Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

The rub is if the teacher would have kept a cool head about him, no doubt the student would have been expelled for the threat, if not prosecuted himself as a juvenile.

What threat? Do you have a link to anything describing a threat?

So you agree then, if the boy threatened to rape the teachers daughter then slapping him and worse is justified?

(There are cultures were threatening to rape a family member to revenge some slight would be the norm, so it is a high probability that this brat did claim this btw.)
Mashmouth is lying... He's an extremist christian

You made the claim. You post the proof.

Why not just share the link? It would certainly help your credibility.

Go to Facebook.

IN the search box, enter "Mike Hosinski"

Read a few articles, then read the comments under the articles.

Are you incapable of this?

If you vote for the democrats you support normalizing child rape.
....and yet there is a Republican under investigation by the Justice Department for having sexual relations with a 17-year-old girl and allegedly paying her to travel with him. I will bet the farm you support Matt Gaetz to the fullest don't you.

I'm just waiting for a link to the student making such a threat.
I seriously doubt that you dad or you mom would have allowed you to mouth off and I seriously doubt that you would have allowed your own kids to be disrespectful and ignore behaving as well.

So it wasn't a school? But when I said "schools have protocols..." you said "no they don't" and used the home as proof.

You are not really very good at this.
I clarified that it wasn't a school, but it was a classroom within a group home. Are you going to troll about this minor point as well?

The teacher should have been fired and charged with assault. Beloved teacher? He's done this before.
There is no indication he's done this before. Let's not slander this teacher further.

I clarified that it wasn't a school, but it was a classroom within a group home. Are you going to troll about this minor point as well?
A group HOME? So we now know that the child has major behavioral issues. Saying pretty please doesn't work with these type kids---they need a strong daddy figure to throttle their asses---its the only thing that will work with them.

A group HOME? So we now know that the child has major behavioral issues. Saying pretty please doesn't work with these type kids---they need a strong daddy figure to throttle their asses---its the only thing that will work with them.
Exactly right. In a sense, Mr. Hosinski did the job the kid's parent should have done years ago.

Mashmouth is lying... He's an extremist christian
You are ALWAYS wrong Surada...(and I do try to find some good in everybody even if it is just people to assign to changing blue water---------you don't even rate that.)

Go to Facebook.

IN the search box, enter "Mike Hosinski"

Read a few articles, then read the comments under the articles.

Are you incapable of this?

I am quite capable. I did that very thing. But I saw no articles that mentioned the student threatening to rape the teacher's daughter.

If you saw any article that did, post a link. This dancing by Mashie is not surprising. From you the refusal to post a link is surprising.

I seriously doubt that you dad or you mom would have allowed you to mouth off and I seriously doubt that you would have allowed your own kids to be disrespectful and ignore behaving as well.

I absolutely would not have allowed it from my kids. You are correct.

The only reason a group home was mentioned is because Mashie said he worked at one 35 years ago.

There is no mention of the student in the video living in a group home.

Forum List

Back