Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

You know what would be really nice?

If we could manage just half as much outrage for students who commit violence against other students and their teachers and this is all just fine; it's excused. The latest? They're "traumatized", so I guess it's okay to traumatize everyone else.

I'll boil it down for you: I'm a woman, and a small one at that, and I have a husband who loves me. He says, I come home with one more bruise or injury, he's gonna um, well, have issues with MY boss.

Can anyone blame him? Some of my students, in fact, MANY of them, outweigh me. When they put hands on other kids or me, I'm asked what *I* did wrong (for real).

A hot mess.

I am outraged at violent students. I do not excuse them or make excuses for them.

It is sad that the actual topic of this thread has been ignored by so many. And so many things have been used to justify the teacher's actions.

1) We do not know what was said before the teacher struck and caused injury to the student. This "he threatened to rape his daughter" crap is nonsense. It is simply a way to justify what the teacher did.

2) Blaming violent students for this teacher's actions is simply wrong. There is no sign that the student in the video was ever violent. A brat? Maybe. But this was about a dress code violation. The violent actions were on the part of the teacher, not the student.

"Child" threatens to rape my daughter gets punched-----and justifiably so. From a society stand point----punch the little bastard and then send him to prison is better for society as well.
Then you get charged with assault. If you think it's worth going to jail and losing your job, go for it. These rules all existed before you woke up this morning.

Better have it on video or good evidence, else you will be taking a beating from the kid's father when you get out of jail, too.

Paddling can most certainly be being beaten. And it sure seems like the Right is into beatings....of children. (I guess it is better than mass shooting them)

But, again, that was not what you said. You said they were teh same thing.

That was you revealing that you have to be dishonest, to defend your anti-paddling position.

And the Justification is..............................?

The well being of the child, and maintaining order in the class so it can function properly, are the major ones that come to mind, off the top of my head.

But, again, that was not what you said. You said they were teh same thing.

That was you revealing that you have to be dishonest, to defend your anti-paddling position.
Paddling is a beating. And no one has the right to put their hands on someone else's child in such a violent manner. Period. I know that con-servatives want to be able to beat children (after they are born) but.....no.

Atheists who deal in all manner of evil, and hypercritical when Christians trip up even once. And if they don't trip up, atheists invent offenses then have them killed. Like they did with Jesus.
The First Protestant

Jesus was punished for defying his church's hierarchy, who had sold out to the Romans and demanded that Pilate get rid of him.

Black kids are getting shot every day in Democrat run cities and you ignore it.
The Uncivilized Don't Qualify for Any Civil Rights Whatsoever

These android apes come from a culture of non-stop tribal genocide. Blaming the Democrats, or unwed mothers, or whatever excuse gets Afram savages off the hook, is not going to solve the problem. Such evasions are responsible for the junglification of cities that Whites built.

Keep voting against your interests...and for rich lying scumbags...We'll see if they are done, I'm guessing they'll pass cheaper medicine (they already have) and day care help. More than your scumbags have done forever...
The Specious Spectrum

The Conservatives say to real Americans, "We got ours; we're not going to let you get yours."

The Liberals tell us, "We got ours, and we're going to give yours away to those who have never deserved it."

The Specious Spectrum

The Conservatives say to real Americans, "We got ours; we're not going to let you get yours."

The Liberals tell us, "We got ours, and we're going to give yours away to those who have never deserved it."
That's already done, we need to tax the rich and invest in education and training for our poor middle class. We used to call the poor the unfortunate until Reagan....poor America...

When that little shit threatened to rape his daughter he just stepped into a mans world. I would have beat him to a pulp camera or not.

And when did he do that, badbob? Or did he even do it? You are using the ramblings of a troll, with absolutely no backup, as an argument.

Try again.

One.more.time. Where is the link to support the outlandish rape allegation??????

Obviously there is not one. But that never stopped some assholes from latching on to it and claiming the student deserved to get his head slapped against a concrete block wall, leaving him with a bloody nose, bloody lip, a lump and abrasion on his head.

Forum List

Back