Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

It shows he likely faked the collapse. He's not trustworthy

As I posted before, there were obvious signs of injury according to school admin and a police officer.

You have no way of knowing whether the kid faked it or not.

I think we can summarize all these comments from all sides by saying : We are ALL Mike Hosinski today. I personally think this elevates him by showing he's human. Just like Simone Biles.

I think most of us are saying we are NOT Mike Hosinski. Most of us have not hit a student and made his head bounce off the wall over a dress code violation.

And therein lies the ENTIRE reason for hatred of this man by the left. They don't give a s--- about the welfare of kids.

The entire reason for the anger against this man is that he slapped a student hard enough to bounce his head off a wall.

And why? A dress code violation.

Hoodies are what ghetto thugs wear. This clean cut Indiana school doesn't want that element in their school.
But the kid clearly said something to Holsinski in the hall. I'll bet he said "F--- you!"

What? But.....but....you said he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter. Now it is just "fuck you!"?

Forum List

Back