Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

IF the kid threatened the teacher's child.

Has anyone else seen anything to suggest that the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter? Anyone?

All I have seen is Mashie making the claim. No articles I have seen say differently.
Oh, man, stop whining. Others have found it. You haven't. The bellyaching is getting tiresome.

IF the kid threatened the teacher's child.

Has anyone else seen anything to suggest that the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter? Anyone?

All I have seen is Mashie making the claim. No articles I have seen say differently.
He's a militant Catholic nationalist.

Has anyone seen any evidence that the kid said he would rape the teacher's daughter? I haven't. I have seen Mashie make the claim. But he refuses to provide a link.
The tape doesn't have sound ----going on just what is reported to have happened ...
If the boy threatened to rape his daughter then the teacher had every right to knock the shit out of the student. And even worse, from societies point of view-----beating the shit out of him for threatening such should be the norm. I smell another shit child that should not have been born at all---

And schools have protocols for handling such things. Follow the standard protocols and it works fine. If you cannot control your temper, you shouldn't be teaching.
Actually, no they don't, or at least they didn't 35 years ago. The home where I worked had a very slipshod administration that did not appear to follow any protocol. Outsiders praised the home, but I knew better.

The tape doesn't have sound ----going on just what is reported to have happened ...
If the boy threatened to rape his daughter then the teacher had every right to knock the shit out of the student. And even worse, from societies point of view-----beating the shit out of him for threatening such should be the norm. I smell another shit child that should not have been born at all---

If that happened. I have read a few dozen articles on this event. I have not seen one mention of the kid threatening to rape the teacher's daughter. Mashie made the claim and says it was in a report. But he refuses to give a link. Typical troll.

Actually, no they don't. The home where I worked had a very slipshod administration that did not appear to follow any protocol. Outsiders praised the home, but I knew better.
It's very much like the morons who condemn this teacher for acting after his daughter was threatened.

The schools I worked with all had protocols for handling violence and threats of violence by students.

You're right. It is quite apparent the kid said something right before the slap. Too bad there isn't audio.

If that happened. I have read a few dozen articles on this event. I have not seen one mention of the kid threatening to rape the teacher's daughter. Mashie made the claim and says it was in a report. But he refuses to give a link. Typical troll.
So he's lying.

So you agree then, if the boy threatened to rape the teachers daughter then slapping him and worse is justified?

(There are cultures were threatening to rape a family member to revenge some slight would be the norm, so it is a high probability that this brat did claim this btw.)

You're right. It is quite apparent the kid said something right before the slap. Too bad there isn't audio.

The fact that he said something does not mean he threatened to rape the teachers daughter. The teacher went after him and stopped him because he was wearing a hoodie. The kid could have said "I wear what I want" or something similar. But you claim, without a link, that the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter.

All that is completely irrelevant

No teacher has the right to strike a child

No person has the right to strike someone else's child

I suppose you think any stranger on the street has the right to whip your brats with a belt for any reason right?

The rub is if the teacher would have kept a cool head about him, no doubt the student would have been expelled for the threat, if not prosecuted himself as a juvenile.

Actually, no they don't, or at least they didn't 35 years ago. The home where I worked had a very slipshod administration that did not appear to follow any protocol. Outsiders praised the home, but I knew better.

So it wasn't a school? But when I said "schools have protocols..." you said "no they don't" and used the home as proof.

You are not really very good at this.

The fact that he said something does not mean he threatened to rape the teachers daughter. The teacher went after him and stopped him because he was wearing a hoodie. The kid could have said "I wear what I want" or something similar. But you claim, without a link, that the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter.

That doesn't even make sense. Remember, this guy had a 40 year career behind him and was Teacher of the Year. No teacher of any sense or experience would go after a kid for a freaking hoodie. Can't absolutely rule it out, but makes much more sense that the kid said something truly vile.

Demanding links is a fool's errand. What--you expect the MSM to be trustworthy? A joke.

So you agree then, if the boy threatened to rape the teachers daughter then slapping him and worse is justified?

(There are cultures were threatening to rape a family member to revenge some slight would be the norm, so it is a high probability that this brat did claim this btw.)

I'm just waiting for a link to the student making such a threat.

That doesn't even make sense. Remember, this guy had a 40 year career behind him and was Teacher of the Year. No teacher of any sense or experience would go after a kid for a freaking hoodie. Can't absolutely rule it out, but makes much more sense that the kid said something truly vile.

Demanding links is a fool's errand. What--you expect the MSM to be trustworthy? A joke.

Expecting links is standard fare on political forums. Otherwise it is just shit people make up, like this case.

Forum List

Back