Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Then no one can see the video except the school because a parent will be seeing video of other kids.
Then it doesn't have to be live streamed. The parent can log onto a secure server with a one time access code and watch the class the next day,

And parents are already allowed to sit on on classes. So a parent watching a video of a class does not make any difference in the security or the privacy of the other kids

But if they watch the class they will be seeing the educational record of other children

You cant have it both ways
parents are already allowed to sit on on classes. So a parent watching a video of a class does not make any difference in the security or the privacy of the other kids

Live streaming it for anyone to watch does

parents are already allowed to sit on on classes. So a parent watching a video of a class does not make any difference in the security or the privacy of the other kids

Live streaming it for anyone to watch does
But it's a educational record. How am I allowed to see another child's educational record

Because its not

But it's a educational record. How am I allowed to see another child's educational record

Because its not
I said it is PART of the educational record.

If you are not a parent of a child in that class what reason do you have for watching a video tape of that class?

NONE that's what

I said it is PART of the educational record.

If you are not a parent of a child in that class what reason do you have for watching a video tape of that class?

NONE that's what
Yes I have a reason. My money supports that classroom and I have a right to see how it is spent

Then it doesn't have to be live streamed. The parent can log onto a secure server with a one time access code and watch the class the next day,

And parents are already allowed to sit on on classes. So a parent watching a video of a class does not make any difference in the security or the privacy of the other kids
You trust your school board's IT security to be good enough to not have classroom recordings hacked? I've seen school IT, they are overworked and work on virtually non-existent budgets. I sure as hell don't trust them with that.

You trust your school board's IT security to be good enough to not have classroom recordings hacked? I've seen school IT, they are overworked and work on virtually non-existent budgets. I sure as hell don't trust them with that.

And you trust live streaming to be MORE secure?

If you don;t want secure server access then you can allow parents to set up a time to come to the school and view it

Forum List

Back