Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Have you actually seen any evidence the kid made that threat? Or are you just following Mashie?
I am just going by what has been said since again..no one can hear the exchange. I assume that the police report states what was said.

I am just going by what has been said since again..no one can hear the exchange. I assume that the police report states what was said.

I have read that the police report listed the injuries to the student. Bloody nose, bloody lip, lump on the head and an abrasion.

I think the kid threatened to tell the administration that the teacher had been having sex with some of his students and he lost it.

"Child" threatens to rape my daughter gets punched

Please start by giving us a reference to this claim.

Of course, that is still battery, and battery upon a minor. Saying something bad is not a legal justification to harm somebody.

Especially since I have found absolutely nothing to confirm this statement.

And the teacher in question is 60 years old. And I have found no reference to his having a daughter in the first place. And even if he does, she is likely in her 30s.

Mike Hosinski of Jimtown High School in Elkhart, Indiana voluntarily resigned after surveillance footage shows him slapping a student in the hallway. causing the student to bang his head on the wall. I believe the student ended up fine. Holsinski was a beloved 40-year veteran social studies teacher who was slated to retire in June. The school board accepted his resignation, barred him from school property, and allowed him to retain his retirement pension. Instinctively, I side with the teacher, but if it ended here, I would be satisfied with the outcome.

But it won't end here, because there is a backstory.

Holsinski is an outspoken conservative who has been in trouble with Northern Indiana Atheists, a hate group, who filed a formal complaint with the Freedom from Religion Foundation in 2019 after receiving complaints from a parent. According to an NIA document posted on the organization’s website, “Hosinski has a history of state/church violations at Jimtown High School that has ranged from his teaching topics to his classroom decor.” Signs and bumper stickers hanging on the classroom walls feature a range of content from religious to anti-liberal propaganda.

In photos obtained by NIA, some of the posters and stickers found in the classroom said things like “Proud to be a conservative,” “Choose life, your mom did” and “Liberalism is a mental disorder.”
“Hosinski told the class Hillary and Obama are criminals, President Donald Trump is great, and Democrats are liars. He told them abortion should be illegal,” the statement complaint alleged. “My student says ‘he told the class Bill Clinton’s friend takes little girls to a sex island and anyone who finds out is killed. Korea has nukes, something about Muslims taking over, and something about gay people getting married.’” The Elkhart Country Schools system removed these posters and items from his Hosinski's classroom.

And now the hateful NIA has posted the video on youtube. When you view NIA's website, you see they embrace the entire Marxist spectrum of causes, BLM, Antifa, LGBT. I don't have any doubt their funding comes from The Soros Organization.

This episode just happened, but I can assure you this won't be the end. See, Mr. Hosinger had the temerity to openly piss on the Marxist agenda, and to ridicule their icons. For 40 years he was untouchable. So the Marxist left will do everything in its power to make an example of him. For starters, they will demand his pension be revoked. Then they will sue the Elkhart School Board, then they will prompt/pay the boy's parents to file a criminal and civil suit against Hosinski and the district. They will try to imprison Hosinger, and basically ruin him and his family. Because this is what Marxists do. You see what they're doing to President Trump with frivolous suit after frivolous suit. The left is going to make sure nobody EVER crosses them like that again, whether it be as a presidential candidate or a public school teacher.

I sympathize with Hosinger, because he's that rare teacher that who is trying to teach kids the truth. It's such a shame that after 40 years of dealing with leftists from above and juvenile delinquents from below, his sterling career has to end like this. Reports say this particular student had threatened to rape Hosinger's daughter. Trashy stuff like that. He no doubt mouthed off to Hosinger in the hall, and Hosinger lost his cool for a split second and slapped him. It shouldn't negate his great career, but we know it will. 50 years ago, that sort of thing wasn't uncommon. Today, it will land you in prison. If the kid were black, this would be front page news. It might even go ahead of Ukraine.

Note: I delayed my Lenten hiatus because I thought this story needed to be addressed.

We don't know how that student has behaved all year or what was said before the teacher did this. I hope they let the giy keep his pension and don[t file charges. its time to put discipline back in school and teach these punks that they cant constantly cuss out teachers and fellow students, steal and destroy school materials, and stop other kids who want to earn and not be a total fucking loser from learning math and science. Threaten to rape my daughter and the kid would have no teeth ever again. the left has destroyed America and its time for the democrats to stop defending this shit. The polite turning of the cheek has to stop now.

For whatever he said to the teacher to cause him to get slapped. That teacher had no business hitting the student, but you know that kid mouthed off.

And now the teacher has been arrested and the student's parents are likely to sue the school.

Self-control is a wonderful thing.

We don't know how that student has behaved all year or what was said before the teacher did this. I hope they let the giy keep his pension and don[t file charges. its time to put discipline back in school and teach these punks that they cant constantly cuss out teachers and fellow students, steal and destroy school materials, and stop other kids who want to earn and not be a total fucking loser from learning math and science. Threaten to rape my daughter and the kid would have no teeth ever again. the left has destroyed America and its time for the democrats to stop defending this shit. The polite turning of the cheek has to stop now.

The thing about the kid threatening to rape the teacher's daughter is pure bullshit. The OP added that so his side sounded more reasonable.

And if you are going to put discipline back in schools, you might start with teachers not being allowed to break the law and assault students.

Please start by giving us a reference to this claim.

Of course, that is still battery, and battery upon a minor. Saying something bad is not a legal justification to harm somebody.

Especially since I have found absolutely nothing to confirm this statement.

And the teacher in question is 60 years old. And I have found no reference to his having a daughter in the first place. And even if he does, she is likely in her 30s.
women in their 30s can be raped moron, and minor or not, if you threaten to rape a mans daughter you deserve to have your teeth forcibly and rapidly removed by blunt force action, and if the nose is reconfigured at the same time it is just a bonus.. If this is true I support the teacher 100%.

But since you claim saying something bad is not justification to harm somebody I am glad you want cancel culture to be stopped. People cancelled for saying something on social media should be given back their jobs with back pay and people who worked to cancel them should be sued into homelessness forever.

The thing about the kid threatening to rape the teacher's daughter is pure bullshit. The OP added that so his side sounded more reasonable.

And if you are going to put discipline back in schools, you might start with teachers not being allowed to break the law and assault students.

Nobody knows what made the teacher snap. Probably something the kid said.

I know what goes on in our schools and society is lucky that most of our teachers haven't already quit since today's kids have zero respect for anything or anyone, and they threaten their teachers on a daily basis, and a teacher cannot even raise their voice in self-defense. You don't know what happened any more than I do, but chances are the teacher had his reasons and I defend a teacher with decades of experience over some punk kid who was never once told no by his parents or society. In my eye, we need another 100,000 teachers like this one.

And now the teacher has been arrested and the student's parents are likely to sue the school.

Self-control is a wonderful thing.
I wonder what the punk said to set the teacher off. The teacher showed self-control for decades and decades, but you support a loud mouthed rude punk and the right for terrible parents to sue themselves into millions of dollars that they will likely spend on crack and heroin while their kid carjacks and mugs people at will because he was never taught any respect. You must be real proud of the crime we have in America today, because people like you have created the shit hole our country has become.

I wonder what the punk said to set the teacher off. The teacher showed self-control for decades and decades, but you support a loud mouthed rude punk and the right for terrible parents to sue themselves into millions of dollars that they will likely spend on crack and heroin while their kid carjacks and mugs people at will because he was never taught any respect. You must be real proud of the crime we have in America today, because people like you have created the shit hole our country has become.

People like me? You mean people who work hard, raise their kids right, and are part of their community??? Otherwise, I don't know who the hell you are talking about.

The teacher lost it and hit a student, causing visible injuries. There is no reason why the teacher should be exempt from the laws.

Your claim that I support a "loud mouthed rude punk" is just more of your bullshit. The fact that I think a teacher should be held responsible for his actions does not mean I support the kid.

Forum List

Back