Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

I am quite capable. I did that very thing. But I saw no articles that mentioned the student threatening to rape the teacher's daughter.

If you saw any article that did, post a link. This dancing by Mashie is not surprising. From you the refusal to post a link is surprising.

Comments from locals. The MSM is not reporting it. Or more like, reporting half of it. The argument about the hoodie likely started in the classroom, and Disrespectful Kid then likely mouthed off about rape, prompting the assault. I have already said the teacher should not have committed violence, so why does it matter? Does the kid have to be Innocent Victim for this to be a better story?

Comments from locals. The MSM is not reporting it. Or more like, reporting half of it. The argument about the hoodie likely started in the classroom, and Disrespectful Kid then likely mouthed off about rape, prompting the assault. I have already said the teacher should not have committed violence, so why does it matter? Does the kid have to be Innocent Victim for this to be a better story?

Your statement of "...Disrespectful Kid then likely mouthed off about rape..." shows you did not find any evidence Mashie's claim is anything but his invention.

The kid does not have to be innocent. But the claim Mashie is making does make people more sympathetic to the teacher. Mashie just wants to give the teacher a pass because he is politically like Mashie.

Some of the articles I read a few days ago on his have already been altered or disappeared altogether, especially local stories. I think they are instructed to do this.

Sterling history according to whom? The rednecks in one of our dumbest states? Teachers like this are what keeps those hillbillies ignorant.
Mr. Hosinski was awarded teacher of the year in 2020. He also received 1300 signatures in just a few days petitioning the school board to let him keep his well-deserved pension.

And this "Hillbilly school" wasn't that far from Chicago. Ouch. lol.

Suuure they have.
Yeah, like the South Bend newspaper originally had the classroom display from 2019 that the atheists claimed was violation of church and state separation. That photo is no longer in the article.

I think it was because the display wasn't a violation.

"the kid collapsed. He was clearly injured".

Collapsed, my butt. The kid faked like hell. As I said, these delinquents know how to play the game and work the system.

"The video obtained by The Tribune shows a man following the student down a hallway and grabbing the boy's backpack before striking him. The student's head appears to also hit the wall and he falls to the ground.
School officials said the student suffered visible injuries and required immediate medical attention.
In court documents filed Friday, officials describe their investigation of the incident, say the boy told an officer the impact caused him "throbbing" pain in his head along with a bloody nose and lip. The officer, according to records, observed an abrasion and lump on the student's head, as well as an abrasion in his mouth."

So now, not only is the kid lying, but school officials and a police officer?

"The video obtained by The Tribune shows a man following the student down a hallway and grabbing the boy's backpack before striking him. The student's head appears to also hit the wall and he falls to the ground.
School officials said the student suffered visible injuries and required immediate medical attention.
In court documents filed Friday, officials describe their investigation of the incident, say the boy told an officer the impact caused him "throbbing" pain in his head along with a bloody nose and lip. The officer, according to records, observed an abrasion and lump on the student's head, as well as an abrasion in his mouth."

So now, not only is the kid lying, but school officials and a police officer?
The kid didn't collapse due to injury. That was fake. But so many dumb liberals fell for the acting job.

Yeah, like the South Bend newspaper originally had the classroom display from 2019 that the atheists claimed was violation of church and state separation. That photo is no longer in the article.

I think it was because the display wasn't a violation.

And all the references to the kid saying he would rape the teachers daughter have been removed too??

The kid didn't collapse due to injury. That was fake. But so many dumb liberals fell for the acting job.

So you say. The school and law enforcement say there were visible signs of injury. His head hit the wall hard enough to cause an abrasion and a lump.

So you say. The school and law enforcement say there were visible signs of injury. His head hit the wall hard enough to cause an abrasion and a lump.
The kid has a long rap sheet. If you believe him, you are gullible.

....and yet there is a Republican under investigation by the Justice Department for having sexual relations with a 17-year-old girl and allegedly paying her to travel with him. I will bet the farm you support Matt Gaetz to the fullest don't you.

Yeah....we have guys who should be in jail, but the democrat party and it's minions support the legalization of rape of children through their allies in the left wing medical groups...you moron.....

Forum List

Back