Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Generals Die in Bed

Why did I go through 8 weeks of boot camp there when before the war, it was 12 weeks? If the decadent 60s Marine Corps had really cared about us, they would have made it 16 weeks when the war started getting hot.

They rushed us over there unprepared and then compounded the cannon-fodder treatment by volunteering for an area (smack dab against the DMZ) that we didn't have enough troops to hold. After the NVA invaded during Operation Prairie (August 3, 1966), we had to give up half our Tactical Area of Responsibility to the Army's Americal Division. That area included a Communist stronghold called My Lai.
Damn, you are older than me. I did not get to MCRD San Diego until 1980. Semper Fi brother. You can say anything you want about MCRD San Diego.

Damn, you are older than me. I did not get to MCRD San Diego until 1980. Semper Fi brother. You can say anything you want about MCRD San Diego.
Clinton Ordered the Marines to Stop Wearing Dress Blues and Start Wearing Blue Dresses

The WOKE Marine Corps is more Fidel than fidelis.

Sounds good to me. And they made their ruling. Right now, everything is just and fair. But my educated guess is they will be pressured by far left groups, end up revoking the teacher's retirement pay, and he will face criminal charges.
It's interesting that you just admitted that it's leftist groups that have pressured school districts to NOT BEAT children.

Jimtown teacher faces charges
On late Thursday afternoon (March 3), the Elkhart County Sheriff's Office announced that Hosinski had been arrested, and that a request for a felony charge of battery had been sent to the county prosecutor's office.

School officials have also contacted the Department of Child Services and licensing officials with the Indiana Department of Education.

Jimtown teacher arrfaces charges
On late Thursday afternoon (March 3), the Elkhart County Sheriff's Office announced that Hosinski had been arrested, and that a request for a felony charge of battery had been sent to the county prosecutor's office.

School officials have also contacted the Department of Child Services and licensing officials with the Indiana Department of Education.
Very good.

When I was in grade school in the 1950s it was common for a teacher to hold a little shithead accountable and that was a good thing.

Then you pathetic little pussy Karens put a stop to that and now the shitheads get away with everything. Proud of yourself Moon Bat?
You are pro-child beating.

If the kid threatened to rape his daughter, yea.

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned slap, if it is well deserved. But America is pussified now so everyone has to act outraged.
No...if the kid threatened to rape his daughter, he contacts the proper authorities. If he has evidence that that was said and Admin does nothing, then he goes to the cops or the press and his union...

A nun slapped you for singing out of tune

And....you think this was great
It hurt. But I was wrong also. Remember. Back then nuns made a pittance and did their work for the love of their beliefs in a creator. To give of your life like they did at a cheap price for others based on faith is a true humble way. The world is much more expensive in these times. And we are a much more callous people.

No...if the kid threatened to rape his daughter, he contacts the proper authorities. If he has evidence that that was said and Admin does nothing, then he goes to the cops or the press and his union...
You know, like a mature, responsible adult.

What do you recommend be done when someone goes as far as to threatening another person with something as bad as murder or rape? If a slap is going to happen at all, it most definitely had better not take place on the wrist!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That child threatened that PROFESSIONAL man? Prove it.

Forum List

Back