Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Don't get him started on how Josh Duggar and how he treated children, etc. was just as fine.
Atheists who deal in all manner of evil, and hypercritical when Christians trip up even once. And if they don't trip up, atheists invent offenses then have them killed. Like they did with Jesus.

What was he doing that makes him a little hoodlum, oh you do know he isn't black.
"hoodies". "hoodlum". See the common root? But these nice schools don't need that ghetto culture. Ergo the rule.

Same with that rap crap. I think it should be banned. My daughter's volleyball team of all white girls chose rap as their warm-up music. Even nice girls get affected by the nefarious culture.

What we have here is a deviant religious cultist trying to blame the intelligent people of the world for why he thinks we have to beat children.

These freaks never own their own gross fetishes. It's always "because I think the gods say so", and "because the atheists of the world make me do it".

Atheists who deal in all manner of evil, and hypercritical when Christians trip up even once. And if they don't trip up, atheists invent offenses then have them killed. Like they did with Jesus.
Do you think Jesus would have agreed with many of the practices in America from 1655 until 1965?

"hoodies". "hoodlum". See the common root? But these nice schools don't need that ghetto culture. Ergo the rule.
So all these folks are "Hoodlums"

1646509638664.png

1646509672127.png

1646509741063.png

1646509788429.png

Forum List

Back