Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Of course I know he isn't black---but if he threatened to rape the teachers daughter--he's a little hoodlum that needed to be punched and then locked up.

It's an anti criminal thing-----a simple concept that you just don't seem to be able to grasp.
How do you know he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter?

Let's say he did, you think that justifies putting your hands on a child.

You don't know a damn thing about this kid, the teacher is the only one we see breaking the law.

How do you know he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter?

Let's say he did, you think that justifies putting your hands on a child.

You don't know a damn thing about this kid, the teacher is the only one we see breaking the law.

I have asked and asked how they knew the student threatened to rape his daughter. No one seems to have an answer. Well, except Mashie. He says he has seen it in print, but won't give a link.

I live in Atlanta. Yes, there are some bad areas of town. Like there are in any big city.

Your description is ridiculous where most of Atlanta is concerned. And especially in gated communities.
LMAO-----you would have to live in gated communities with all the rift raft running around there. It's one of those cities (and not all big cities are such) where you had better be paying attention to the criminals around you.

LMAO-----you would have to live in gated communities with all the rift raft running around there. It's one of those cities (and not all big cities are such) where you had better be paying attention to the criminals around you.

I don't live in a gated community. I live in an older neighborhood full of middle class people. Mostly white, but plenty of other ethnicities. No problems here.

But I get that you are afraid of Atlanta. Probably best to stay away.

"Child" threatens to rape my daughter gets punched-----and justifiably so. From a society stand point----punch the little bastard and then send him to prison is better for society as well.

Have you actually seen any evidence the kid made that threat? Or are you just following Mashie?

Forum List

Back