pension and didn't pursue criminal charges at first, which you would do easily if a teacher hit a kid over a hoodie. And yea, I trust FB comments just as much as I trust the MSM these days.

The hoodie thing is all I have been able to find.

The claim that the kid said something about raping the teacher's daughter is nothing but an invention of Mashie's. But it does show that if you repeat something over and over people will believe it.

The claim that the kid said something about raping the teacher's daughter is nothing but an invention of Mashie's. But it does show that if you repeat something over and over people will believe it.

Locals are saying it as well. I believe that about as much as I believe the MSM

I agree. But the premise of the thread is that the student deserved it and the Conservative Teacher is being pilloried unfairly. It is why I turned it around for the Conservatives. To see if they thought it would be fine the other way too.
If it was a Black teacher the hoods and burning crosses would be out in force

How many locals have you talked to? Or maybe you could provide links?

We don't need to argue about it. In any case the teacher was unjustified in what he did. Whether the kid said it or not, he should not have laid hands on the kid. However, an argument about a hoodie in no way explains anger this outsized. The kid making a comment about raping his daughter, and then getting expelled, explains the anger, but does not excuse the violence.

That's it. That's all I have to say, and the MSM would not report the comments even should the child have made them because now the child is the Victim, and they wear white hats and never err. That's how we write stories these days, like we're six years old.

Looks like you're the only one who can't find it, mate. Perhaps you should stop slandering me and start looking.

Looks like you're the only one who can't find it, mate. Perhaps you should stop slandering me and start looking.
All that is completely irrelevant

No teacher has the right to strike a child

No person has the right to strike someone else's child

I suppose you think any stranger on the street has the right to whip your brats with a belt for any reason right?

I always confuse the two 'turtle' guys. One is pretty smart, and one's a leftwing dumbass. Thanks for helping me keep you two straight.

I had the same problem for awhile with the two macs, but I got them straight.
I'm a right leaning independent. A fiscal conservative that is PRO ABORTION, not to be confused with pro-choice. If my tax money goes to support them, you should be sterilized.

We don't need to argue about it. In any case the teacher was unjustified in what he did. Whether the kid said it or not, he should not have laid hands on the kid. However, an argument about a hoodie in no way explains anger this outsized. The kid making a comment about raping his daughter, and then getting expelled, explains the anger, but does not excuse the violence.

That's it. That's all I have to say, and the MSM would not report the comments even should the child have made them because now the child is the Victim, and they wear white hats and never err. That's how we write stories these days, like we're six years old.
No, you are wrong-----if he just called the teacher a name or the daughter a name---I'd say that hitting him was wrong. But when you get to the point where you threaten to harm his child----then the boy should have had the crap knocked out of him a lot worse and then placed in prison.

No, you are wrong-----if he just called the teacher a name or the daughter a name---I'd say that hitting him was wrong. But when you get to the point where you threaten to harm his child----then the boy should have had the crap knocked out of him a lot worse and then placed in prison.

Has anyone seen any evidence that the kid said he would rape the teacher's daughter? I haven't. I have seen Mashie make the claim. But he refuses to provide a link.

1646489137371.png

The Northern Indiana atheists filed a complaint in 2019 that Mike Hosinski had religious material in his room, Above are the materials he had. Not a religious item among them. More proof that the atheist movement is really about leftwing Marxist politics.
And why would this same organization be pushing the video of Hosinski's incident with the unruly student? That has nothing to do with the 2019 complaint. Again, just more vile hate and politics.

Has anyone seen any evidence that the kid said he would rape the teacher's daughter? I haven't. I have seen Mashie make the claim. But he refuses to provide a link.
Others have found the reference to rape, but you haven't. Please don't blame others for your inability/laziness. That is not Christian behavior.

Yes, and at some point it almost becomes self-defense when they threaten your child.

Yes, and at some point it almost becomes self-defense when they threaten your child.

IF the kid threatened the teacher's child.

Has anyone else seen anything to suggest that the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter? Anyone?

All I have seen is Mashie making the claim. No articles I have seen say differently.

I have been in Hosinski's shoes. Before I got into real estate, I was a high school teacher, and before that, I was at a home for troubled youths where the administration was weak. These kids are beyond sophisticated for their years, and they know how to work the system. I've seen delinquent boys try to goad teachers into hitting them, saying they can get them fired and sue them. They know exactly what they're doing. And it doesn't have to be a slap. It can be a push or a manhandle. Any one of these things can get a teacher fired. Basically, the delinquent kids can do what they want, and nobody could do anything. I left that place partially because I had no back up.

I have been in Hosinski's shoes. Before I got into real estate, I was a high school teacher, and before that, I was at a home for troubled youths where the administration was weak. These kids are beyond sophisticated for their years, and they know how to work the system. I've seen delinquent boys try to goad teachers into hitting them, saying they can get them fired and sue them. They know exactly what they're doing. And it doesn't have to be a slap. It can be a push or a manhandle. Any one of these things can get a teacher fired. Basically, the delinquent kids can do what they want, and nobody could do anything. I left that place partially because I had no back up.

And schools have protocols for handling such things. Follow the standard protocols and it works fine. If you cannot control your temper, you shouldn't be teaching.

Forum List

Back