Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

SHE HAS NO FUCKING RIGHT TO PUT HER HANDS ON ANOTHER PERSON'S CHILD

IF a fucking teacher isn't mature enough to handle name calling without resorting to physical violence then that person has no place dealing with children

How about if I backhanded your brat on the street for swearing ?

Assault is assault

Assault on a minor from an adult should never be tolerated

He should be charged and he should lose his pension
Should this teacher be imprisoned for this?

I cannot believe the Trump disciplines have made this partisan. Oh wait, of course they did.
It was partisan to start with when the Northern Indiana Atheists tried to silence him three years ago. They are one of the ones pushing this video. Odd for them to be doing that. Sounds like vindictiveness to me.

That's up to a jury.

Should any person who isn;t a teacher be thrown in jail for striking a child of another person?
In this case, I disagree. I'd put up the teacher's sterling 40-year record and the fact that he was so beloved as enough to counteract this momentary lapse. I think forced early retirement is enough. He should keep his pension and ride off into the sunset.

In this case, I disagree. I'd put up the teacher's sterling 40-year record and the fact that he was so beloved. I think forced early retirement is enough. He should keep his pension and ride off into the sunset. A momentary slip up like this doesn't warrant it.

Sterling my ass.

Most likely he was just never caught before this.

So tell me if a by all accounts upstanding citizen with a "sterling" record backhanded your kid on the street because your brat called him a vulgar name would you be all right with that?

Last edited:
Sterling my ass.

Most likely he was just never caught before this.

So tell me if a by all accounts upstanding citizen with a "sterling" record backhanded your kid on the street because you brat called him a vulgar name would you be all right with that?
So you have doubts about this teacher's record. I would have doubts that the guy on the street is sterling in any way. I would probably assume he's a mentally unstable drunk. Secondly, none of my children cursed, nor did they threaten to rape anybody's daughter like that brat did. So your scenario is inapplicable.

So if your random guy slapped my kid on the street, of course I would find out what went on. But this teacher was not some random guy.

Last edited:
So you have doubts about this teacher's record. I would have doubts that the guy on the street is sterling in any way. Secondly, none of my children cursed, nor did they threaten to rape anybody's daughter like that brat did. So your scenario is inapplicable.

But if your random guy slapped my kid on the street, of course I would take action. But I would assume he's a mentally unstable drunk.
Nope a full grown ass man slapping a kid that is not his is never acceptable no matter what the kid says. You really think the kid said something that justified it?

He reportedly, according to other students, threatened to rape the teacher's daughter.
If a slap in the face is the only punishment the kid ever suffers, then to me, they got off easy.

God bless you and the teacher and his family always!!!

Holly

Nope a full grown ass man slapping a kid that is not his is never acceptable no matter what the kid says. You really think the kid said something that justified it?
Do you read the past posts? Never did I say his action was acceptable. I just said I understand how he could have done this.

So you have doubts about this teacher's record. I would have doubts that the guy on the street is sterling in any way. I would probably assume he's a mentally unstable drunk. Secondly, none of my children cursed, nor did they threaten to rape anybody's daughter like that brat did. So your scenario is inapplicable.

So if your random guy slapped my kid on the street, of course I would take action. But this teacher was not some random guy.
No he should actually be held MORE accountable than a random guy on the street because his profession is working with children and if he can't handle a little disobedience without slapping a child in the face then he should face the consequences.

No he should actually be held MORE accountable than a random guy on the street because his profession is working with children and if he can't handle a little disobedience without slapping a child in the face then he should face the consequences.
What do you think should be done about someone who threatens to rape/kill another person if any physical punishment, in your opinion, is not justifiable?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's so interesting observing leftwingers in here who normally abhor rules and don't want black thugs prosecuted for their violence, suddenly become law-and-order tough guys when a conservative teacher slips up.

What do you think should be done about someone who threatens to rape/kill another person if any physical punishment, in your opinion, is not justifiable?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No excuse for hitting a child that isn't yours.

Children say stupid things because they are children.

It's so interesting observing leftwingers in here who normally abhor rules and don't want black thugs prosecuted for their violence, suddenly become law-and-order tough guys when a conservative teacher slips up.
I'm no left winger but I do remember you have to dumb down the world to just 2 options because you can't comprehend anything more complicated.

And why don't you find any other post where i have ever said a person who commits violence on another for any reason but self defense should be given a pass.

Oh and how is that abstaining from the board for lent thing going for you?

1. That easily meets the legal definition of battery of a child. This should be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement.

2. I thought you were quitting USMB for Lent?

1. That easily meets the legal definition of battery of a child. This should be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement.
Yessir, these leftwingers have become tough law-and-order cops right before our eyes when it comes to a conservative teacher slipping up.

Where were these people when Antifa was firebombing, looting, and killing back in 2020?

Forum List

Back