Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Yeah....we have guys who should be in jail, but the democrat party and it's minions support the legalization of rape of children through their allies in the left wing medical groups...you moron.....
Tell us Shithead when did you call for Matt Gaetz to get kicked out of Congress.

Tell us Shithead when did you call for Matt Gaetz to get kicked out of Congress.

Hmmm...was he convicted of anything? When he is convicted I'll call for him to be kicked out of congress....

Again, your party and it's allies are pushing to legalize raping children....the leftists in academia and the medical profession are pushing adults having sex with underage children and they are trying to change the word "pedophile" to get rid of the stigma of raping children...you idiot.

How about bill "the actual rapist," clinton....harvey weinstein, andrew cuomo and joe biden, who finger raped a woman...... and the other democrat politicians you guys defend to the end?

Hmmm...was he convicted of anything? When he is convicted I'll call for him to be kicked out of congress....

Again, your party and it's allies are pushing to legalize raping children....the leftists in academia and the medical profession are pushing adults having sex with underage children and they are trying to change the word "pedophile" to get rid of the stigma of raping children...you idiot.

How about bill "the actual rapist," clinton....harvey weinstein, andrew cuomo and joe biden, who finger raped a woman...... and the other democrat politicians you guys defend to the end?
Please show me a bill or policy that Democrats are pushing to allow folks to rape children. Talk about asinine.

Please show me a bill or policy that Democrats are pushing to allow folks to rape children. Talk about asinine.

They are working up to that.....right now it is their allies in academics and the medical profession preparing the battlefield with think pieces and opinion columns on why it shouldn't be considered wrong.....

Dr. Allyn Walker argued for the use of the term “minor-attracted people” to describe people who are attracted to children, instead of “pedophile.”

They are working up to that.....right now it is their allies in academics and the medical profession preparing the battlefield with think pieces and opinion columns on why it shouldn't be considered wrong.....

Dr. Allyn Walker argued for the use of the term “minor-attracted people” to describe people who are attracted to children, instead of “pedophile.”

There is no level you Trump Humpers won't stoop to.

Any teacher ever touched one of my kids like that, the school board would be the least of their worries.

Good riddance to bad fucking rubbish.
Discipline your kids and the teacher won't have to. That's what I've been telling the forum libs.

I think we can summarize all these comments from all sides by saying : We are ALL Mike Hosinski today. I personally think this elevates him by showing he's human. Just like Simone Biles.

You lefties will do anything to tear down a good man. Even undermine his well-deserved award.
The more I read, the more iconic Hosinksi sounds. Taught a lot of kids a lot of life lessons, according to numerous parents.

A "To Sir, With Love" remake anyone? Lulu can be be the principal.
He's not a "good man"...he's a thug who beat on a child. Now...if that's what you think is a "good man", maybe you too should stay away from children.

No, you are wrong-----if he just called the teacher a name or the daughter a name---I'd say that hitting him was wrong. But when you get to the point where you threaten to harm his child----then the boy should have had the crap knocked out of him a lot worse and then placed in prison.
Approves of beating a child.

Forum List

Back