Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Yes. He was enormously popular. 1200 signatures were gathered in a short time to let him keep his pension. He was also Teacher of the Year in 2020. Amazing how these leftwingers in all their 'research' failed to unearth that. But the boy was a habitual offender say the other students who also said he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter.
The left will always defend the bad guy and undermine authority.

Yes. He was enormously popular. 1200 signatures were gathered in a short time to let him keep his pension. He was also Teacher of the Year in 2020. Amazing how these leftwingers in all their 'research' failed to unearth that. But the boy was a habitual offender say the other students who also said he threatened to rape the teacher's daughter.
Where is the evidence to all this you are claiming?

You libs don 't give a hoot about minors having their private parts cut off by these radical nutjob libs though. Trans kids is a lie.
Have you heard about how many of these pitiful people grow up and kill themselves after their evil parents do this to their own child?
Stop with the fake sympathy.

Kind of a stretch to go from a teacher hitting a kid to talking about parents forcing their kids to be trans. Maybe stick with the actual topic.

I did plenty of research looking for any evidence the kids said he would rape the teacher's daughter.

Not one iota of evidence to be found. You said it was in a report. Please share the link with us. Or did you just make that shit up?

Kind of a stretch to go from a teacher hitting a kid to talking about parents forcing their kids to be trans. Maybe stick with the actual topic.

Hey I'm beginning to feel like Alvin the chipmunk here. What if the subject is a little off its still about kids and what we are doing to them with our absence?

I'm strongly considering sending this courageous man a check, not only to help cover expenses, but also as a goodwill gesture of support from everyone in the thread.

What do you guys think of $100?

You know what "Teacher of the Year" means, right? #1 kiss up to Admin.
You lefties will do anything to tear down a good man. Even undermine his well-deserved award.
The more I read, the more iconic Hosinksi sounds. Taught a lot of kids a lot of life lessons, according to numerous parents.

A "To Sir, With Love" remake anyone? Lulu can be be the principal.

I thought you did all this research. This is basic stuff.

And you have made claims and then refused to show ANY evidence of their validity. In fact, the "he threatened to rape his daughter" nonsense is the only tiny reason to justify hitting a student. And you are the only person who seems to "know" he said it.

Link?

Forum List

Back