Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

What was he doing that makes him a little hoodlum, oh you do know he isn't black.
Of course I know he isn't black---but if he threatened to rape the teachers daughter--he's a little hoodlum that needed to be punched and then locked up.

It's an anti criminal thing-----a simple concept that you just don't seem to be able to grasp.

Atheists who deal in all manner of evil, and hypercritical when Christians trip up even once. And if they don't trip up, atheists invent offenses then have them killed. Like they did with Jesus.
"atheist"....
1646521265178.png

"hoodies". "hoodlum". See the common root? But these nice schools don't need that ghetto culture. Ergo the rule.

Same with that rap crap. I think it should be banned. My daughter's volleyball team of all white girls chose rap as their warm-up music. Even nice girls get affected by the nefarious culture.
Interesting....they had hoodies when the word hoodlum originated...................in 1871? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Don't you? Never did any hands on work in your life?
No, and I don't know anyone who regularly carries a screwdriver in their pocket. Evidently, the public school authorities believed he was a burglar.

You must be gangsta filth to defend this trash.

You must be gangsta filth to defend this trash.
Haha, angry old white idiot spends half his time humping guns, the other half of his time calling black people trash for having guns.

Murrica!

Now remember folks...

The guy ripping on Martin for posting images of guns is the same guy who cried a like a little bitch, when people dared suggest Rittenhouse should not have been walking the streets with a rifle.

Last edited:
See, trolling shit like this reveals just what a weak dumb ass you really are. You're never gonna learn your lesson. Every time you try to beat me, all you end up doing is fumbling the ball and looking like the ignorant kunt you really are.

Of course I know he isn't black---but if he threatened to rape the teachers daughter--he's a little hoodlum that needed to be punched and then locked up.

It's an anti criminal thing-----a simple concept that you just don't seem to be able to grasp.

Did he threaten to rape the teacher's daughter?

Now remember folks...

The guy ripping on Martin for posting images of guns is the same guy who cried a like a little bitch, when people dared suggest Rittenhouse should not have been walking the streets with a rifle.
Cut from the same cloth as the NRA and Gov Reagan when they pushed the Mulford Act in California because armed black men in public FREAKED THEM OUT!

Forum List

Back