Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

View attachment 611077
The Northern Indiana atheists filed a complaint in 2019 that Mike Hosinski had religious material in his room, Above are the materials he had. Not a religious item among them. More proof that the atheist movement is really about leftwing Marxist politics.
And why would this same organization be pushing the video of Hosinski's incident with the unruly student? That has nothing to do with the 2019 complaint. Again, just more vile hate and politics.
Goes to show how much violence is just laying there ready to be released by con-servatives.....even against children. Pro-life? Not really.

Yes, and at some point it almost becomes self-defense when they threaten your child.
So, it's self defense if that boy's father comes and slaps that teacher? Because he not only threatened their child, he assaulted him.

I have been in Hosinski's shoes. Before I got into real estate, I was a high school teacher, and before that, I was at a home for troubled youths where the administration was weak. These kids are beyond sophisticated for their years, and they know how to work the system. I've seen delinquent boys try to goad teachers into hitting them, saying they can get them fired and sue them. They know exactly what they're doing. And it doesn't have to be a slap. It can be a push or a manhandle. Any one of these things can get a teacher fired. Basically, the delinquent kids can do what they want, and nobody could do anything. I left that place partially because I had no back up.
Cool story, Poe.

The tape doesn't have sound ----going on just what is reported to have happened ...
If the boy threatened to rape his daughter then the teacher had every right to knock the shit out of the student. And even worse, from societies point of view-----beating the shit out of him for threatening such should be the norm. I smell another shit child that should not have been born at all---
No he doesn't...but thanks for showing us the violent tendencies of today's con-servative.

Some of the articles I read a few days ago on his have already been altered or disappeared altogether, especially local stories. I think they are instructed to do this.
How con-venient for you. :heehee:

Forum List

Back