Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

You are so full of chit----I've been to Atlanta many many many times--the area is covered with thugs, druggies, conartists, criminals...

It's the type of place, if you have to gas up your car as you are driving through-----don't hold your purse, keep your keys in your hands with car locked up, don't completely fill up---get enough to make a run to outside city limits, and never ever not know what is in your immediate vicinity.
Not where I lived.

An incompetent demented old bureaucrat sitting in the Oval Office doesn't offend your sensitivity, huh.
Notice how incapable morons like you have to invent little dollies and boogeymen for yourselves.

So you put your own thoughts inside the heads of your dollies so you have something to knock over and don't feel so stupid all the time.

Notice how incapable morons like you have to invent little dollies and boogeymen for yourselves.

So you put your own thoughts inside the heads of your dollies so you have something to knock over and don't feel so stupid all the time.
I'm sure that means something in your safe little world.

So a bunch of kids making fun of the Prophet of God's bald head deserved to be ripped apart by bears? Is that your point?
Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

It was a fable used for scaring straight any Hebrew kids acting like that brat in the OP. That stuff works on children, many of whom need it and will turn into super-predators if they don't get it. Every race and generation has a pack of these mutant beasts.

Yeah, nobody wants that gangbanging look in a school. It represents thuggery.
How long has hoodie sweatshirts been out? We had them when I played football and ran track in HS, nobody claimed they represented thuggery back then, when did that change? When some white person made the claim.

How long has hoodie sweatshirts been out? We had them when I played football and ran track in HS, nobody claimed they represented thuggery back then, when did that change? When some white person made the claim.
Trayvon Martin.

Spare the Rod and the Child Thinks He's God

It was a fable used for scaring straight any Hebrew kids acting like that brat in the OP. That stuff works on children, many of whom need it and will turn into super-predators if they don't get it. Every race and generation has a pack of these mutant beasts.
So you think slapping a kid in his face and bouncing his head off a block wall is good discipline for a child.

Forum List

Back