Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

If any student angers a teach to the point that he/she/it storms out after the student, then the student should be disciplined by a suspension or expulsion rather than slapped. As for the teacher's posters, et cetera, he is a Social Studies teacher and such topics are part of social studies, although, he should logically present multiple sides of the issue to get the students to think on their own.

Paddling can most certainly be being beaten.

Could be. But that was not the point you made. You pretended that they were one and the same. That was you using deception to defend your position. YOu don't do that, unless you know that your position is wrong.

OR, I guess, unless you are just such a bad person, that you automatically lie for no reason.

Could be. But that was not the point you made. You pretended that they were one and the same. That was you using deception to defend your position. YOu don't do that, unless you know that your position is wrong.

OR, I guess, unless you are just such a bad person, that you automatically lie for no reason.
There is no justification for an adult to hit a child as a "discipline" method. .

It ain't the GOP running Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and other large Black urban areas infested with drugs and gangs. Idiot.
No, the country's tax rates have been the GOP's since 1982. The rich actually pay less percentage in all taxes than others now, not enough to invest in the country and its citizens DUH. Worst inequality, poverty, and upward mobility ever anywhere. Great job, GOP swine and dupes like you. Change the gd channel..

If any student angers a teach to the point that he/she/it storms out after the student, then the student should be disciplined by a suspension or expulsion rather than slapped. As for the teacher's posters, et cetera, he is a Social Studies teacher and such topics are part of social studies, although, he should logically present multiple sides of the issue to get the students to think on their own.
He sounds like a typical fear mongered brainwashed angry GOP base hater dupe...

My outrage, if you can call it that, is the constant repeating of the "he threatened to rape his daughter". Not one iota of evidence has been offered to show he said that. In fact, I have seen nothing to suggest that the teacher even HAS a daughter. One person made that shit up, to try and defend a conservative. And several of "your ilk" have repeated it like it was a fact.

As for whether I am outraged because it was a republican? No. I am outraged that it happened. That a student ended up with a bloody nose, bloody mouth, a lump and an abrasion on his head, simply because his teacher could not control his temper. Whether it was a democrat or republican, conservative or liberal, I do not care at all. It does not happen in schools. If it does, the adult will face the consequences.

You know what would be really nice?

If we could manage just half as much outrage for students who commit violence against other students and their teachers and this is all just fine; it's excused. The latest? They're "traumatized", so I guess it's okay to traumatize everyone else.

I'll boil it down for you: I'm a woman, and a small one at that, and I have a husband who loves me. He says, I come home with one more bruise or injury, he's gonna um, well, have issues with MY boss.

Can anyone blame him? Some of my students, in fact, MANY of them, outweigh me. When they put hands on other kids or me, I'm asked what *I* did wrong (for real).

A hot mess.

You know what would be really nice?

If we could manage just half as much outrage for students who commit violence against other students and their teachers and this is all just fine; it's excused. The latest? They're "traumatized", so I guess it's okay to traumatize everyone else.

I'll boil it down for you: I'm a woman, and a small one at that, and I have a husband who loves me. He says, I come home with one more bruise or injury, he's gonna um, well, have issues with MY boss.

Can anyone blame him? Some of my students, in fact, MANY of them, outweigh me. When they put hands on other kids or me, I'm asked what *I* did wrong (for real).

A hot mess.
Excused my butt, brainwashed functional moron...arrest your boss dumbass... or you need a camera as in this case...we got lucky...

No, the country's tax rates have been the GOP's since 1982. The rich actually pay less percentage in all taxes than others now, not enough to invest in the country and its citizens DUH. Worst inequality, poverty, and upward mobility ever anywhere. Great job, GOP swine and dupes like you. Change the gd channel..
Democrats have congress and the White House. Fix it. Idiot.

Wrong. School shootings get nationwide coverage. How many Black children were shot in Democrat run cities last week? No one knows because the media is silent. Doesn't fit the democrat agenda narrative.
Yes, School shootings get nationwide coverage and the NRA raises their blood money off of them and nothing gets done. Nothing. At least the cops try to arrest, charge, and prosecute people who shoot others in cities.

And we know why the national media is silent....because we have SO MANY shootings with SO MANY guns in this country that one or two or three shot and killed in America is just SSDD...whether it's in the cities or in the suburbs or in the country.

It ain't the GOP running Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and other large Black urban areas infested with drugs and gangs. Idiot.
But it's the GOP running a LOT of other places in this country where there are shootings daily. But you don't care about that.

Paddling can most certainly be being beaten. And it sure seems like the Right is into beatings....of children. (I guess it is better than mass shooting them)

Forum List

Back